Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
How did you become a Naruto fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you become a Naruto fan?
Friend told me to check it out.
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Ads...
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
I saw it on the shelf, picked it up and read.
12%
 12%  [ 26 ]
I've been a fan too long to rember!
7%
 7%  [ 16 ]
My shinobi senses led me to it...
38%
 38%  [ 79 ]
Total Votes : 206

Ookami-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:57 pm
I was at an anime convention a cuople years ago and it was screening.
I had NEVER heard about it before, but there were people dressed up as characters and I looked at the time table and thought I would catch what was left. It was the second episode with Konohamaru and i loved it so Ive been a huge fan ever since, and sucked all my friends into aswell blaugh
NARUTO RULES!!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:50 pm
my friend had number one, nd she said it was really good. so i read it... ND IT WAS GREAT!!!! 3nodding *calls over her shoulder* "thanks kaitlin!!!!"  

nakidasu

Toxicity_of_Len

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:03 pm
WEll, I looked around Barnes& Nobles seeing if I could find a Steven King book for my mother, I saw Naruto vol.#1 and bought it. I was too lazy to read it so I asked my brother to download the episodes and now i've only seen up to ep 115 xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:58 pm
Ive been hearing about it alot and around,especially on gaia.
Im like,'Stop it with naruto!'
So then i just decided to download it for a new anime to see..And what do ya know i fell in love with it,soon enough!!*-*
Naruto rules!!!!!!  

SQEEEE GURL

HeartbreakR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:29 pm
my friend tried to perform the Thousand Years of Pain on me, but i slapped him in teh face 3nodding then he kept saying "it's from Naruto! it's from Naruto! don't hurt me!" so i went to see if he was telling the truth or not... needless to say now i'm hooked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:33 pm
I think I saw it at a con but I don't remember. o___o I dunno if it's because I've been a fan for so long or if I'm just crazy. ;;;>> Probably the latter but I have been a fan for a while.  

Faike

ShadowScar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:56 pm
I was walking around the store. Then I saw Sonen Jump and bought it. I read Naruto I was instantly 4laugh since I am addicted to anything ninja!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:12 am
About 3 years ago i was on a program called WinMX. It had chat capabilities as well as Download.
I was in a Dragonball Z clan (XD) And after Dragonball Z finished being Aired (We were from the UK and America) people were looking for new anime to download. Well i was hearing alot about Naruto but i didn't know anything about it. I had 56k back then and my friend had just got broadband. He was asking me what anime to download. So to sound cool i told him to download Naruto, even though i didn't know what it was. Anyway after he downloaded it he said it was amazing! So he lent it to me on disc (The anime was at ep 55 then) So i watched it and got hooked! I've been downloading the anime every week as soon as it's released and the same for the manga ever since! heart  

Urian

Urian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:14 am
HeartbreakR
my friend tried to perform the Thousand Years of Pain on me, but i slapped him in teh face 3nodding then he kept saying "it's from Naruto! it's from Naruto! don't hurt me!" so i went to see if he was telling the truth or not... needless to say now i'm hooked.

That attempt must of been a shock to you xd That made me laugh in the anime 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:08 am
My friend watched the Naruto anime since episode 6 or so and I saw it at his place once (never knew a word Japanese, never really even knew what anime was). I became interested in the series and watched all first 21 episodes in two days, and then I had to wait a week for a new episode every time razz

I became addicted to it and the rest should be obvious history to everyone razz  

ESaldivar007

noiragleb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:27 pm
I found a picture of kakashi on the internet, it had his name on the picture, and the picture was cool. so i scanned google for his name in hopes of finding more pictures, lo and behold i found naruto manga and anime splendor and ...yeah thats it  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:34 pm
it was one of the cheapest manga books that i saw at archambault so i bought it, i didn't know what it was about and then i got hooked onto it so badly. i kept on downloading the mangas from narutofan.com, i absolutely LOVE naruto and the gang. they're soo cool. only if life were like that, it would've been cool.  

Carmen Delanto

Ninja Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:51 pm
my friend rubi told me about it and i've been addicted ever since!! so i tell everyone i can! i've got so many people addicted..mehehehe  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:27 pm
I found out about it through my best friend Mike. I was addicted instantly.  

ampril

emmaline14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:08 pm
My friend told me about it. She tells me about everything.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff