Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:54 pm
Lur was confused for a moment. How does this wolf know me? he asked himself. He remembered Almirrah from long ago... back when she had been in the pack with him. She was then rejected and so he left as well.
"Yes, it is" he said, answering the wolf's most recent question. He smiled when he noticed the excitement in her eyes. "You know Almirrah as well?".

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:59 pm
applz
Lur was confused for a moment. How does this wolf know me? he asked himself. He remembered Almirrah from long ago... back when she had been in the pack with him. She was then rejected and so he left as well.
"Yes, it is" he said, answering the wolf's most recent question. He smiled when he noticed the excitement in her eyes. "You know Almirrah as well?".

In hearing this news, dark gave out a howl of excitement, then realizing that she must have looked like a fool, she put her head down, blushing and said...
"yes i do, i met her while she was trying to carry a goat to some other wolves. I helped her out and we've been friends since then, though i dont know where she is, all i remember was feeling a strange sensation on my back, then i woke up and found these on my back and i was in the forest"

dark streched out her wings to show lur that these were the things she was talking about

"i havent really learnd how to use them yet, in flight that is"  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:04 pm
Lur looked over at her velvet-like wings. He grinned, feeling quite jealous that he had to powers of his own... but he immediately put that thought down. "Impressive pair of wings you've got there" he managed to say, admiring their size and detail. He had never seen such a thing before. I suppose that in time, you'll learn. Practice makes perfect" he said, looking back at her. "Almirrah is probably out hunting, as she cannot be out in the sun. Maybe she hasn't told you why, if not it should be kept secret. But she'll be alright... she can easily take care of herself"

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:06 pm
applz
Lur looked over at her velvet-like wings. He grinned, feeling quite jealous that he had to powers of his own... but he immediately put that thought down. "Impressive pair of wings you've got there" he managed to say, admiring their size and detail. He had never seen such a thing before. I suppose that in time, you'll learn. Practice makes perfect" he said, looking back at her. "Almirrah is probably out hunting, as she cannot be out in the sun. Maybe she hasn't told you why, if not it should be kept secret. But she'll be alright... she can easily take care of herself"

"well, she has told me she's a vampire, so theres no need to worry"
all of a sudden,dark realized there was a strange aura comeing from lur
"lur, do you have any strange powers that would give off an aura like ur own?"  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:09 pm
Lur looked around. Surely enough, a strange light lingered about him. "Not that I know of" he said, nervously. He began to blow at the mist-like light... but it rarely reacted. "Maybe someone else is around?" he thought, looking around again.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:11 pm
applz
Lur looked around. Surely enough, a strange light lingered about him. "Not that I know of" he said, nervously. He began to blow at the mist-like light... but it rarely reacted. "Maybe someone else is around?" he thought, looking around again.

a sound came from behind dark, she twisted her ear around to see if she could better hear the sound  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:14 pm
"Do you know a cave of some sort nearby that we can stay in? I don't like to be spyed on, and I'm sure it makes you feel somewhat uneasy as well" he said, hearing the crumble of dried leaves. A shadow moved behind the foilage. Lur barked at it. It ran away swiftly once it had been spotted. "Sly creatures... probably a fox"

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:17 pm
applz
"Do you know a cave of some sort nearby that we can stay in? I don't like to be spyed on, and I'm sure it makes you fel somewhat uneasy as well" he said, hearing the crumble of dried leaves. A shadow moved behind the foilage. Lur barked at it. It ran away swiftly once it had been spotted. "Sly creatures... probably a fox"

"most likely" dark said whille smiling

"just follow me, i know where theres a small cave"
dark turned and began walking in the direction of the waterfall, and with a twich of her wing, she signaled for lur to follow(im getting better with these wings)  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:21 pm

Lur followed her towards the waterfall. The water felt cold to the touch, so he quickly trotted over it. "I haven't introdiced myself" he managed to say, over the sound of splashing water.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:23 pm
applz

Lur followed her towards the waterfall. The water felt cold to the touch, so he quickly trotted over it. "I haven't introdiced myself" he managed to say, over the sound of splashing water.

dark realizes that neither has she
"o im srry, let me go first, im dark, and you are, even though i know who you are" dark said with a laugh in her voice

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:26 pm
"Yes, I do suppose you know me already. But I'll introduce myself either way... ((just t be polite)). My name is Lur, pleased to meet you" he said, smiling and walking by Dark's side. "Your name is really nice" he said.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:30 pm
applz
"Yes, I do suppose you know me already. But I'll introduce myself either way... ((just t be polite)). My name is Lur, pleased to meet you" he said, smiling and walking by Dark's side. "Your name is really nice" he said.

"i dont understand why my mother named me this. i mean i am a white wolf with no black on me....."then she rememberd wat happen before
"well, i had a 'moment' before and now i have black on my paws"
dark lifted her paws to signal where she was talking about
"im curious, why did u leave your old pack?"
dark asked as she enterd the cave, and lied down on the ground, she tried to roll over onto her back b/c there was an itch between her wings but the ground didnt help, she however kept her attention on lur the whole time, she really liked him and was interested in why he did wat he did (that is leave his pack)  

Dark_wolf124

applz

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:35 pm
Lur looked back at his memories. "They were all vampires, and I was an ordinary wolf. They usually pushed me around. But that's not mainly the point. I left because they seemed too disrespectful to others, and the pack began to grow too much. I didn't want them to turn on me, or even begin to terrorize the land. I didn't want to be with them. That's all i guess" he said. They go to the waterfall and he squinted his eyes to block out water that was hitting his face. "Do we go in?" he asked, looking towards Dark.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:37 pm
Black yawned and stretched as she awoke form her perch on a nearby trtee. She was an odd wolf but thats what made her, well, her. She shook out her fur after gracefully jumping out of the tree she had fallen asleep in. She got a drink form the lake river thing and walked around wondering who was nearby.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:38 pm
applz
Lur looked back at his memories. "They were all vampires, and I was an ordinary wolf. They usually pushed me around. But that's not mainly the point. I left because they seemed too disrespectful to others, and the pack began to grow too much. I didn't want them to turn on me, or even begin to terrorize the land. I didn't want to be with them. That's all i guess" he said. They go to the waterfall and he squinted his eyes to block out water that was hitting his face. "Do we go in?" he asked, looking towards Dark.

"o yes" dark jumped up from off the ground and enterd half way through the enterence, she held up her wing so that she blocked the water so that lur could walk through without getting wet
"right this way"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games