Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:06 am
|[ I, sir, AM A CHILD. -dies- eek ]|

Momoko continued on tree-hopping. She had been going at it for nearly two hours, and decided that she wasn't going to be attacked in the immediate future. So she took a moment to calculate mentally how much longer it would take to reach the Sand territory.

"Another hour," she muttered to herself, "maybe two--" She got interrupted as a loud scream echoed throughout the woods, only to be cut off almost instantly. Cursing, Momoko paused in her tree jumping to survey her immediate surroundings.

"That was either Gold Dragon, Black Bear, or an enemy..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:34 am
OOC: When I said that thing about the 4th post It was meant in jest as in Amari had with his *punches shins* thing. I wasn't serious...and I never said anything about cutting you from the RP. Cutting someone low is just that..cutting them on their lower body. Mainly the Acchiles tendon.

IC:

-Keeping his pace his eyes turn behind him for a moment to see his team following closely behind him. His eyes slide into the bloodline limit of his clan allowing him to see around himself at all times so that he can talk while still moving-

"That is a fine plan, Black Mamba. However, we only have a limited amount of information about our opponents. In fact all of our information we have is based around the leader and we had to delve into his clan to get that information. At any range this mission is extremely dangerous because we have six subordinates whose skills and abilities we haven't the slightest clue how to combat. I believe our best course of action will be to seperate into two waves. The first wave consisting of you and myself will advance on the enemy party and take out Wanaru Arashi. The other two will circle around the event to make sure no one escapes the event and for back-up. The only way to ensure that all of our objectives are met is to take care of the entire group. So at finale we will need the full force of our squad."

-Turning back around he keeps his Sujishoken engaged to make sure that none of his team falls behind as he keeps jumping from branch-to-branch-

"We should make it to the border of the Leaf and Snow within a few hours...so if anyone has any funny stories or some introductory stories, now is the time for it, cause we won't be able to talk like this later."

-His words carry back on the wind to the ears of his team hoping to engage them in the getting-to-know you phrase of this new comradery-  

PenguinNoJutsu

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:55 am
Nuclear Riot

Momoko continued on tree-hopping. She had been going at it for nearly two hours, and decided that she wasn't going to be attacked in the immediate future. So she took a moment to calculate mentally how much longer it would take to reach the Sand territory.

"Another hour," she muttered to herself, "maybe two--" She got interrupted as a loud scream echoed throughout the woods, only to be cut off almost instantly. Cursing, Momoko paused in her tree jumping to survey her immediate surroundings.

OoC: You serious? You look older. Sorry if that sounded wierd. v_> Plus, you shouldn't show your face on the internet anyway, too many perverts like me around. sweatdrop

IC:

- The area of the explosion was covered in thick smoke, some of the once-green leaves were now brunt black, as silence flowed throughout the forest. At the burnt ground, lies Amari, his black cloak burnt and torn. He slowly rises from his downed position, shaking his hood on his head, removing ash that formed. He then sighed, and took off his burnt hood, as he remained to keep his ANBU mask on. - " Damn..I'm an A.B.N.U now..! I should be more careful than that. I must be prepared for anything. " - Amari whispered to himself, as he heard a faint ruslting in the distance. - " That could be anyone..Damnit. I can't stay here, I just hope my teamates will worry about the mission.." - Amari told himself, as he leaped off his kneeling position, grabbed an uneffected tree branch with both hands, and swung to the top of a high tree. He crawled to the top edge and looked around, seeing Momoko. - " Pssst, Hey, Yellow Tiger, I'm ok, there are traps around the area, stay alert. " - Amari whispered, as he hoped his message got across. He then leaped downward to a lower tree, and he continued his previous pace. -

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:07 pm
|_Amari_
Nuclear Riot

OoC: You serious? You look older. Sorry if that sounded wierd. v_> Plus, you shouldn't show your face on the internet anyway, too many perverts like me around. sweatdrop

IC:

- The area of the explosion was covered in thick smoke, some of the once-green leaves were now brunt black, as silence flowed throughout the forest. At the burnt ground, lies Amari, his black cloak burnt and torn. He slowly rises from his downed position, shaking his hood on his head, removing ash that formed. He then sighed, and took off his burnt hood, as he remained to keep his ANBU mask on. - " Damn..I'm an A.B.N.U now..! I should be more careful than that. I must be prepared for anything. " - Amari whispered to himself, as he heard a faint ruslting in the distance. - " That could be anyone..Damnit. I can't stay here, I just hope my teamates will worry about the mission.." - Amari told himself, as he leaped off his kneeling position, grabbed an uneffected tree branch with both hands, and swung to the top of a high tree. He crawled to the top edge and looked around, seeing Momoko. - " Pssst, Hey, Yellow Tiger, I'm ok, there are traps around the area, stay alert. " - Amari whispered, as he hoped his message got across. He then leaped downward to a lower tree, and he continued his previous pace. -

OoC: eek *gasp* You PERV! lol

IC:

-Akani followed the sound of the explosion. She sat in a tree and saw Amari on the ground, Traps... she thought to herself. Amari jumped up into a tree and Momoko was there too. Excellent...Theyre both ok..." She continued leaping from tree to tree in the direction of the Sand Village...-

FallenRaven49

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:12 pm
|[ -nods and takes down teh siggy- ]|

Looking around for the source of the voice, Momoko squinted her eyes suspicously. Not replying, seeing as her comrade seemed to have already gone his way, Momoko continued to jump from tree to tree. Her arms were now limp as she jumped. She started to use a special technique that only she, at least among her family, could do; disable the use of her arms and therefore double the strenght of any other appendage -- in this case, her legs.

Her technique nearly doubling her previous speed, Momoko proceeded on her way to the Sand country, so far not being deterred by any enemy.

|[ -hopes her role-playing made sense- .. Heh. ]|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:22 pm
Nuclear Riot
|[ -nods and takes down teh siggy- ]|

Looking around for the source of the voice, Momoko squinted her eyes suspicously. Not replying, seeing as her comrade seemed to have already gone his way, Momoko continued to jump from tree to tree. Her arms were now limp as she jumped. She started to use a special technique that only she, at least among her family, could do; disable the use of her arms and therefore double the strenght of any other appendage -- in this case, her legs.

Her technique nearly doubling her previous speed, Momoko proceeded on her way to the Sand country, so far not being deterred by any enemy.

|[ -hopes her role-playing made sense- .. Heh. ]|

OoC: I get you're technqiue, makes your arms un-useable and limp like Oro, except you can control it and it makes your other functions better. Simple.

And Fallen..Yes I am, I'm a man, dur.

And I just finished drawing Kaiq and Riot, and they're lookin' kick a**, now I have to draw Beat and Razor. I'm sure those I drawn will like it. ( because I like it, and I never like my drawings. =d )  

|_Amari_

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:18 pm
OoC: Yeah, I double posted, but it's MY THREAD. AHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I have completed razor's and almost done with beats, I have to overdraw it in black colored pencil then scan it, which I'll do tomorrow. I really like what I did, and I'm surprised how good they all came out. I'm positive you'll love it. =d  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:57 pm
OoC:thx and ill see it tommorow and ill be on most of the time and also im ready for anything.

IC:"Roger!"I leaped out of the path of my leader and went twords the way my leader said to go."Oh before i leave to far we should talk via headset just in case u need to tell me something and ill tell u a story or 2."Then i took a headset out of my pouch and put it on and said"I'm on fercencey 5.3 ok."then i went behind the trees almost parlle to them.I told the last teammate telepahicly to put his headset to ferencey 5.3 and to talk that way and Silver Fox will fill u in.  

Razoru

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:16 pm
OOC: I didn't post my pic yet...I'm not done. xd I'll try to finish as soon as possible. I might not be here tomorrow. My parents might take me to an amuesment park, if not, I'll be on. ^^

IC:
-Reiha continued to follow, keeping her pace right behind her leader. She smiled and nodded, one hand on one of her kodachis ready for any sudden attack or trap.-
"Roger that Silver Fox."
-Reiha remained quiet. As Razor suggested, she put on her headset. She kept her eyes looking about for any suspicions or enemies while following close to Silver Fox.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:16 am
OoC: Alright. I'll try to get it here later today. ( it's morning right now. )

And If no one minds, I'd like to add everyone to my friendlist?

In-Character:

- Amari's usage of speed and pace had finally be awarded, he looked in thde distance, seeing a large, wooden crate on the wooden carrage, as he sighed in relief. - " I found it..Now, to wait for the others.. " - The Akin said aloud, as he landed on a small tree branch, then, bending his legs slightly, leaped again, but backfliping in mid-air, landing on a tree stump then jumping to the ground. Amari then grunts, seeing his newly-aquired Black A.N.B.U cloak torn and dirty. He take it off, trying to see the extent of the damage, in an instant, the wooden carrage explodes in flame. In shock, Amari jumps backward, his hands and feet in a defensive combat position, seeing the carrage in a ball of fire. - ..Well..I guess we need a new plan now. - Amari thought to himself sarcastically, as he focused his view behind the flaming carrage, seeing a tall man in a long-grey cloak. -

"...Something tells me you did this. Heh. Trying to show off to someone? Because I'm not impressed. That female shinobi sent you, right? " - Amari asked, as he dropped his black cloak, and lifting his hands to his chest, he cracks his left kunckle with his right hand. - " ...Do you A.N.B.U always talk that much? " - The Man in the grey Cloak said, as he unleashed a long lance from his back. The black lance, covered in red japanese tatto's, had it's own distinct charka, as the red words glowed. - " ..Well, not really, I do like to talk alot, but I can be a nice voice to hear if you'll give me a chance. " - Amari said jokingly, as he sprang into a run, heading stright for the Cloaked-man. The Akin, now 4 feet infront of the man, leaped in the air, his right right pulled back, ready for a punch. The cloaked-man then laughed, at he lifted his Lance in the air, it's blade-tip pointing at Amari, as he threw it toward the A.N.B.U leader. The lance fly right through the jutsu, as the cloaked man looked in confusion. Amari in the air then disappeared, as the real Akin leaped out from behind the still-burning carrage, throwing a kunai knife at the cloaked-man. He quickly leaped in the air, dodging the knife. As the cloak man landed and looked back up, another kunai knife was already being thrown. Unprepared, he takes it in his right shoulder. - " ..That is what I get for underestimating an A.N.B.U.." The cloaked man said, his Lance now landing in-between Amari and the man. -

OoC: Ok, there are two other men in grey cloaks, each with thier own weapon, whoever meet one man first, can make up his personality and his weapon, then after that, we all will refeer to that man by his weapon. EX: ^ Being " Grey Lance. "  

|_Amari_

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:41 am
OOC:Sure you can Amari. ^^ and yes, I'm not going to be here most of the day... hopefully I'll be back early. You guys can continue the rp, let's just say Reiha is very quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:58 am
razorkaiser
OoC:thx and ill see it tommorow and ill be on most of the time and also im ready for anything.

IC:"Roger!"I leaped out of the path of my leader and went twords the way my leader said to go."Oh before i leave to far we should talk via headset just in case u need to tell me something and ill tell u a story or 2."Then i took a headset out of my pouch and put it on and said"I'm on fercencey 5.3 ok."then i went behind the trees almost parlle to them.I told the last teammate telepahicly to put his headset to ferencey 5.3 and to talk that way and Silver Fox will fill u in.

hola crap is it 2000 a.d. already??? this is like.. NINJA!!! guys.. i dont really wanna do this if we get guns n lazers...

*Kaiq, not a very bright person, ran across the forest instead of jumping from tree to tree. Even though he'd get tired faster, he didnt care. He could make an excuse that it was to help him train his muscles harder.*  

Evil Ducky Man

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:08 am
Kaiq
razorkaiser

hola crap is it 2000 a.d. already??? this is like.. NINJA!!! guys.. i dont really wanna do this if we get guns n lazers...

*Kaiq, not a very bright person, ran across the forest instead of jumping from tree to tree. Even though he'd get tired faster, he didnt care. He could make an excuse that it was to help him train his muscles harder.*

OoC: Ok, Lu, have fun. And Kaiq, actually, on an erly episode of Naruto, they used headsets. I doubt the Naruto series is in modernized, kinda-way, but it isadvanced for those kind of technology. Hard to explain. they're probably as advanced as 60/50 years ago. Except without computers or cars, but we have those small devices that signify advances in technology. Actually, I think it's even before that, this is my personal opinion but I think Naruto is set next to our western days. With some technology, but they didn't have cars n stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:02 am
OoC surprised k naruto is like out time they did it differently they have the thecnolgy we have now just they dont use it.say if japan dident band the samurias they would still be more of a fudel japan ok.  

Razoru

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:55 am
OoC: ...I have no idea what you just said.

Anyway, I'm almost done with the drawing, I drew me in just for good mesaure. I still have to overcolor it in black. Then scan it and transfer it to my pc.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff