Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply General Off-Topic Discussion
Random Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firamax

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:19 am
ok, whatever. I know we have 2 pages of members, so I was wondering why only 5 or 6 members ever seem to show up. Whatever floats there boats. And I am loved very dearly. After a decade with no allowance, my mom says she'll start up a bi-weekly allowance! Yes! And to top it off, I can start working after this summer, as in a real job, so double the income! Viking God of Rock!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:48 am
toshi168
ok, whatever. I know we have 2 pages of members, so I was wondering why only 5 or 6 members ever seem to show up. Whatever floats there boats. And I am loved very dearly. After a decade with no allowance, my mom says she'll start up a bi-weekly allowance! Yes! And to top it off, I can start working after this summer, as in a real job, so double the income! Viking God of Rock!

I have a pseudo allownace, as my mom gives me money occasionally. Plus on breaks from school I can work at my parents business for $8 an hour! I hope to get a summer job but that doesn't seem likely to happen.  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:27 pm
As for why people show up and never post, I have no idea. It happens at every guild. But now we are able to leave guilds, I quit all the guilds that I don't post in anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:09 am
Because DM doesn't really feel like holding onto DM's Gold and enjoys talking in the third, DM is considering a Contest other than the Banner one, that will allow DM to give away his gold. Plus DM wishes for an excuse to buy some image software and make things like this:
User Image
He sure does enjoy giving away his money.  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:09 pm
Free gold, eh? I'm on! And by the way Draconis, you look stupid with that sheet on your head, no offense.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 8:04 pm
toshi168
Free gold, eh? I'm on! And by the way Draconis, you look stupid with that sheet on your head, no offense.

I know! It is only till I am finished mourning. Probably tomorrow.  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:51 am
What kind of contest?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 4:14 pm
Zahmira
What kind of contest?

I have no idea. But DM just felt like giving money away.
Just so you all know: I am seriously sick as I was throwing up last night so I won't be on much.  

SC Seung Mina

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:06 pm
DraconisMaster
Zahmira
What kind of contest?

I have no idea. But DM just felt like giving money away.
Just so you all know: I am seriously sick as I was throwing up last night so I won't be on much.
Hope you're feeling better soon.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:29 pm
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to drink too much Jagermeister? Just Joking DM. BTW, It's mothers day! be nice to your moms!  

Firamax

Zahmira

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:08 pm
13 days until Anime North! I can't wait!  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:16 am
Zahmira
13 days until Anime North! I can't wait!

w00t! I wish I had money to go to more cons!  

SC Seung Mina

Firamax

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:14 pm
I wish I had money period  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:41 pm
I have enough to get myself to con, I don't know if I'll be able to spend more than that though redface  

Zahmira

The Eternal

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:52 pm
Fanime Con is next Friday, Wo0t!  
General Off-Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items