Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sally07

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:04 pm
Hi I have just joined this guild and My name is Nane15 no not really is
______ and I been a Harry Potter fan almost 4 years now and I'm 16 not 15 smile and I wanted to say how happy I am to be here thanks u guys and if u want to be my friends just pm blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:13 am
Hey everyone! Hey willowtree! Thanks for accepting me into the guild! Hopefully I don't come across rude peoples here sweatdrop

But yeah, nice to mete ya people. If you wanna talk feel free to PM me or add me to one of your messangers!

If you wanna know more about me just click my WWW!  

-J.A.V.A-

[Taste_Of_Chaos]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:48 pm
Hi, I am 13. I always feel so young! ANYWAY, I LOVE Harry Potter (have loved it since 3rd grade), and I would really like it if some other HP lovers PMd me sometime, to talk about HP maybe. I LOVE Fullmetal Alchemist. My fave book and anime are connected by the philosopher's stone! Also, Nikolas Flamel was a REAL guy, but he was an alchemist! Who knew? Anyway, if anyone wants to PM me, go ahead! I am kinda new, and need some Harry Potter friends. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:48 pm
Hello evryone! I'm 13, live in australia, in lurv with tom felton, luv music and art, luv the simpsons, luv the OC, and i luv 2 make new frenz. Heehee!!! 3nodding biggrin  

Even Angels Cry.....

skygee

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:46 pm
I am skygee well my nickname that and Tatsu my real name is aaron and i am a huge harry potter fan hence the reason I joined this guild feel free to pm me i am always looking for new friends  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:23 am
hello i'm sephrina, 18 years old. i heart harry potter the books that i have at home have been read too pieces. biggrin !!! i can debate harry potter with the best of the harry potter manic even though i am one myself 4laugh i think that is enough for now.
see-ya  

sephrina

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

tvkid2471

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:36 pm
Im tvkid2471 and i also love Harry Potter as many of you do....i can't wait till july 16 and im really excited...this is my first guild...yay!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:31 pm
hello im becca Im 15 and love harry potter esepecially the fifth one I have a lot of favorite charater lol but my favorite is dumbledore pm me if you like^^  

mystikfall

Marlaina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:23 pm
HI!!! i'm Marlaina... but you can call me Marli... i am a 22 year old college student who thinks that when all 7 books are out there should be a class taught about the briliance that is J.K. Rawlings  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:21 pm
Hey I'm Hakania (meaning FIRE) I am twelve years old and I'm obsessed with Harry Potter. My fav character is Sirius.  

Hakania

Kiurra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:55 pm
Hi Im Kiurra. I love Harry Potter it is so cool(the guys are hot!!!) anyway, Im new here, so I was hoping if anyone wants to be my friend they can pm me. LOVE, Kiurra

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:38 am
Hi, my name is Satoko Suzuki...I just joined up today...(obviously)...I've been a Harry Potter fan ever since the first book came out (199 cool And I have read all 6 books so far...I think I should have fun here!  

[+Unspoken_Words+]

Seska-san

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:27 am
Amanda here, Im 21 (almost 22) and a huge fan of Harry Potter of course, both the books and the movies. I can't wait till the new movie is out this fall!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:05 am
My internet name is Klare.I am 14 (so young and im going in 10th grade ha) And I should be turning 15 in october whoosh! I love Harry Potter.I read so many fanfictions about harry potter its not even funny.I have already read the 6th book smile . And I am glad to be in this guild thanks willowtree. xd  

xUn-knownx

Jeg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:27 pm
Hey, im 16 and my name is John. Most people on gaia who know me call me Jeg.

Im 15, 16 in October. I love the harry potter books, but the movies dont impress me as much, I prefere my imagination to make up the pictures.

Jeggy. ninja

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces