Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
you know you have watched too much yugioh when Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you had a cloning machine that could clone any yugioh character of your choice to bring to life who would you clone
  Seto Kaiba duh silly girl
  Lord Seth delicious egypt version of Seto
  Mokuba the cute little brother of Seto I wanna huggle him to pieces
  Yami Yugi he is adorable and attractive he is second hottest to Seto
  Joey Wheeler give me a slice of the hottie with a new york accent
  Tristan he looks like an ok guy to hang out with
  Pegasus he could help me to own a gaming company
View Results

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:54 pm
Kaiba

-don't you mean "your"?

Yes, but luckily one doesn't have to worry about these things in Japanese.

OMW!!!! eek Today I found out that a nearby Christian university is having Japanese classes starting this month!!! I'm so freaking excited, I wanna go so badly!! My parents will let me I know, and it's after school and everything! 8DDD This is so exciting!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:04 pm
Coolness, we can so totally have conversations in Romaji, man! whee Yesh, because downloading a proper Hiragana/Katakana program from Limewire makes my mouth end up being a broken Jpeg! crying Anywho, the best thing I have is the given fonts for Hiragana and Katakana on dafont.com, but that doesn't even fit accordingly with the typed out Romaji, I have to actually keep the webpage open with the given letters that fit with the symbols, so I suffer...I suffer greatly! scream STFU, you fecking overrated font!  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:10 pm
I have to copy and paste my kana and kanji... T^T Very tedious and little font flexibility, but it gets the job done. I should ask my grandparents what they do! (They having lived in Japan for over 30 years would know stuff about this, I'm sure.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:25 pm
Death T-2
I have to copy and paste my kana and kanji... T^T Very tedious and little font flexibility, but it gets the job done. I should ask my grandparents what they do! (They having lived in Japan for over 30 years would know stuff about this, I'm sure.)

My school has this amazing program, for Microsoft. You type in the Romaji, and depending on what you set it to (whether it be Hiragana, katakana), it turns into the symbol, and then you push the space bar when you type the desired Romaji and it'll pop up a list of Kanji you can turn it into. rofl Yes, super convenient for Japanese projects and writing papers and such, but not convenient when it comes to me not finishing my paper during class because I have NOTHING at home! crying  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:36 pm
What program is that? I BESEECH THEE!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:45 pm
Death T-2
What program is that? I BESEECH THEE!

The name slips my mind, but I shall look it up for thine sanity! 4laugh  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:47 pm
I think the link may be this: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/downloads/recommended/ime/default.mspx  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:34 pm
I have a good one for everyone.

You know you are a major fan of Yugioh when you make wallpaper of your favorite character not to mention bedsheets pillow cases and a night gown or shirt too.

When you create a Seto Kaiba yugioh duel card to use against your oponent.

When you go to the great american cookie company to get them to make you a giant cookie cake of Seto or any other character from yugioh

You make a music video of your fav character of yugioh to show everyone on youtube

You decorate your car with your favorite character on the doors so that you can see them everyday you go to work or school

I just wanted to say thank you for helping my threads to become popular especially the one called things you would never hear seto kaiba say I appreciate it alot.

Moonlight_Shadow12

maxzero0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:57 am
ones that apply to me

become top duelist to make seto proud

built your favorite charcters deck for absolutly no reason  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:23 pm
maxzero0
ones that apply to me

become top duelist to make seto proud

built your favorite charcters deck for absolutly no reason

Yes, but is it ban-conforming? xd  

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Key_of_Ra

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:27 pm
When you learn Arabic from a friend who lived in Egypt because you watch Yugioh (guilty)

When said friend who teaches you wonders how in the world you're learning so quickly, while only you know that your motivation comes from the show that every kid in school hates besides yourself and said friend. (guilty again)

(this applys to any fandom) When you continuously send e-mails to the Oxford Dictionary and Webster's Dictionary to include the word "glomp" in the next edition (Guilty as charged)

When you stalk a guy around the mall for hours because he looks like Seto Kaiba (Several of my friends and I did that)

When you obsess for hours trying to get a picture of Seth right, (guilty again, here's the picture) and still say it is awful.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:53 pm
When after 6 years of being in the fandom you are still finding new things to be amused by.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
LOL  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Vampire Beauty Akira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:05 pm
I have done:

You get in an argument with your sister over who gets to 'have' your bishie...

...and win. [Me and my sister. We agreed she can have Joey =3]

&

When you continuously send e-mails to the Oxford Dictionary and Webster's Dictionary to include the word "glomp" in the next edition [Yet they haven't done it yet =[ ]

&

When you stalk a guy around the mall for hours because he looks like Seto Kaiba [Me and a few friends did that. I EVEN GOT HIS NUMBER =o]

&

When you obsess for hours trying to get a picture of Seth right. [I've tried and drawn many, I'll upload them later XP]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:59 pm
When you spend 2 months working on a fanmix dedicated to your OTP and end up wondering is it's worthy.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Christii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:08 pm
When you convince all the cosplayers you know to cosplay obscure yuugiou characters.. And then take a supersexy photoshoot.  
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff