Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dilly the Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:27 pm
I'm Dilly the Pirate. I'm here because I believe that women have the right to abort their unwanted children. I know too many girls whose lives have been messed up because they didn't think abortion was right.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:37 pm
Embyr Arrikanez
:: Hugs Sybex and Zacius for a.. GROUP HUG! Le gasp! ::

:Edit: :: Plants a flag in the page, too, claiming it as hers ::

you are just after my damn kidneys you are  

Zacius

felix_dovetail

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:06 pm
Gash-Jackel
felix_dovetail
Hi everyone, I'm Felix, the new kid and I'm a political science major in college. I am pro-choice simply because I don't think it's right to force a woman to keep a baby she doesn't want. How would you feel if, as a child, you learned your mother didn't want you and the only reason you were born was because it was illegal to abort you? That would be awful to me. A woman's body is her own and she shouldn't be forced to birth a baby just because she got the, ahem, short end of the reproductive stick.

*hugs*

*Hugs back*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:10 am
for all you new young women who joined us
*hugs*

YAY!
I ish back twisted
you thought you were free of me..
BUT NOW I AM BACK!
TO START MY REIGN OF TERROR!!
MWAHAHAHA!!

......well probly just a light shower of terror xd  

Gash-Jackel

Ninashka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:27 am
Gash-Jackel
for all you new young women who joined us...
What about new young men? xd

Oi people, I just joined~~

Hmm...I think it's obvious why I choose pro-choice rather than anti-choice. And those who state that they are pro-life should know that pro-life means supporting LIFE in all aspects (like capital punishment and wars), not only when it suits them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:42 am
Does this mean I get a hug and a cookie?  

Zacius

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:25 am
Ninashka
Gash-Jackel

Hmm...I think it's obvious why I choose pro-choice rather than anti-choice. And those who state that they are pro-life should know that pro-life means supporting LIFE in all aspects (like capital punishment and wars), not only when it suits them. 3nodding

men get nowt off me xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:20 pm
Hi.. I'm Aya.. I'm new... redface

Blah, anyway.
I'm female (um.. yeah.. duh)
I'm 24 (neary 25.. 1/4th a centery, here I come!)
I've been married 5 years (he likes chicken.. >.>)
I have a daughter, who will be 3 on Nov. 29th. (We call her Evil, Offspring of Satan.. Satan likes chicken.)
I've had 1 abortion. (little more then a month ago)
My younger sister (16 now) was forced to go through with her pregnency.

I've delt with a lot in the last 3 years, more then my fill, and its gotten just.. sickening.. how people can run around screaming "DON'T DO THAT ITS WRONG!!" when they have no idea what people are going through, have never been in a situation like that.. they think about the baby/child/fetus/cells/tissue/whateveryawannacallit and not the mother. Not the mothers future, not the future of any children she might want to have.. theres more then one life on the line when a pregnency becomes an issue, there are at least 2, and possably more.

I'm not going into detail here, its just an intro, but its nice to see other likeminded people around.  

Kyrus Rose

Spiral Out

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:23 am
Hi, I'm new to the guild but not to the cause. I'm eighteen and a Culinary Student since July and for some reason most of my friends from school are super conservative republicans whee
I think it's wrong to tell people what they can or cannot do based on their moral and religious beliefs. I also hate the idea of throwing a kid into a foster home just because you don't want to take care of it. I think it comes from my mom having me at 19 and giving up a lot of the things she did for fun in order to be more responsible for her actions. My thoughts: If you don't want to take care of it, don't expect anyone else to.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:42 pm
*hugs teh new girls*  

Gash-Jackel

Kimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:42 pm
Hi there fellow pro-choicers. I'm Kimitsu, aka Bunny, aka Melissa. I'm 18, and I'm adopted. People find that odd when they find out I'm pro-choice, but eh, I know where both sides are coming from I guess. So yeah... um... rock on! *headbangs*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:16 am
Gash-Jackel
Ninashka
Gash-Jackel

men get nowt off me xd
Translation please. 3nodding  

Ninashka

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:53 am
Ninashka
Gash-Jackel
Ninashka
Gash-Jackel

men get nowt off me xd
Translation please. 3nodding

nowt = nothing  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:45 pm
Well, hello! I am new. (Of course, you probably figured that since I have never posted in this forum before.) And like many others, I joined this guild because I'm very supportive of Choice. I really don't think the government has the right to make important personal decisions like abortion. I wanted to join a guild of like minded people. smile  

Hironaur

Gash-Jackel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:44 am
Hironaur
Well, hello! I am new. (Of course, you probably figured that since I have never posted in this forum before.) And like many others, I joined this guild because I'm very supportive of Choice. I really don't think the government has the right to make important personal decisions like abortion. I wanted to join a guild of like minded people. smile

and you joined for a free hug xd
*hugs*  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas