Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other
Fighting Bar (SL-Literate, please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you fight?
  No, just hang out
  FIGHT! FIGHT! YES!
  Who knows? I'm just here out of boredom
  VOICES! THE VOICES WON'T STOP!!! O_O
  I want chocolate pie ^.^
View Results

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:57 am
"Ha, Sorry for that... His name is bountie... Which is also my name... Im soppossed to be dead as his father saw... He wacthed me burn to death, or so he thought. I'm, Lets just say really hard to kill."

Bountie, the one you know had put his sword away and looked cross during the entire speech.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:33 pm
Lara sighs and shakes her head "this is getting worse and worse..."she mutters bitterly  

Jaden Memories
Crew

The Masked Crusader
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:13 pm
"Now...that that is sorted out... Is there any Tea... OR wait... STRONG alcohal..."

"What about..."
"That will come after... Drink First" Bountie seemed very... Happy with those two words... 'drink first.'  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:25 am
Lara rolls her eyes and motions for them to follow her back into the bar "come on, there are good drinks in there"  

Jaden Memories
Crew

Deakra

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:51 am
walks back in "So who wants mental torture today?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:27 am
Both of the Bonties look at him baddly...

"ahhh..." HE buys Really strong ale... in fact the same Ale as the othe Bountie Bought a while ago...  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:09 pm
Lara ignores the newcomer and orders herself a red wine  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:06 pm
"My, My... I guess i promised to show you how now, eh?"

"Yes 'Old Man'" Bountie looked at the other bountie(the Old one)

"Oh be nice to your Elders, Expcealliy when they can kill you with words..." Bountie started to walk towards the Lake.

"Hey wait up for me" Bountie started to run to catch up.

"Common we only have untill the end of the Universe, Well i do, you don't..."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:10 pm
"That's it, I'm going to bed" Lara mutters with a slight trace of exasperation in her voice  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:55 am
Both of the bounties look at You in unisin and "Good night hope you sleep well" Then shoot each other a mean Glance...

Once Bountie Reaches The Lake he turns to the other bountie (Myrrhs reincarnation)

"Ok, the words to rise water are 'Zuvy Tuac' But think of what you are doing when you say this or else it wont happen..."

Bountie looks at the water then he closes his eyes "Zuvy Tuac" the waaves get slightly higher... then fade away smother then they were before...  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:51 pm
"Thanks" she mumbles, waving a lazy hand and walking up the iron-cast staircase to her room on the floor above  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:23 pm
"Well then, I think you'll need to train your phisical body..."
"WHAT.... Your saying that ill have to train my body to Make huge waves..."

"No... Only if you want waves like this or contol like this" all bountie does is look at the water and it rises Higher than the depth of the lake. and then it spells out
T-R-A-I-N N-O-W R-U-N F-F-I-T-Y L-A-P-S

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:34 pm
Lara happened to glance out the window then and see the letters, and she couldn't help but laugh. It looked like something she would do  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:13 am
"Around what?"

"the Ever changing coruse i make outta water, Untill you can get out ill keep you in there... In fact it'll be your new house" The water formed around Bountie (Myrrhs Reincarnation) The water started to move, with every step that he took...

"Great... I live in the thing i want to control, and the one who is controlling it is the one who i was sopposed to be... How can this get Worse..." Sevral streams of water swarmed after Bountie "Oh great, also tactcal training..."  

The Masked Crusader
Captain

Jaden Memories
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:02 pm
Lara smiles and lays down in her bed, quickly falling asleep after the long day
((trying out a new character, so bear with me here))
Jade watched from her place in the forest, a faint frown playing over her lips as she observed the men. They seemed familiar somehow, but she couldn't quite figure it out  
Role Playing - Sci-fi/Other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff