Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Songs that fit characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:25 am
Same here. And.. why does she scream Toxic? That song is kinda slutty, ya know?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:36 am
Captain Verd
i would expect so coming from an "I'll do anything for attention, even french Madonna on live tv" person like her.  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:01 pm
Let's do fight songs!! :3 these are my own characters:

Raith (when he's fighting full strength) ~ Fear by Disturbed, No Shelter by Rage Against the Machine and Let the Bodies hit the floor by Drowning Pool

Issui (same as Raith)~ Set it off by POD, Reason is Treason by Kasabian (because of his fighting style)

Reena (same as the others)~ Leave you far behind by Lunatic Calm (she's a speed freak) and Voodoo by Godsmack

Bakuryu (same as others)~ Let's get this party started by Korn, The Mirror Song by (a bunch of people) (bacause of his eyes)

When Bakuryu and Reena fight together~ Serenity by Godsmack

Rio~ Whatever by Godsmack and Burn by 3 Days Grace

Iris~ Remedy by Seether  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:38 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Captain Verd
i would expect so coming from an "I'll do anything for attention, even french Madonna on live tv" person like her.

...I mean Tsunade. Of course Brit's a slut.
Planes, man, you seem to like these little buggers of yours. Why don't you make an original character thread for this stuff? I'm sure everyone would love you.  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:55 am
Captain Verd
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Captain Verd

...I mean Tsunade. Of course Brit's a slut.
Planes, man, you seem to like these little buggers of yours. Why don't you make an original character thread for this stuff? I'm sure everyone would love you.
i am in the naruto rp, the one run by Silly Genji, and i would think that it would only be fitting thati like characters that i spent a long, long time developing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:04 am
I think you may have misunderstood my message.
Jeez, I ahte it when I have alot of characters that I absolutely adore and spent a long time on, and then do nothing with them. My sketchbook is just full of character art. How annoying.

Itachi: All in a Day's Work by the Eels
Shikamaru: Loser by beck
Kakashi: Nature Boy by David Bowie
Naruto: Passive by A Perfect Circle
Naruto: The Red by Chevelle
Sakura+Ino: We Used to be Friends by Chevelle
Sasuke: Blackout by Muse
(Haha)OrochimaruXItachi: The More You Ruv Someone from Avenue Q  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:24 pm
Captain Verd
I think you may have misunderstood my message.
Jeez, I ahte it when I have alot of characters that I absolutely adore and spent a long time on, and then do nothing with them. My sketchbook is just full of character art. How annoying.
nowhere near as annoying as having a head full of character art and a notebook full of horrible scribblings  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:59 am
Oh... yeah, I can see how that would suck.
You might not think so, but what's even worse is having some jackass tell you all about his characters even though you tell him beforehand you don't like anything he thinks of, and then having him ask you to draw it and getting depressed if you say no, so you have to say yes, and they piss you off because the character sucks so you modify it and then he hates the one you modify and takes the one that you hate because it's ugly and then rubs someone else's artwork in your face who drew his character alot better than you did because his character SUCKS and you never wanted to draw it in the first place!
-sigh-
Seriously, if I see one more fox demon/human hybrid who hides a mysterious power while using black Chakra, or an Uchiha/random sand superior blood line who's an orphan and goes out to be lame about some s**t, I could KILL SOMEONE.
Your characters don't suck do they?  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:55 am
Captain Verd
Oh... yeah, I can see how that would suck.
You might not think so, but what's even worse is having some jackass tell you all about his characters even though you tell him beforehand you don't like anything he thinks of, and then having him ask you to draw it and getting depressed if you say no, so you have to say yes, and they piss you off because the character sucks so you modify it and then he hates the one you modify and takes the one that you hate because it's ugly and then rubs someone else's artwork in your face who drew his character alot better than you did because his character SUCKS and you never wanted to draw it in the first place!
-sigh-
Seriously, if I see one more fox demon/human hybrid who hides a mysterious power while using black Chakra, or an Uchiha/random sand superior blood line who's an orphan and goes out to be lame about some s**t, I could KILL SOMEONE.
Your characters don't suck do they?
eek i wouldn't know about all that, and as for my characters, i would hope the don't suck, i try not to make and flat characters for my fan-fics. The only problem for me is finding someone to draw them for me that i think can draw them to the standard i desire, or maybe a certain style for each character. I very picky when it comes to my babies. rofl mrgreen rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:23 am
Haha, so am I. I always end up with, like, punked up ninjas, so when other people draw them, they just looked stupid (my sister draws kinda like... um.. think something really bishy, like Sephiroth only 10000X more like Dracula. She dreaw one of my dudes, and it was just wrong).  

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:39 am
i have resorted to using picture from other places to represent them, works better than one would think, if look hard enough, you can find almost any kind of drawling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:45 am
(haha) the Uchihas: Fight fire with fire by Kanas]

Sasuke: Point of No Return by Kanas

the 4th: The Pinniacle by Kanas (cause he's at the top, or was)

(haha) Orochimaru to Sasuke: Touch Me by The Doors

Obito: Unknown Soldier by The Doors

Neji: Break On Through by The Doors (get it, like breaking through to the next level of power)  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:10 am
Neji: I can See for Miles by the Who

None of my characters look like any other drawings I've found... except one that really sucked ><  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:14 am
Captain Verd
Neji: I can See for Miles by the Who

None of my characters look like any other drawings I've found... except one that really sucked ><
i think you've done that one whee Sometimes there are small differences, but i can always state those when i show the picture 3nodding  

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:10 am
Oh damn, really?
kakashi: Scarecrow by Beck <--I didn't pick this one for the name, it just happens to fit him X3

Well, that's cool, at least. I would die if I couldn't change my character's outfits on a whim, though -_-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff