Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

moonlight2melody

5,500 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:27 am
^Love the bunny ears and white bear heart

<> umm.. I do think they should have focused more on the outer senshi..I think the relationship between michiru and haruka was interesting so they could have focused alittle bit more on that^ ^ But you know in the english version they don't show any of that stuff at all crying

V What do you think about the relationship between Michiru and Haruka?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:43 am
^ I want flip-flops!!

<> I love Haruka and Michiru!! Being gay myself I find it awesoem that Naoko had 2 of her beautiful senshi have a sexual relationship of the same kind!! Go them... they are one of the cutest couples in the show and I think if America would've just left it alone and had them be homo's then maybe the rude kids in school would look at that and be like 'Oh, I guess being gay isn't wrong or weird, it's just something you can't help- you love who you love.' Ya, school sucked for me and sure there are a lot of small minded bastards in the world but I notice a lot of people who watch anime aren't like that, so THANK YOU crying

v List in order the top 10 villains on Sailor Moon!! (I'd prefer if this was answered by someone who's seen all 5 season so they can be all well rounded with their choices!!)  

User_8572

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:11 am
^ am proud to say, is a bigger SM fan than me (they're hard to find, i'm happy when i find them whee )

<>1. Sailor Galaxia heart heart
2. Fish-eye
3. Prince Dimando
4. Amazoness Quartet
5. Mistress 9
6. Black Lady (the ONLY cool thing Wiseman did)
7. Zoisite
8. Sailor Aluminum Siren
9. Akayashi Sisters
10. PGSM Jadite (he's prettier than in the anime xd )

V what is your favorite spawn of the SM manga (anime, musical, or live action)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:02 am
^ Is happy to know another awesome SM fan... we rock

<> Out of all that has spiraled out of SM, I'd have to say that the Anime was an awesome creation! I know the story changed a little from the original but I guess the writers where a little 'what if...?' in there ways of taking Naoko's story from manga to production- With all the things that DiC has done to the Anime and what not, I still love it so much. Usagi's voice is SO cute along with the rest and I love seeing a clean cut finish on screen also... It's an awesome reward for an awesome story!

v If you were doomed to only be able to watch 1 SM episode for the rest of time what ONE episode would you pick? Choose Wisely!!  

User_8572

mirror alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:38 pm
^It's nice to know that there are males that like SM (if you are a male)

<>Just one, that is a tough one. I just it would be that episode when Usagi had her first kiss. That's one of my favorite episodes of all.

V If you had a choice to be one of the Sailor Senshi, who would you be and why?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:17 pm
^ LOVE your hair/outfit and how you write in Violet all the time, very classy girl you are (and to back it up, yes, I am a guy who loves SM heart )

<> I'd be Michiru, I love Neptune- she isn't my favorite but I am most like her so being her would be...well, easy. And her hair color would be awesome to have!

v Okay- Think of your best friend and match them up to the senshi they're most like (whether they like SM or not) because my question would be who would you be best firends with and of course a lot of people would say Usagi cuz she's so cool- but my REAL best friend acts like Sailor Jupiter (he falls in love easy because he thinks people remind him of his 'ex-boyfriend', he is tough and protects me and my other friends, he's a Sagittarius like Makoto and he is also very sweet- so I actually think Mako-chan would be my best friend)  

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:56 pm
^ Like the sense of style

<> Oddly enough my best bud is a lot like Mako-chan too. She's an excellent cook *misses her pancakes ;.;* plus she even looks a little like Makoto BUT she has a little bit of Rei in her (temper wise) and she's a bit like Ami (intellgence wise).

V (if) you saw PGSM what is the BEST part in the whoooole series?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:02 am
^ You're outfit is so fetch, love the shirt... mental note to try and buy that one...

<> Honestly, the music always cheered me up so much SO much when they all sang. I even bought 2 CD's from the series so I could bounce around with my iPod on a daily basis. BUT, the part I thought moved me the most was [if you haven't seen it I won't ruin it for you becaus eit was a big deal to me but for the people who HAVE seen it you'll know what I mean...] but it's when Minako makes her 'choice' near the end of the series, when Usagi read Minako's letter to all of them I was SO shocked and sad!!! I cried!!

v What was YOUR fav thing about PGSM??

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:17 am
^ >> Bunny rabbit, you need a carrot

<> I have soooo many favorite scenes it's insane. But I must say I LOVE the end with Beryl and Jadeite ;.; I wanted them to be a coouple.

Also, I love Mamoru-sama in this. Even if his facial expressions make me laugh a little, but he's Very confincing when he has like...on conflict between his emotions for Usagi/Sailormoon and one for Hina. and how he's trying to juggle all that Plus, the four kings (specially Zoisite).

But I love Zoi's music. <3 And that scene in the Special Act is like..WOW when they're all fighting Big Lips.

V

What's the part/character you hated most in PGSM?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:23 pm
^ You lil' devil, you need a pitch fork

<> I actually was upset with how distant both Mars and Venus were... but it made it more life like because not everyone is all 'Go Team!' like Usagi, Makoto and Ami are. The person I hated the most was...... that one b***h, oh, I forget her name but she worked for Beryl and she made everyone like dislike Usagi... Oh why can't I remember her name?? Well, that one girl (I actually thought for a moment that she WAS Queen Beryl in like noraml form which could've been cool in a way to get an upper hand on Usagi but Beryl like has EVERYONE doing everything for her so she can relax and porb. do pilates heh) Anyways...

v What did you think of Queen Nehelenia (manga Queen Nepherinia)?? I thought she was one of the top evil doers of the series next to Beryl and Galaxia!!  

User_8572

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:59 pm
( It was Mio Kuroki )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:30 pm
^ Kawaii Bunneh! -gives carrot-

<> Mio...urgh..I hated her so much...Usagi somewhat scared me near the end with attacking the senshi...Nehelenia has never been one of my fav. Villans...so I'm gonna have to say I didn't like her much

V OK what are your favorite Senshi attacks in the Anime?  

Sailor Unknown

Dedicated Browser

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:53 am
^ Are you a flying squirl (Just Kidding!!) I like the tail... I need a bunny tail

<> "Venus Love and Beauty Shock!" was my favorite of the inners, "Moon Gorgeous Meditation" was my fav. Sailor Moon attack... um... Pluto's "Dead Scream" was pretty (plus its the only whispered attack so that's kinda cool too)

v If you were the senshi that had to go up against Galaxia and she had just killed all your friends and family and lover in front of you... would you have had the courage and discipline to not kill her but try to still save her soul from chaos? Hmm...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:10 pm
^ has nice ears. ^_^

<> Probly not...

v if you could met a talking cat, and the cat told you you were gonna be a sailor scout, would you believe it? and if so, would you take the chance and become a sailor scout?

Blue_Fuzz

User_8572

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:05 pm
^ Like your ears as well...

<> At first I'd try to recall if I had done any illegal drugs to make me believe this feline was speaking to me... but if it offered me a chance to make the world a better place (through a** kicking or not) I'd take it because all anyone wants is to be remembered and appreciated and this would be an opportunity to do so, plus having a secret identity and super powers would be effing awesome!! OMG!! And could you imagine when your friends figured it out (because the best friends always do...) and then could you imagine what your boy/girlfriend would think once they found out (because they too always find out), that'd be so hot.

v Continuing this question, would you take this power to be a senshi if you knew you could NEVER have a normal relationship (like not always be there for your lover, putting friends at risk of being kidnapped/killed or never having kids because of the risk you'd bring into their life) and if there was a prophecy stating the 'soldier' you'd become would die an early age(think Serenity/Usagi died when they were 14 on the moon kingdom and the fight with beryl- sure they came back but what if you weren't guarantied that?) Would you still choose it? (Jeez, I sound like Sailor Neptune talking to Haruka now... stare )  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff