Where you ever called the Devil? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool gothic type topic?
  Buger off!
  Lolita likes.
  I see rainbow plot bunnies on a hamster wheel in your head...
View Results

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:31 pm
ive been called everything from demon spawn to, hitler to the next anti-christ....but of course not anymore...bwah hahahaha theyve learned their lesson.... twisted

and people are always question my religious beliefs.
(man im questioning it too right now.i dont know what to believe anymore)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:27 am
once when i was taking the bus some little kid walked right up to me and asked if i were the devil, and i just sat there and laughed. needless to say the whole bus was staring at me.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Kristoya

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:58 am
I've never been called the devil, but I get asked to accept Christ a lot. And little kids tend to cower behind their mother's legs when I walk by. And the old people like to make faces and whisper amongst themselves. But that's usually about the worst of it. I'm lucky, and I don't get harrassed as often as some of my friends do.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:32 am
i get a fair bit of harrassment especially from churches. once i was donating blood( i know all sanctimonious and crap) and of all places it was in a church and the pastor came to me and asked if i had heard the word of god and because i follow the goddess i said " yes and is she ever pissed"  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kayla1234098

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:21 pm
Evan though I am Christian I'm told I need to find jesus all the time for how I dress and when I tell people about my sensitivity to spirits and all that other stuff I'm trying to deal with. Although I have never been called a devil.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:38 pm
I get called theat in general conversation, it's normal for me. If I had a penny for every time that's happened to me, I would out money bill gates by now. personally, I really don't care. misc people ask me to accept christ and such, simply because of the way I dress and it is common knowledge that I am wiccan and follow the goddess. I wear the pentacle openly, all it does is lose me pontential people to talk to. whoopee.....don't really care, I have 6 ppl mainly to talk to, that is plenty. smile  

nightwing773

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces