Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Sharingan or Byakugan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you prefer?
  Sharingan
  Byaakugan
View Results

bluesnarf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:10 pm
flowerfairy1092
Even though Byakugan is stronger then Sharingan....i prefer sharingan...it just looks soo much cooler whee and Byakugan kinda scares me...with all the vein things sweatdrop

*nods* Yeah, I agree. Byakugan freaks me out with all the veins popping out, but I still like it just because I think it'd be awesome to have great insight. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:35 pm
hmm i am going to have to say sharingan is better for naruto life, but for roleplaying and stuff it is the crapiest thing ever. you are bascially god moding the whole time. but yeah byukkagan has it good points also. oh i don't know if this has been adressed or not but kakashi has only one eye( sharingan) because his friend gave it to him as his dyin wish.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

cpt_morgan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:25 pm
as much as i heart kakashi i vote for the later...(which i cant rmemeber how to spell, so im not even going to try).

ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:38 pm
Sharingan for looks. Those veins are a turn off for the ladies. domokun

Think of who would win between the strongest Sharingan user vs the strongest Sharingan user.
Popularity vote would probably be Itachi. sweatdrop  

anime_merrick

Spikelema

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:44 am
Itachi couldn't use half his techniques. oh and as a question Itachi could now use Chidori couldn't he?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:41 am
Both r good in my opinion I actually like both. Ur either white eyes or three spiral blades in ur eye. At first i thought Byakugan was weird but it seems cool now. Plus Itachi using Sharingan to it's best capability shows how good Sharingan can be.  

aznnam3dj1n

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:27 am
waaahh ! i miss the latest episodes .. i'll find time to watch next week. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:03 am
anime_merrick

Think of who would win between the strongest Sharingan user vs the strongest Sharingan user.

Orochimaru said Sasuke was better than Itachi at Sharingan X3  

Captain Verd

eBil xMArion hYbRid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:35 am
Captain Verd
anime_merrick

Orochimaru said Sasuke was better than Itachi at Sharingan X3

itachi thought sasuke could match with him in the future using sharingan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:46 am
...Conclusion: Byakugan rules.  

Captain Verd

[~Uzumaki_Naruto~]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:47 am
I like the Sharinkugan! Or the Byakuringan. XD

Seriously though, I prefer Sharnigan. Especially if it's the "Mangekyou Sharingan", because that's a pretty neat ability. I mean wouldn't you like to be able to trap your opponent into some other world and mess with their head and see throug their jutsu at the same time?

..And the eyes are a lot more nifty looking then the Byakugan.. >>;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:07 am
Well, it doesn't always work. Besides: Kakashi's afraid of being Jesus? I didn't want to know that!  

Captain Verd

III-Kai-III

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:25 am
Byakugan. It'd be awesome to see 350 degrees and really far through things. But...damn, the Sharingan just looks so cool! gonk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:33 am
Spikelema
Itachi couldn't use half his techniques. oh and as a question Itachi could now use Chidori couldn't he?
No, Kakashi never taught it to Itachi....you knew that Chidori was a Kakashi move..right?

III-Kai-III

Sakura Mishiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:00 am
Well, one of the things I like about Sharingan is that you can get better once you've reached another level. I mean look at Sasuke, he was only at Level One, but then when he got to Level Two, he was way stronger. And Mangekyou Sharingan, think about it, nothing but Sharingan can block it's illusionary stuff. Byakugan can't do that.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff