Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Uva-Naranja Academy [Paldea Arc] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:31 pm
SubonicXP
Tristen would soon make it to the food and would be greeted by a familiar sight in Ms. Picante who flashed him a big smile. "Hola chico! What can I get you?" She asked, then noticing a look of confusion and quickly remembering he was new here. "Sorry, I forgot this is all new for you. See all these ingredients?" She said, gesturing to the various prepared vegetables, meats, sauces and so forth behind the glass. "Pick what you'd like on a sandwich and Ms. Picante will get it made for you."

"Ms. Picante, hi!" he said, rather estatic to see her. "Thank you for your help earlier. Mr. Saguaro was really thrilled over the Pup Buns. Like I said, I'll be here after class to make up for my end." he said.

When he was brought to attention about the sandwich fixings she had, he then started to realize that there was a whole plethora of items he could choose from. And he didn't know what to go for other than what he knew. While his adoptive father wasn't by any means bad as a cook, he realized at the same time it was fairly limited and all he knew was what he liked. He also took note to something else. There did seem to be a menu close by, plastered on the wall. While it did seem like it was there for who knows how long, the menu seemed to remain constant. Maybe it was high time to try something out of the ordinary...be adventurous. After all, it was what he was out here for: new experiences. "Um...what...is your five-alarm sandwich?" he said, looking at the ingredients before him. "I think I might want to try that."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:57 pm
Blizzard120

When he was brought to attention about the sandwich fixings she had, he then started to realize that there was a whole plethora of items he could choose from. And he didn't know what to go for other than what he knew. While his adoptive father wasn't by any means bad as a cook, he realized at the same time it was fairly limited and all he knew was what he liked. He also took note to something else. There did seem to be a menu close by, plastered on the wall. While it did seem like it was there for who knows how long, the menu seemed to remain constant. Maybe it was high time to try something out of the ordinary...be adventurous. After all, it was what he was out here for: new experiences. "Um...what...is your five-alarm sandwich?" he said, looking at the ingredients before him. "I think I might want to try that."

Maybe it was because how busy lunch was, or how long she has been doing this and now was on autopilot, or even because Tristan ordered a specific sandwich which was unusual for someone new but Ms. Picante did not question his order or even think to warn him and immediately went about making it. The woman moved so fast that Tristan barely saw what went on it. Something green and circular, then leaves of some sort, then sausages and definitely onions, all topped with some sort of sauce from a bottle one of those mice quickly brought over. The sandwich was then wrapped up by an Indeed, the woman waving at Tristan as he moved down the line. “See you later today, chico!” She said.

The Indeed would put Tristan's sandwich on his tray and then present him with a selection of drinks; bottled water, Moomoo Milk, chocolate Moomoo Milk, orange juice, lemonade, and soda pop, the bottles and cartons floating with its psychic power. “Deedee?” It chimed, it was expecting Tristan to take one. After that Indeedee, of the opposite gender, presented him with a selection of chips, none of these brands recognizable to the boy.

Once he did he would be moved to the end where the cutlery, napkins and such were after that it was time to find a place to sit.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:13 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Maybe it was because how busy lunch was, or how long she has been doing this and now was on autopilot, or even because Tristan ordered a specific sandwich which was unusual for someone new but Ms. Picante did not question his order or even think to warn him and immediately went about making it. The woman moved so fast that Tristan barely saw what went on it. Something green and circular, then leaves of some sort, then sausages and definitely onions, all topped with some sort of sauce from a bottle one of those mice quickly brought over. The sandwich was then wrapped up by an Indeed, the woman waving at Tristan as he moved down the line. “See you later today, chico!” She said.

The Indeed would put Tristan's sandwich on his tray and then present him with a selection of drinks; bottled water, Moomoo Milk, chocolate Moomoo Milk, orange juice, lemonade, and soda pop, the bottles and cartons floating with its psychic power. “Deedee?” It chimed, it was expecting Tristan to take one. After that Indeedee, of the opposite gender, presented him with a selection of chips, none of these brands recognizable to the boy.

Once he did he would be moved to the end where the cutlery, napkins and such were after that it was time to find a place to sit.

"Thank you, Ms. Picante." he said, taking his sandwich and moving down the line. The drink was next, the milks were a no-go. Blame being a canine hybrid. A soda all too familiar, but not all too often he gets an opportunity for a lemonade. He would take a Lemonade from the Indeedee, giving his thanks to the Pokemon as well. Then finally a selection of chips...and none he was familiar with back at home. One of them at least on the packaging was vaguely reminiscent to corn chips of some kind, so he'd go for that for now. He would find his way to a seat to finally take a sit. He would check at first to see if any of the other Snagems were around...though it didn't look that way. Maybe just as well. Then he started to see if there was any students that he saw in the classes today. He wouldn't have minded talking to Penny more, but apparently she didn't seem to be around either...maybe she skipped lunch? Who knows...

With a shrug to himself, he walked off towards a seat and sat down. He took a look at his sandwich, somewhat mentally preparing himself for whatever this sandwich may bring to him. He then took a bite and started to chew. And much to his astonishment...it wasn't bad. It wasn't bad at all. It was actually a pleasant surprise in his mouth as the flavors started to move about his tongue...so much that he would quickly go for another bite when his first mouth full was clear. It was that point...where Tristen started to realize what 'five-alarm' meant. Tristen had to end up making a long winded cough all the while keeping his mouth closed, quickly trying to clear his mouth of food once more. On a weird note, he also found that his sinuses were all of the sudden the clearest feeling that he ever known himself to have. He quickly went for the lemonade to douse the 'fire' in his mouth, though that wasn't necessarily helping. If he didn't know better, it was actually making it worse. The sandwich was good...but why was something so good so painful at the same time, he could only wonder as his eyes start to water from the burn.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:13 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

I couldn't help but smirk when I realized what Ulla was calling about. "I'm sure you'll be fine, Ulla. I'll be right behind you once I'm done here." I told her proudly, further hinting that I wasn't currently in Paldea. Seeing Ulla on the screen of my SNAG, Rala cooed happily and waved to Ulla, which was enough of a break of concentration to cause her to trip, but I was quick to recall her. "You're getting rest for days after this," I told her from outside her ball, though it wasn't out of being disappointed in her - there was still a wide smirk on my face, after all.

Looking back to my SNAG, I shot Ulla a thumbs-up. "Give 'em hell," I said simply, hoping to pad her drive a bit.

Leon noticed that Ter was in fact not in Paldea at the moment. In fact, Leon probably was the only one of the two siblings that knew exactly where he was. "Will do Papa! I'll see you soon." She said as she hung up the call. She started packing all of her school stuff as one of her Pokeballs fell to the floor as Togekiss popped out and cheered happily. "Togekiss. It's time to finally start our own Pokemon journey!" Leon sighed as he merely held his head. "If you really want this path, take this at least." He said as he handed her a sandwich. Ulla packed the sandwich in her bag and gave her brother a big hug as she ran out of the classroom.  

Cecile Silverstone

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:46 pm
Blizzard120
The sandwich was good...but why was something so good so painful at the same time, he could only wonder as his eyes start to water from the burn.

"Five Alarm, huh? I didn't take you for the spicy type." A familiar voice said in a plain almost mono-tone, the voice of someone who was trying to surpress any hint of emotion. It was Matteo, of course, and he came baring gifts. "Here, this is yours." The boy said, setting some kind of cinnamon sugar fried bread stick in a paper pouch in front of him. "It's a churro, don't know if they have them where you're from but they are popular here. I would have gotten you a chocolate one but this was the last one." Matteo said as he bit into his churro, sitting down next to Tristen in the same motion and putting his tray on the table with his other hand.

"You did...we did...good back in class, so I thought I would go fetch us something to celebrate, to- well, just thought I could go for a churro." Matteo almost forced himself to say to Tristen. Was this his way of thanking him? Even seemed like he was about to say it but couldn't. Were all kids this complicated? Was Tristen the weird one or is Matteo just that much of a mess? For the rest of his part Matteo just messed with his sandwich, not expecting much of a response from Tristen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:58 pm
SubonicXP
"Five Alarm, huh? I didn't take you for the spicy type." A familiar voice said in a plain almost mono-tone, the voice of someone who was trying to surpress any hint of emotion. It was Matteo, of course, and he came baring gifts. "Here, this is yours." The boy said, setting some kind of cinnamon sugar fried bread stick in a paper pouch in front of him. "It's a churro, don't know if they have them where you're from but they are popular here. I would have gotten you a chocolate one but this was the last one." Matteo said as he bit into his churro, sitting down next to Tristen in the same motion and putting his tray on the table with his other hand.

"You did...we did...good back in class, so I thought I would go fetch us something to celebrate, to- well, just thought I could go for a churro." Matteo almost forced himself to say to Tristen. Was this his way of thanking him? Even seemed like he was about to say it but couldn't. Were all kids this complicated? Was Tristen the weird one or is Matteo just that much of a mess? For the rest of his part Matteo just messed with his sandwich, not expecting much of a response from Tristen.

Through Tristen's tear-filled eyes, he would notice Matteo showing up, and Tristen would admit it was a little unbecoming being caught off guard by the sandwich as he does. "Thanks..." Tristen wheezed out, trying to deal with the burn. It took a moment before he was able to speak normally. "I...*cough*...I don't have spicy things often. And when I do, its usually not...this. I didn't...know just how spicy this was. I thought you couldn't get much worse than a Spleon berry. Sandwich is good though..." carefully wiping his eyes.

He then took notice to the churro being offered to him, not knowing what it really was, that Matteo gave him, being told chocolate ones were unavailable. He did smell the slight smell of cinnamon coming from it. "I never had one before. Didn't know these were a thing...though no chocolate is fine. I couldn't have it anyways. It would make me sick; you know...canine problems." he said. "Thank you."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:24 pm
Blizzard120

He then took notice to the churro being offered to him, not knowing what it really was, that Matteo gave him, being told chocolate ones were unavailable. He did smell the slight smell of cinnamon coming from it. "I never had one before. Didn't know these were a thing...though no chocolate is fine. I couldn't have it anyways. It would make me sick; you know...canine problems." he said. "Thank you."

"Yeah no prob." Matteo said nonchalant like, just glancing at Tristen from the side of his eyes before turning back to his sandwich, finding the motivation in him to pick it up and take a bite. Looking out at all the other tables and students clustered around them he spoke. "So, have you made any other friends? Enemies? I mean, besides me." He asked the boy, taking another bite of his sandwich. "You should try the Ultra Variety Sandwich, it's my favorite...minus the potato salad, that part is weird." He said after swallowing his bite, if Tristen looked close enough he'd see the sandwich was all minute, save a bit of tomato.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:37 pm
SubonicXP
"Yeah no prob." Matteo said nonchalant like, just glancing at Tristen from the side of his eyes before turning back to his sandwich, finding the motivation in him to pick it up and take a bite. Looking out at all the other tables and students clustered around them he spoke. "So, have you made any other friends? Enemies? I mean, besides me." He asked the boy, taking another bite of his sandwich. "You should try the Ultra Variety Sandwich, it's my favorite...minus the potato salad, that part is weird." He said after swallowing his bite, if Tristen looked close enough he'd see the sandwich was all minute, save a bit of tomato.

"Apart from maybe Gloria, who didn't seem all that happy that we passed our assignment today, no, not really. I haven't really got to talk to much of anybody other than maybe a girl I partnered with in art class today." he said. "Other than that, I've been kinda more busy just adjusting here." Tristen said, which wasn't a lie. And it seems that it was a large adjust, from how the school system is structured, as Tristen started to realize, from how the student body is, with a whole spectrum of extreme emotions for some reason, to how the curriculum is handled by the academy. "While there is schools in Jhoto, there's...nothing that I am aware of like this academy. And the upper grades tend to be kind of vacant? Kids tend to exempt out when they are...10? 11? Namely to take part in the Pokemon League back at home." Tristen said, trying to recite more trivia that he knew based on being around Snagem and the world at large, although admittedly with no experience in that himself first hand.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:57 pm
Blizzard120

"Apart from maybe Gloria, who didn't seem all that happy that we passed our assignment today, no, not really. I haven't really got to talk to much of anybody other than maybe a girl I partnered with in art class today." he said. "Other than that, I've been kinda more busy just adjusting here." Tristen said, which wasn't a lie. And it seems that it was a large adjust, from how the school system is structured, as Tristen started to realize, from how the student body is, with a whole spectrum of extreme emotions for some reason, to how the curriculum is handled by the academy. "While there is schools in Jhoto, there's...nothing that I am aware of like this academy. And the upper grades tend to be kind of vacant? Kids tend to exempt out when they are...10? 11? Namely to take part in the Pokemon League back at home." Tristen said, trying to recite more trivia that he knew based on being around Snagem and the world at large, although admittedly with no experience in that himself first hand.

When Tristen mentioned Gloria the Growlithe hybrid would give off a low groan of disgust, making it clear, once again, how much he disliked her but said nothing in response. "Really? Huh, that's weird. Sure, kids go off to challenge the Paldea League but it's still part of their time at the academy. I guess different regions just do things differently." Matteo said with a shrug before taking a bite of his sandwich.

While the boys sat there eating a pair of students would approach them from behind, one moving to sit on Tristen's left and the other on Matteo's right. "Matteo!" The two boys said in unison as they sat down. Getting a good look at them, after recovering from the shock of having your eardrum suddenly attacked, Tristen would see that they too were hybrids. In fact, Tristen had an idea of what they were hybrids of as they looked very similar to the mice that worked in the kitchen, a Tandemaus hybrid pair.

"Ugh...hi..." Matteo grumbled. "Tristen, this is the Jugo Twins, Elwyn and Brooks. Elwyn and Brooks this is Tristen, he is new here." The Growlithe hybrid said, waving a dismissive hand.

"Hi!" They both shouted happily, again in unison. "Well me E!" "And me B!" The said one at a time. "Pleas!" They said in sync again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:10 pm
SubonicXP

"Yea, if you were to participate in the Pokemon League, you get exemption because its a dedicated trip around the entire region. At least that's what its like in the Indigo chain. Because it'd take all year to go around the region, battle the gym leaders, then finally make it to the championships of your region by usually the middle of the next Spring. That isn't getting into the things a trainer has to do like keeping up with all of their Pokemon and-"

Tristen would get cut off, nearly jumping with the sudden pair of hybrids showed up, who apparently knew Matteo. And they were friendly to him, too, oddly. Though it wasn't anything that he seemed to reciprocated all that well. Though they were twins? That was interesting. "Hi. Nice to meet you." he said. Well they were much more friendly at least than Matteo. "I'm Tristen, from Jhoto. Do you share any of the same classes as Matteo?" he asked either one of the twins.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:33 pm
Blizzard120

Tristen would get cut off, nearly jumping with the sudden pair of hybrids showed up, who apparently knew Matteo. And they were friendly to him, too, oddly. Though it wasn't anything that he seemed to reciprocated all that well. Though they were twins? That was interesting. "Hi. Nice to meet you." he said. Well they were much more friendly at least than Matteo. "I'm Tristen, from Jhoto. Do you share any of the same classes as Matteo?" he asked either one of the twins.

"Yes!" They both declared happily. "We have our next class together!" E spoke up first. "Yeah, math with Ms. Tyme!" B jumped in.

"Yeah yeah, really looking forward to that." Matteo grumbled, taking another bite of his sandwich.

"What's Johto like?" E asked Tristen, leaning in closer. "What kind of hybrid are you?" B asked, also leaning in. "How old are you?" E asked, getting closer. "Do you have any siblings?" B asked, getting closer. "Can we be friends!?" They said in unison, now leaning in real close to Tristen.

"E! B! Give Tristen some room!" Matteo barked, literally barked at first, like a dog. E and B recoiled and sat back down in their chairs properly, the look of scolded children.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:30 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Yes!" They both declared happily. "We have our next class together!" E spoke up first. "Yeah, math with Ms. Tyme!" B jumped in.

"Yeah yeah, really looking forward to that." Matteo grumbled, taking another bite of his sandwich.

"What's Johto like?" E asked Tristen, leaning in closer. "What kind of hybrid are you?" B asked, also leaning in. "How old are you?" E asked, getting closer. "Do you have any siblings?" B asked, getting closer. "Can we be friends!?" They said in unison, now leaning in real close to Tristen.

"E! B! Give Tristen some room!" Matteo barked, literally barked at first, like a dog. E and B recoiled and sat back down in their chairs properly, the look of scolded children.

Tristen couldn't get a word in edgewise as the two started to bombard him with all manner of questions. Looking between the two as the two of them got closer and closer with their rapid fire questions now suddenly made Tristen value personal space. Well that got awkward in a hurry, though Tristen had to admit it was at least a little justified. "Um...well, just to get some of the short stuff out of the way...I'm a Manetric hybrid, a Pokemon that's an electric type and usually common out of Hoenn, 13 years old, and...well, honestly...I...don't know if I actually have an actual brother or sister like you two because...I'm actually adopted." Tristen sheepishly admitted. "I've been with the family I have now for years so...yeah. I do have a adoptive sibling, but he's not here though. He's on his own adventure, I guess. Anyways..." Tristen shook his head, a thought to mull over later, he thought. "...I'm always game to make friends."

Tristen would take another bite out of his sandwich, and this time the burn wasn't as bad. Though part of that was perhaps his mouth now relatively numb to the pain. Still a good sandwich though...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:16 pm
SubonicXP

"Glimmet, huh?" Clare asked, curious. "I'll have to look that one up and find out some more about it." Once their participation was done, they returned to their seat and tried to focus for the remainder of the class. Once it was over, they'd gather up their possessions, tuck them away in their bag and headed off to Ms. Tyme's math class. "I feel like I've heard of Ms. Tyme somewhere before... I wonder if she's related to the musician Ryme? Someone was listening to one of her songs in the cafeteria last time I was there and told me about her." They mentioned to themself, a hand on their chin as they thought. "I know they mentioned she has a sibling that teaches at the school but who was it?" They would ruminate on that all the way to math class, still unable to recall the answer by the time they had taken their seat and begun unpacking for class.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:45 am
Cecile Silverstone

Leon noticed that Ter was in fact not in Paldea at the moment. In fact, Leon probably was the only one of the two siblings that knew exactly where he was. "Will do Papa! I'll see you soon." She said as she hung up the call. She started packing all of her school stuff as one of her Pokeballs fell to the floor as Togekiss popped out and cheered happily. "Togekiss. It's time to finally start our own Pokemon journey!" Leon sighed as he merely held his head. "If you really want this path, take this at least." He said as he handed her a sandwich. Ulla packed the sandwich in her bag and gave her brother a big hug as she ran out of the classroom.

Exiting the door of the academy Ulla would soon find herself standing at the top of the staircase overlooking all of Mesagoza, the view from here breathtaking as she could see the entire city and the surrounding around beyond the walls, which it was beyond said walls where her journey was about to begin.

Making her way down the stairs, through one of Mesagoza's several plazas, she would pass many people and Pokemon, the city bustling as always but none would get in her way. That was until someone did, or rather tried to as a voice called out to her.

"Ulla? Ulla!" The voice called out to her. Should she turn to the source of the voice she would find a somewhat familiar face, at least one she had seen around HQ plenty enough, it was Larrimore the Pinsir Hybrid. Usually he was being harassed by Beau but for once it looked like his butterfly buddy wasn't anywhere to be found so what was Larry doing here? "Where are you off to in a hurry?" He asked Ulla, his intimidating Pinsir teeth masked by a piece of red cloth. While hybrids were free and accepted in Paldea he still was uncomfortable being completely 'seen' so the face mask still lingered.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:19 am
Blizzard120

Tristen would take another bite out of his sandwich, and this time the burn wasn't as bad. Though part of that was perhaps his mouth now relatively numb to the pain. Still a good sandwich though...

"Yay! New friend!" The twins cheered and high fived each other over Tristen's head, having to do a little jump in unison to do so. Matteo just sighed.

"Any who...you won't be seeing me next period, but I believe we have our fourth period together, PE with Ms. Dendra. We're doing track today if I remember right so better eat up and get plenty of energy, especially if you have to run against me." Matteo said with a smirk before taking another bite of his sandwich.

"Oh yeah! Matteo is really fast!" E declared.

"Some say he's the fastest hybrid in Uva house!" B spoke up.

Matteo would just bask in the compliments as he ate his sandwich, his ego swelling all the while. That was until another new face showed up at their table, sitting on the other side of the table.

"He's fast but Manetric aren't slow so he might have some competition now." A young girl spoke up as she sat down at the table. While she seemed to be similar age to Gloria this girl had a dark complexion with jet black curly hair done up in a bun, just a few stray pieces allowed to fall out in the front. "I'm Fela, pleased to meet you, Tristen." The girl said, extending a hand to Tristen from across the table, wasting no further time in getting through their pleasantries. Also, it looked like Tristen's name was spreading.

Matteo would grumble in response to Fela though he didn't seem as displeased with her presence as he did Gloria, this would be further confirmed when he spoke up. "Yeah yeah...Fela this is Tris-...wait, you already knew his name. Whaever. Fela is in Uva house too, clearly. You'll probably have her in your next class. What is it?" Matteo asked the girl.

"Biology, with Mr. Jacq!" Fela answered happily. She seemed nice.

As for the twins they were busy now scarfing down their sandwiches while the calmer kids talked.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff