Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

(spork~god)

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:49 am
im a craaaazy fool! i enjoy dance like tap, jazz, ballet, and lyrical. i am an obsessive phantom of the opera phan and i love the musical wicked (which i am unfortunately most likely not going to see any time soon because i can't load the freaking website to buy the tickets! stressed )
and..um... i like sugar, and coffee, and PASTE! and books too... books are fun! :B  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:55 am
HI!! xd .....I am from Newfoundland, Canada. I have been on Gaia for like 4 months. I have no idea what I want my avitar to become. As of now, I want some sort of wings and some yellow and red clothes. You guys can help me if you like biggrin ...I was invited to this guild cause someone seen me on a marketplace and invited me....I have no idea how that worked out, but hott gear anyways...  

Celestial Queen

TheNakedNinjaPirate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:08 pm
Well, lets see...Im kick a**. That's a good way to sum it up for me. I have been on gaia since February, but ive only been actually participating on it since march. I was just doing random things with my avatar until me and my buddy got this idea. And now, I look like this. Freakin huh? Now, im questing for the ninja head band. And that would be it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:20 pm
Well.....I'm a fairly quiet, kind caring person. I seem to have a knack for acquiring money (I just started making money on gaia yestersay, so I don't have much yet. I made 20k though, in about 3 hours, selling stuff. then spent it on a small present), although I tend to not make use of it. I'm currently questing to raise money to buy someone a gift, so donations would be much appreciated, however small. I was quite surprised when the invitation came for this guild, as it's fairly large, and it's not every day you get invited to join such a big guild.

I hope I'll enjoy my time here.  

~ O v a n ~

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:20 pm
Hi, everyone can just call me Akane, I'm 20 now and live in B.C., Canada. I have been on Gaia for a little amount of time. Yes I should mention that I'm female, also have a part-time job! I used to go on towns but not so much lately. I rp when I can and talk on the many Guilds I have Joined! I like anime/manga and also sketch too!

Currently not going to school, also just got back from a trip too Toronto, I got to go to a anime convention (anime north) while I was there! I've never been to one before it was awesome!

My plans for the Marketplace, well right now I just try to put a fair price for the newer members on Gaia! I guess eventually I will make enough money in the marketplace to create my dream avi. which includes the AFK sweatdrop xp *sigh* I should start saving up but those new month items always catch my eye rolleyes xd

I'll be sure to check out many things in this Guild, it's so large. Thank You for the invite! ^^

If you would like to chat more don't be shy just PM me! <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:27 pm
Name's Amanda, I'm a writer (action and comedy mostly) and soon to be teacher in training. I love english, histroy and all things ink and paper. I've been on Gaia for a year and a hlaf or two years I can't really remember at the moment. I have blond hair in real life and as soon as I get the cash I'll have it on Gaia too. I also own a small mini bussiness. So yeah, that's me in a nutshell.  

Sephira_Kisi

Mr. W. Moleman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:47 pm
Well My name is Matt and I live in Australia. I love drawing and RPing and I've been on Gaia since the start of this year. I'm trying to earn enough money to become: The Piracy Pirate!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:35 pm
My name's Sarah and I live in Maine. I draw and write stories and have been roleplaying for eight years.

The avatar you see here is my main character and alter ego. She appears on my drawings and stories.

I go on the marketplace for the low price items or selling them.  

Agent-Sarah

Brave Lionheart

29,250 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Derro Sesshomaru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:46 pm
Well, my name is Darryl and I live in N.Y. I am 15 and will be 16 as of July 9th. my avatar constantely changes. because I can never find the one look that i want. But I'm sure one day will arise were I will be happy with what I have.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:55 pm
HiHi.

I'm Kt. Yeah I supose I'm in the MarketPlace a lot.
I like to mess around with the items ^^
I was invited here by someone ._.'
Thankies for doing so :3
So >.> ... 'bout meh.
Hmmmmm. Well I live in FL and ride horses a lot xD
And I'm sporty. I like to be active.
Yup.
I guess I'll be chatting in the guild later.
kloveyoubye.
^o^

[ Jill ]

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:39 pm
As always, what a pleasure it is to meet the new members!

I'm impressed with the variety of interests you all have, and I hope you'll find places within the guild that become your favorite sites within all of Gaia.
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:57 pm

Hey all! I don't really have a nickname so feel free to make one up. I like reading, manga, anime, video games, etc. I spend almost all my time on gaia online, because whatever I want to talk about, there is a thread/forum on it! mrgreen

I'm 21 and going to college, but I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. I have a bad case of fangirl, and I can be a ditz at times. I like the marketplace to make money (duh), but also because I think if I can build a fortune on gaia, I might have the courage to get into stock trading. So this is like practice, I guess. And because I heart teh pretties! whee

Currently I'm questing to get the donation items I have missed recently (Jan-May) and also the event items I have missed, and to finish my dream avi. You can usually find me hanging out in the guilds, or playing cards or fishing.

I guess that's it.... sweatdrop

AquaDragon1984

Master-Kris

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:56 pm
I'm Kristen Bordier and I live in Alaska. But, I'm moving to NorthBend, Oregon on the 26th. I'm 14 years old, 15 in October.
I am almost always in the Marketplace, buying or selling. Currently, I'm on a selling streak so that I can try and get enough money to get the Ninja headband.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:46 pm
My name is Amanda. I usually shy away from joining guilds of this size. I would like to be more active in the marketplace, but I don't usually have anything to sell. I'd like to be able to afford some of the nice items available here, though. I draw a bit, I'm not great, but I am trying. I hope to do comissions for Avi Art once I get better at digital coloring.  

Cameo-of-Gaiety

_-Neji Hyuugas Gurl-_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:59 am
Hello, My name is...It's not important, I suppose, just call me ShoLuver, or something like that. Most likely I'll respond to anything just out of curiosity. I like to make my avy look like me, so yeah. I live in Wyoming, the biggest state with the smallest population. It fails here. People hate me...I dunno why, but I guess they do. Like, they hate what I like I suppose...Anyways...I like to draw and I luff animals and love to sing. I try to stay active in guilds, but people don't talk to me so I kinda shy away and stuff....I hope this is what I was suppose to put.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff