Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:40 am
Junimaia
"This," the nurse wiggles the little eyedropper jar, "Is a specially designed potion to get rid of that stuff that was in that Weasely cauldron. I've got a bunch of antidotes to their products and a few Zonko ones as well. Actually the potion wasn't originally designed to go into the eye like this, but I've modified the potion to be eye friendly. I guess those guys weren't expecting it to get into somebody's eyes... which is probably why your eye hurts right now... well... its either that or the stuff you put in along with it. We'll find out soon enough once I give it a few drops. Are you alright with this?"

Yeah, I'm alright with it...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:24 pm
"Right then, I'm going to put two drops just at the edge of your eye closest to your nose, so just blink them in as I drop them. And keep that handkerchief handy as I'm sure this may cause a few tears." She takes out an eyedropper full of potion and squeezes out two drops right where she said she would drop them.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:54 am
Junimaia
"Right then, I'm going to put two drops just at the edge of your eye closest to your nose, so just blink them in as I drop them. And keep that handkerchief handy as I'm sure this may cause a few tears." She takes out an eyedropper full of potion and squeezes out two drops right where she said she would drop them.

*After Miss Basore puts drops in eye Lily blinks twice as tears swell up in her eyes.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:57 pm
Junimaia
"Oh it's nothing of the sort I assure you. You just have to drink a potion is all."

The nurse heads back into the storage room and after a few moments strides out with a miniature bottle of milky lilac coloured syrup and a small cup. She then slowly pours out the contents stopping now and again to measure the amount until she finally stops.

"There, that's more than enough I think. Bottoms up!" She hands the cup to Athina.

*shots it down, but struggles to keep it there*
xp
this tastes very familiar...
does this have aniseed in?

debbiediva

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:36 pm
"Hm? Why yes it does, I'm surprised you managed to pick that out of that potion. I find that plant tends to be rather useful against some venoms."

ChubbyK1tty
Junimaia

*After Miss Basore puts drops in eye Lily blinks twice as tears swell up in her eyes.*

The nurse puts on an odd set of specs with multiple lenses attatched to it, she flicks a few of these lenses into place in front of her own eyes then stares closely at the girl's infected eye. "Mmm... mmhmm... mmm... right, let's see if you've regained some control over that eye, try looking left for me please." She takes the lenses off to watch the movement.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:17 pm
ChubbyK1tty
y"]
Junimaia

The nurse puts on an odd set of specs with multiple lenses attatched to it, she flicks a few of these lenses into place in front of her own eyes then stares closely at the girl's infected eye. "Mmm... mmhmm... mmm... right, let's see if you've regained some control over that eye, try looking left for me please." She takes the lenses off to watch the movement.
*Looks left and eye twitches a couple of times before a tint of red is on it.*  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:51 pm
"Hmm," she frowns at the reaction, "alright, you can stop now." Miss Basore puts the lens back on and raises her wand, "Lumos," she focuses the light from the tip of her wand to the infected eye.

"How did it feel when you did that? Did it hurt? Did you feel pressure? A kind of force perhaps?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:27 pm
Junimaia
"Hmm," she frowns at the reaction, "alright, you can stop now." Miss Basore puts the lens back on and raises her wand, "Lumos," she focuses the light from the tip of her wand to the infected eye.

"How did it feel when you did that? Did it hurt? Did you feel pressure? A kind of force perhaps?"

Yeah, I did hurt. It kinda felt like the spot when you get hit my a spupfy curse, its a little sorer and hurts more than that.  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:01 pm
"And is pain worse? Or better than before I applied the potion?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:32 am
Its just a little bit better...  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:56 am
"Alright, it's definitely getting better then. Though I think I might've popped a vein by trying to strain your eye like that. I apologize. We won't be doing that anymore. Don't worry about that though, that's easy to fix. I'm gonna put in a couple more drops. Tell me how it feels." She applies two more drops.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:45 pm
Junimaia
"Alright, it's definitely getting better then. Though I think I might've popped a vein by trying to strain your eye like that. I apologize. We won't be doing that anymore. Don't worry about that though, that's easy to fix. I'm gonna put in a couple more drops. Tell me how it feels." She applies two more drops.

Feels better then the popped vein burns.  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:19 pm
"Okay, now we're gonna try moving the eye again, though I'll let you follow my finger this time, and do it alot slower. If you start to feel anything amiss, I want you to stop right away and tell me."

Miss Basore raises her index finger above the girl's eye, "Ready?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:11 pm
*She looks at the finger takes a gulp and nods her head yes.*  

Xx-Victoire Weasley-xX

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:29 am
"Right then. Just follow the tip of my finger."

She brings the fingertip at the middle, then almost at a snail crawl begins to move it left.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff