Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightambre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:02 pm
Alucard Unlimited
He can stop them. As powerful as they are they are still only kids and most likely not as powerful as him. 3nodding

I'm not sure... Getting caught in the middle of a suped up Chidory and Rasengan wouldn't be pretty.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:01 pm
Alucard Unlimited
He can stop them. As powerful as they are they are still only kids and most likely not as powerful as him. 3nodding

I wish there was a way to tell how powerful everyone currently is. The way it looks, Naruto and Sasuke are as powerful as Jounins right now. If the two of them set at it, they could easily destroy Kakashi (not that they'd want to... although it would be awesome). The cursed seal and Kyuubei both have insane amounts of Chakra and both Sasuke's and Naruto's attacks are upgraded.

I think Kakashi would be really hard pressed to stop those two.  

Furyion

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:06 pm
Zrana
Or at least he doesn't show an emotional attachement, but he doesn't really show one of those to ANYONE around him.

He shows a bit of a feeling of responsibility for her though--beating people up that hurt her, wanting to save her. Our angst boy has a temper when someone he knows gets beat up without his consent. >.> But I think it could have been ANYONE put in his group and stuck in the Sakura role and it'd still be much the same situation.
True. He's just one confused little bugger.

Zrana
I just looked at (cuz I can't read Japanese) the latest chapter of Naruto manga--232.

>>WTF? Are those mutant hands, or mutant wings sticking out of Sasuke's back? Sasuke was jealous of Naruto's freak status, that he had to get some freaky accessory too! Naruto's kyuubi shaped aura vs Kappa-hand/wings! And back to the manga--I wonder how THIS Rasengan vs Chidori will turn out? And when is kakashi going ot get there???<<
My thoughts exactly.

Sketched
Ryu no Tsuragi
Chap 232 Holy crap, this is getting freaky... It;s almost like Sasuke is a dragon now, I'm not sure that is Rasengan... It's a pure ball of chakra... This will interesting... Why do I think Kakashi ish gonna die?

if kakashi dies that will be something. and you can bet that there will be crying fan girls......must......read.......232.......
ninja
I shall be one of those fangirls... xp

Alucard Unlimited
You think so? Maybe because he knows more theory and isn't as emotional as the two are at the moment. Heck! When is Naruto not emotional? Actually, Sasuke is pretty emotional 24/7 as well, it's just a different kind of emotion.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:14 pm
bleh but then, its kinda like the beginning again.. only that its powered up... chidori vs. rasengan,

sasuke even has wings/hands now XD

so bleh, just hope next chap is good X3  

Biryu

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:34 pm
Raw version of the next chapter should be out today. I'm not going to DL it though cause my comp can't display the raw for some reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:34 pm

Holy crap... Is Naruto-kun dead? eek Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! T.T This chapter made me cry... And where is Shikamaru and the others...?

Kuroi Ryuuka

Furyion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:55 pm
Well the fight is over. And I'm still not sure who won. Chidori knocked (I hope!) Naruto out, but it also ******** up Sasuke's arm. Rasengan made Sasuke throw up blood and scratched his headband, Akatsuki style... maybe Sasuke is going to leave the village like his brother? I mean, he left his headband on the ground, next to Naruto. That was a bad a** fight though. I can't wait till it's animated.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:40 pm
Spoiler: Don't read the white out if you haven't seen Manga 233. wink
I can't believe it. I just can't believe naruto could really be dead. There has to be a reason. Maybe something will happen to him. Like a transformation that he had to die to go through like when sasuke had to die once to reach the level 2 seal. I mean the show would end wouldn't it, if there was no Naruto anymore. Futhermore I won't accept that Naruto is just dead. The Manga hints that there might be something more about Naruto looking like he'd died. There is a question mark at the ending when the manga indicated Naruto's death. So I firmly believe he will live and become even stronger.
Maybe a deeper understanding between Naruto and Kyubi will emerge in the next manga.  

Kyubi no Youko

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:07 pm
stare ......................No one's posting here anymore? It's so silent-its kinda creepy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:14 am
I aggree with the thinking that Naruto is going to become more powerfully merged with Kyubi. I mean, it's not like he could die... right? sweatdrop

So, with Kyubi and his ability to regenerate so greatly, even if Naruto's body was dead, couldn't Kyubi revive it? Plus, Kyubi wouldn't want to be stuck in a dead body so he would do his best to save him.

Although Kyubi is sealed within Naruto, if Naruto's body failed and was no longer to be a suitable container, could not Kyubi be released?

But my best guess is that Naruto will become more powerful and have Kyubi slightly more visible. Maybe through Kyubi saving his life, they'll merge more and Naruto will simply become more powerful. I wouldn't be suprised if his hair or something starts to slightly resemble Kyubi.

sad I do not know, but with the "big announcement" next chapter, and it being the 5 year anniversary, I wonder what will happen?

Reprieve
Captain

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:16 am
Wow... I wrote a lot, lol.

But then again, Naruto probably is knocked out rather than dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:20 am
Reprieve
I aggree with the thinking that Naruto is going to become more powerfully merged with Kyubi. I mean, it's not like he could die... right? sweatdrop

So, with Kyubi and his ability to regenerate so greatly, even if Naruto's body was dead, couldn't Kyubi revive it? Plus, Kyubi wouldn't want to be stuck in a dead body so he would do his best to save him.

Although Kyubi is sealed within Naruto, if Naruto's body failed and was no longer to be a suitable container, could not Kyubi be released?

But my best guess is that Naruto will become more powerful and have Kyubi slightly more visible. Maybe through Kyubi saving his life, they'll merge more and Naruto will simply become more powerful. I wouldn't be suprised if his hair or something starts to slightly resemble Kyubi.

sad I do not know, but with the "big announcement" next chapter, and it being the 5 year anniversary, I wonder what will happen?

hmmmm..... maybe so smile  

Kalmarkid91

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:03 pm
I think we reached a turning point in the series. I can see things getting darker now possibly.

But turning points usually mean:

1) there's LOTS that can happen still! And the series could go on for alot longer...

or 2) The series is about to do it's grand finale.

... and Zra wants the next chapter now. ;_;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:12 pm
5 more days. Crap I go to Australia in 6. gonk  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:36 pm
Some sites have the 234 out raw! eek I've heard it's really good! Translation hurry! gonk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games