Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Sex Change! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WTF? A sex change!?
  xD I couldn't help myself.
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:25 am
((The Seto pic rox, so does the mokie pic... but the odion pic makes my brian BLEED gonk ))
Seto rolled her eyes and wished that Odion would at least blink. Then Seto got an idea. It was almost a nice thing she could do for Jonu and his sister/brother/whatever. Seto pondered it for a moment, then decided to suggest it.
"I could give you jobs if you needed it..." Seto suggested half-heartedly. She did need a new worker or two, as Seto could think of at least three workers who were going to be trouble now that she was a woman.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:51 am
Just then, Otogi entered.
"Hey y'all, am I missing somethin'?" she asked, as she sat down at the table.
She was still wearing her usual outfit... Black slacks, a tight, black shirt and a red vest over it... It just looked very different with the female curves in it.
"Jobs? You're needin' some extra people to get you some implants, Triangle Tits?" she asked Seto, as she lighted a cigarette and smirked at her.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:23 am
Honda wasn't sure how to react to that. This WAS Seto's blimp afterall... And he could crash it at any given moment...and kill them all! Then they' dnever get the chance to change back into their normal selves!

But it was funny...

In the end. he did nothing more than try to supress a giggle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:27 am
[ http://artpad.art.com/?j03ctadj8w8 Sorry, I just had to do all my female characters. sweatdrop ]  

May La Nee

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:25 pm
"No, Serenity, we cannot live with him. There was a reason that Mom got a divorce. You were too younge to remember that though." She commented, pure hatred showing on her face. "But, you are right about being able to care for yourself."

He listened to Seto's offer. Before blinking. "Yo- wait- what?" She questioned. "That could work....""

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:45 pm
Shizuka's jaw dropped as far as it could and he gapped at the freakishly ugly "lady". He shuddered before turning back to Seto. He nodded slowly, "Thank you Kaiba-san." He bowed in gratitude then leaned his head against his Onee-chan's chest, reverting back to old habits where he would do this when they were younger. The idea that his Onee-chan had boobs now, still wasn't installed in his mind, so he leaned all of his weight against them.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:16 am
Seto just sighed in frustration. The one time she tried to be nice, she got bashed on. Note to self: Bind chest @ next poss. opp.
Seto arched her eyebrows at Shizuko and Jonouchi as Shizuko did something on what Seto hoped was automatic.
"Ok then..." Seto snapped her fingers, and servents brought out food. If you wanted it for breakfast, it was there. Seto accepted a cup of coffee and took a sip, glad to partake in something normal.

Bakura was suprised at how nice Seto was being. Must be the whole female thing kicking in or something. Bakura looked over to congradulate Jonu and his/her sister/brother when she saw Shizuko lay her head on her sisters beasts. Bakura felt her jaw drop. One, that looked like it could possibly be painful for Jonu. Two, that was going to be awkward in about 1/2 a second.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:38 am
Marik started bouncing on her chair when the food came in.
She gracefully stretched her arms out at it, and took all she could get her hands on.
This caused Ishizu to arch a brow, and Odion to wonder how the hell her mistress had become so greedy.
Marik then started shoving the food in, without missing a singly crumb of what she had gotten her hands on.
Eggs, toast, fruit, yoghurt... Rah didn't even know what it was that entered her piehole. When she finally seemed satisfied, leaned back and watched the others eat. This all took no more than 5 minutes.

Otogi watched this... 'Person' next to her the way Ishizu did.
She then took an apple and something to get her daily shot of caffeine, leaned back, and enjoyed her 'meal'. Eating had never been one of her habits: As a matter of fact, she hated it. The way it looked, the way it sounded, the way it made her look...
Her freshly gained curves were fine, and she was planning to keep them that way.

Unfortunately enough, Marik's elbow hit Otogi's cup of coffee just when she held it.
Hot, brown liquid slipped in her shirt, causing Otogi to jump up. "What the ********, slut!? You're ********' burnin' my tits!" she shouted, putting the mug on the table and standing there, waving her arms around in panic.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:57 am
"Hey, take it easy Otougi..." Honda soothed taking a few napkins off the table and throwing them onto Otougi's rack. "You're waterproof, remember? They're not going to melt off. I'm sure it was just an accident.. So, just cool your jets aight?" He moved over to the shrieking woman and was about to help her dry off when he realized how impropper it would be for her to touch the other.

But, wait, aren't we just both guys? He came to the conclusion that it in fact DIDN'T matter, so he proceeded to 'sponge dry' her with the napkins.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:23 pm
"Hey, Serenity, I know how much you liked doing this when we were kids, but right now it's kinda' painful for me to provide you with childhood comforts right now." Jounouchi whispered to the other, not harsh like he would to someone else, but more to get the hint across gently. "Thanks, I know you didn't mean it in a harmful way though."

He promptly got a couple of hot cakes from a plate and orange juice. (He'd never been much of a coffee drinker, since he prefered to spend his nights sleeping, instead of wide awake with the jitters.) He then slathered on the butter and drowned them in syrup, not really caring for his figure, that's what his Pop was for, by not having enough to buy food for himself most of the time Jounouchi ate when he could and as much as he could, much like a starved dog would. And just about as weary of the food as one too, he poked it, prodded it, before finally deeming it fit to eat.

Arashi Cloud

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:02 am
Marik did nothing but give Otougi and Honda a glance from the corner of her eyes. Ishizu sighed. Honda cleaning Otougi didn't look all that bad...
When Otougi stood like that, her breasts seemed to move more than her hands did.

Otougi didn't really appreciate her current situation. Honda trying to help was a mere friendly gesture, but she took it as some form of intimidation.
"What do you think you're doing!?" She shouted at Honda, hitting her hands away. "Dude. My shirt is ruined."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:18 pm
As soon as his sister said that, he straightened up and gave the blonde her space, "Gomen nasai, Onee-chan."

He blushed and took a muffin from the breakfast tray, nibbling on it in embarassment before raising a brow at his sister's actions, "I don't think that Kaiba-san would poison our food, Onee-chan. No one can be that mean." But of course he was being naive.

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:45 am
"Hey! Mind your manners miss priss!" Honda argued back holding his hands. He wasn't sure how... But that had actually hurt...in a sortof stinging sort of way... "You scratched me!" he said showing her the most small little cut imaginable. "I can't believe you scratched me!" Honda looked unhapilly at the other woman.

Man. Otougi wasn't this much of a b***h even when he was a guy... she couldn't help but think. Something about looking at those rosy lips and painted face just made him mad though. Before she knew what she was doing, she'd b***h-slapped her. "You're not the ONLY one, ya know!" she said trying to come up with an excuse that she didn't feel she had. "I was only trying to help you! You didn't have go go and get all up in my face about it!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:20 am
Jounouchi rolled her eyes at the two's antics. Having become rather used to the two fighting over the years. She looked at the two sharply. "What are you two fighting over this time?" She wondered, knowing full well that the two would probably need to be split apart at somepoint.  

Arashi Cloud

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:18 am
Otougi placed her hand over where Honda's flat and had hit her.
She froze, her mouth half opened in shock.
"Oooooooh my GOD! I can't believe you just slapped me! What's gotten into you, fat cow!?" she screamed back at Honda after two silent seconds, her eyes wide open with anger.

Before she knew what she was doing, she had grabbed Honda's hair tightly near the skull and pulled it.

Marik took another quick peek at what she had accidently caused, and couldn't help but laugh. These people were pathetic.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff