Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate YGO RPG: Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:20 am
"Ya, don't worry about it. Once Malik fixes whatever he did, you'll be fine." Joey said. He mentally kicked himself for even mentioning Malik. What had happened kinda sucked for him, so it must have been way worse for Seto.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:18 pm
"Well, that's something that I.... Put behind me. I mean, I'm done crying over it, I guess," Seto commented. "It's not really bad on me, I mean, this is better than things have been for me in my mind..."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:03 pm
"You know, I'll bet nobody will recognize you like this. You could go just about anywhere. We should do something for fun like the arcade or something." Jounouchi said, trying to get Seto to cheer up. "We'll all go or something."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:43 pm
"I've never been to an... An... Arcade before." Seto commented. "Not that I wouldn't like to go... It's just, it'd be something new is all."  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:19 pm
"Never?!" Jounouchi gaped. "You're the best gamer in the world and you've never been to an arcade?! That settles it, we're going."
Jounouchi turned to step out the door and found that it wouldn't move.
"Heh... guess the snow's pretty bad..." Jounouchi blushed fiercely. "We'll go tomorrow. For now, Yugi's got a Playstation somewhere. We can play on that."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:47 pm
By this time, Malik was just stretched out on the couch, being ignored. He didn't really mind though. It was kind of fun to just watch everyone hanging out.  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:53 pm
"Oh playstation! I'll go first." Mokuba said esatic picking up the control ready to go."So, what game?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:30 pm
"Crash Team Racing. It's the only one I'm good at, but I'll bet Seto and you will still win anyway..." Jounouchi replied, popping said game into the machine, which luckily had a multitap.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:11 pm
"Well, we'll just have to see about that."Mokuba replyed with a challenging smile."Come on Seto, be my partner."Mokuba said handing Seto a controller.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:54 pm
Seto stared at the machine with fascination. (You are talking about a playstation 2, right?)  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:02 pm
((All I own is a PS1, but the games are the same on both... I think.))

"Well fine! I beat you both!" Jounouchi exclaimed in a mock pout, then noticed Seto. "Oh right! I completely forgot! You don't know how to work this thing do you?"
Jounouchi put the controller in Seto's hands, placing his fingers and thumbs so that they would touch every button. "X makes you go, O fires and square makes you break. These two," He paused, making sure Seto had his fingers over the right buttons, "make you hop. If you get a dynamite box on your car, hit them fast and a lot and you'll shake it off. Plus they help you turn."
"Anyway, you'll get the hang of it once you get going." Jounouchi smiled and turned to the game at hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:18 pm
"All riiigght" Mokuba said voice filled with excitement. Mokuba smiled at Seto"Dont worry, til you get it I got your back."Mokuba replyed with a friendly wink.  

InunaideGner

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:18 pm
"Oh- ah- okay...." He commented, trying to remember what Jou had told him about the controls.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:02 pm
"It's not hard." Jounouchi moved with the direction of his car. "It's just like Nintendo, but with more buttons. Hop!"
Jounouchi dropped his controller and put his hands over Seto's, helping press the buttons. "See?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:06 pm
Seto quickly learned what went to which command in a jiffy, though what he would of really prefered to of done was tear the machine apart to see what made it tick, really, a trait he'd picked up from his Mother. But, for right now, knowing how it worked was easier.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff