Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisuke_Dp

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:25 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Puts the scroll away. Kai pulls out an apple and eats it slowly.

Daisuke ran up to Kai. Kunai in hand.
"You b*****d! ONI-RENDEN!" he screamed as he swung his fist at Kai's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:30 pm
Hytoshi walks around looking for Shinji. "Hey, maybe they're at the training center!" Hytoshi says with excitement. With that he heads straight forward to the training center.  

m00nPanda

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:42 pm
((Daisuke, do you want me to ban you from this RP? Read the rules carfully again. Now be nice, otherwise I'll delete your character. As for Raith, I PMed him.)) Shinji quickly snatched the glove that was on the boy's arm, and crushed it and instantly leaped back to put some distance between the two.
"I know what these gloves do, they are called the Chakra Dengen, and they extract chakra from the air, am I correct? Also, if I'm not mistaken, these were made by the noble family, Ryuujin. And maybe, if the Uchiha crest is on it, then if I'm not mistaken, the person that I am fighting, is a breed between an Uchiha and a Ryuujin, and there is only one person who that could be..." Shinji took a deep breath and activated his Kimon Byakugan.
"You are, the only person to be blessed with the abiltly's of the leaf's extinct clan, and the wing's ever-rising clan, Uchiha...
Kenji!" Shinji finshing.
Shinji prepared the stance for the forbidden Taijutsu, Windwill dance. "Hyuuga Ryuu... Kazagurma no Mai ..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:47 pm
Silly Genji
((Daisuke, do you want me to ban you from this RP? Read the rules carfully again. Now be nice, otherwise I'll delete your character. As for Raith, I PMed him.)) Shinji quickly snatched the glove that was on the boy's arm, and crushed it and instantly leaped back to put some distance between the two.
"I know what these gloves do, they are called the Chakra Dengen, and they extract chakra from the air, am I correct? Also, if I'm not mistaken, these were made by the noble family, Ryuujin. And maybe, if the Uchiha crest is on it, then if I'm not mistaken, the person that I am fighting, is a breed between an Uchiha and a Ryuujin, and there is only one person who that could be..." Shinji took a deep breath and activated his Kimon Byakugan.
"You are, the only person to be blessed with the abiltly's of the leaf's extinct clan, and the wing's ever-rising clan, Uchiha...
Kenji!" Shinji finshing.
Shinji prepared the stance for the forbidden Taijutsu, Windwill dance. "Hyuuga Ryuu... Kazagurma no Mai ..."

Sabu was now slightly worried. Shinji was charging up quite a bit of chakra.
"Shinji..." he asked slowly.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:54 pm
(Just so we can get the intermission done and deal with the confusion, I'll have to use it now dude)

He's coming!! I guess I have no choice, forgive me Sensei...

Kenji's eyes turned red, Sharingan, but something was different. It seems that what the Hyuuga said was right. A cross between the Uchiha and the Ryuujin clan.

The, opening his palm, Kenji started gathering chakra, turning it into lightening element, foming it into a ball. Buzzing sounds can be heard as the chakra began to be collected. Then, with a great sense of will force, Kenji made the spin, like a vortex. The chakra within is spinning and whirling.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!"

The chakra was spinning and buzzing, but it looks like Kenji is in pain...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:02 pm
Sabu stepped between the two.
"Enough! This has become more than just a sparring match." he said.
Though he was trying to put on a stern face for the sake of Shinji, he couldn't help but wonder where they got such powerful chakra...  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:39 pm
Daisuke_Dp
Kai Hyugiha
Puts the scroll away. Kai pulls out an apple and eats it slowly.

Daisuke ran up to Kai. Kunai in hand.
"You b*****d! ONI-RENDEN!" he screamed as he swung his fist at Kai's face.
Uses Kawarini no Jutsu to replace my body with a tree stump.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:41 pm
Shinji's anger had been drained, and he dropped to his knees. His encounter with the Kitsune had made him ruthless and aggresive. He bowed his head.
"Forgive me," Shinji said. "I have no idea what came over me..."  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:42 am
"Daisuke perhaps you should know why i'm called Konohas Cancel Ninja." Kai said in an echoing voice.
Kai hid in a nearby tree 50 metres away.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:16 am
Kai Hyugiha
"Daisuke perhaps you should know why i'm called Konohas Cancel Ninja." Kai said in an echoing voice.
Kai hid in a nearby tree 50 metres away.
((Funny.))
Shinji stood up to face Sabu.
"This boy is interesting. Lets take him with us to the grass." Shinji said whislt glancing over to Kenji.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:17 am
Seeing the Jounin step in, Kenji stopped powering his jutsu. Letting the chakra to disappate, he felt the strain on his hand go away. But, he felt very weakened, due to the drain of his chakra. Kenji hasn't perfected the jutsu, thus the strain and the chakra drain.

He then reverted his eyes back to normal.

Bowing down and going to one knee, "Forgive me, I didd not mean to go that far." rising up slowly, he continued. "I am who he says. My name is Uchiha, Kenji and one of the Ryuujin clan." Kenji then bowed again.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:27 am
Kai drops from the tree. Kai stares at Shinji and Sabu.
"Your not taking him anywhere." Kai said to Shinji.  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:36 am
Kai Hyugiha
Kai drops from the tree. Kai stares at Shinji and Sabu.
"Your not taking him anywhere." Kai said to Shinji.

Rio jumped between Kai and Shinji,Sabu and Kenji, knealed down on one knee and smacked his had on the ground and held it there, re-enforcing it withe his other hand around his wrist. "Why won't you guys just knock it the hell off!?" Said Rio as strange seal/rune patterns spead out from his hand and made a circle around him and the 3 ninjas he was in front of. "Whatever you do," he whisper to the other 3 ninjas in the circle,"Don't move! This reacts to any movement!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:57 am
((By permission, I'm ignoring Raith-dono's last post cause to me, its a form of godmodding.))

Kenji looked at Kai and with a puzzeled look. "Why not? And also, who are you?"

Kenji knew something was odd of this man. Then, he found out he was an Uchiha too. It was a surprise, and Kenji thought that there weren't anymore survivors except for him, Sasuke, and Itachi.

How many more could there be?  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:02 am
Quote:
((By permission, I'm ignoring Raith-dono's last post cause to me, its a form of godmodding.))

((What-the HELL! how is that god modding!? I didn't do anything unreasonable, and u dont even know what that move does! I getting really pissed off at being ignored!))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games