Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Any actual vampires out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco Vampir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:36 pm
we don't kill anyone. I've already mentioned that.
We also eat. we're human beings just like anyone else. I'm rather partial to steak and bacon, myself, also burritos.
We don't labor under some delusion that we're some kind of immortal superbeing. We're people just like anyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:41 pm
It's cute how worked up you get.  

Xahmen

Draco Vampir

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:48 pm
But I wasn't worked up. I delivered that all in a very calm manner.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 pm
Gotta love LARPers who get a little too into their sessions...

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Nik Ballion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:45 am
So, your not related to any of the real vampires, arent you?
on autopsy of Jure Grando they concluded that the hole stomach is gone because he just never needed it.

hmph, your something like ... TWILIGHT! A typical rip-off of Anna Rice. A wannabe good thing in the mainstream world, and on the end you go mainstream?

btw you must be flattered, this topic is just for you, you foking a** pirate, this must be boosting your ego. Again, dont you have real life friends? I know I dont, they all are dead. Real vampires killed them.

btw, how do you deal with sunlight, do you sparkle too? That must be a hell-of-a-good-time. We could make a party on the sun, you can be a disco ball.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:03 am
Infection XIII
Gotta love LARPers who get a little too into their sessions...

xD
I think most of this started with half of them being interested in gothc culture andwinding up with vampiric thoughts instead, actually. We all know the common misconceptions..But there have been quite a few LARPers to go the same route, I am sure.

& at Nik Ballion:
Though I love the Twilight jokes in thatm get the ******** over yourself. You're not a damn sanguarinian (excuse my spelling of that) vampire.
Humans do not need blood to exist, and it is very easy for people to lie on the internet.. Perhaps almost as easy to lie to themselves?  

SADERR

Draco Vampir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:07 am
Lol. I love that you people aren't even bothering to read my posts.
Larping, for example. I already said I don't roleplay. I'm of the opinion that larpers are ******** and should sit down and read a nice book or play a decent videogame or something.
As for twilight, I've mentioned on multiple occasions that I absolutely despise it. I haven't even read the entire first book because it was so shitty that I wanted to vomit after the first couple chapters. It's one of the worst peices of literature to ever garner public attention, and I can honestly write better when I'm drunk.
And sanguinarians, well, I never claimed to be a sang. I'm of the opinion that most of them are full of s**t or delusional, or more likely just blood fetishists.
I'm actually psi, which, you know, might be why my posts have been talking about energy work *laughs and shakes head at you silly idiots*.

Come now, abandon your preconcieved ideas, so skewed and warped by hollywood, and open your minds for just one bloody second.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:07 am
Boy, White Wolf must make millions off of you alone.

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

Nik Ballion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 am
W8 I didnt get tht now IM a vampire?
WOW. I didnt expect that coming, when I said Im a vampire?
Am I a vampire? ou crap IM GOING TO FLY LIKE A FREAKING BAT!

@Jonathonn thin you understood something wrong, IM not a vampire, DRACO is. ccc pay attention !  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:07 am
Infection XIII

Lurk moar.  

Draco Vampir

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:19 am
Draco Vampir
Infection XIII

Lurk moar.
Pffft. All LARPers say the same thing just to stay in character.

So, what clan are you? Brujah? Gangrel? Malkavian? Ventrue?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:51 am
Read.
I
DO
NOT
LARP.

Larping is stupid, and roleplaying in general is pointless. I tried D&D for a while because my friends were into it, but I couldn't get into it. the rest of it is just lame and boring. Not my thing in the least. White wolf is also in my opinion one of the largest peices of s**t that has ever been acknowledged.  

Draco Vampir

Ihatethisite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:31 pm
I'm a zombie and to be perfectly honest, I eat VaMpIrEs not BrAiNs.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:36 pm
Montner
I'm a Zombie, and honestly I eat vampires.

I would love to see a subculture built around people who say they are zombies.  

Xahmen

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces