Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JosephCain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:20 pm
OOC: I'd like to hold two characters. I can do either Shikamaru or Kiba/Akamaru, whichever you prefer. I have a personally created character, but I need to talk with Sakura's role player and maybe get an ok from you guys about RPing him with the history I have set for him. I may be a bit of a Sakura fanboy, but I'm not having this character date her, or try to lull her from Sasuke, even though Sasuke stinks...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:03 pm
JosephCain
OOC: I'd like to hold two characters. I can do either Shikamaru or Kiba/Akamaru, whichever you prefer. I have a personally created character, but I need to talk with Sakura's role player and maybe get an ok from you guys about RPing him with the history I have set for him. I may be a bit of a Sakura fanboy, but I'm not having this character date her, or try to lull her from Sasuke, even though Sasuke stinks...

OOC: I'm guessing that could be alright... as long as you are somewhat active, though. xD The problem is, sometimes people are far too active and I can't catch up on the posts. It gets a little insane after that XD  

Celtic Wolf

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:28 pm
Yondaime glared at Gaara. "Get a person killed? If you are talking about my villagers, you won't touch them. But I feel you are talking about me, which is laughable. Because even though you are strong, you don't stand a chance against me, especially since Klou isn't on your side." And when he said that he gave Klou a quick look, but then chuckled the thought off.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:45 pm
IC:

-Gaara could feel anger boiling up inside him, Keep focused, Gaara.... hes not the one you are supposed to assasinate..... "....Why DO you think Im here, Klou?" he said taking a step towards her, "Besides.....Im doing this for myself too..... whenever I look at you I just want to kill you right there....you make me sick...." he gave a menacing glare at her.-

FallenRaven49

Anime476Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:07 pm
I'll be Pochie lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:27 pm
Or I can be Haku...GO HAKU!  

Anime476Lover

Sakura Mishiyuki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:54 pm
hello sakura haruno here  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:07 pm
Hi Sakura  

Anime476Lover

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:29 pm
FallenRaven49
IC:

-Gaara could feel anger boiling up inside him, Keep focused, Gaara.... hes not the one you are supposed to assasinate..... "....Why DO you think Im here, Klou?" he said taking a step towards her, "Besides.....Im doing this for myself too..... whenever I look at you I just want to kill you right there....you make me sick...." he gave a menacing glare at her.-

Klou seemed to look genuinely hurt for a moment, before an audiable hiss was heard. "Do you spit anything out of your mouth but insults, boy!?" She warned in a dangerous tone, going into a defensive position. The chain wrapped around her noiselessly slithered accross her and around her left arm, where she drew it like a whip. "What buisness do you have with me!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:44 am
IC:

-Gaara gave out an evil laugh, How stupid... He felt himself smile for making her so mad, "Heh....I only insult people who deserve to be..." his eyes were emotionless as he stared at her...-

FallenRaven49

Celtic Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:01 am
FallenRaven49
IC:

-Gaara gave out an evil laugh, How stupid... He felt himself smile for making her so mad, "Heh....I only insult people who deserve to be..." his eyes were emotionless as he stared at her...-

Klou was still. She had closed her eyes, but no-one could tell; and she was meditating. 'Use anger to throw your opponent in disarray... Curse my short temper,' she thought, somewhat amused.

"Deserve to be, mm?" She chukled. "Be wary of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words. Be wary of your words, for your words become your actions... and be wary of your actions, for your actions become your deeds. Be wary of your deeds, for your deeds become you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:19 pm
can we still join this thing? if so i've got a description for my own character ready.... sweatdrop  

Uchiha_Sen

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:35 pm
|[ People, separate OOC with IC. New folks, just join in as anyone not taken, simple as that. XD Since it's still dark and my char is asleep, I'll just lurk for now. ]|  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:39 pm
He took action quick. And within a second shadow clones surrounded the three. "I don't want thing to get too out of hand yet. Let's talk more. Gaara, why are you here? Or would you like to die first and ask questions later." He put his hand on Klou's shoulder to stop her from moving forward.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

FallenRaven49

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:42 am
IC:

-Gaara smiled at him, "It would have been so much easier if you werent here....." he closed his eyes as he felt a pain in his head, he quickly shook it off. "Why do you care for her life Yondaime? You dont even know her...." he said quietly.-

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff