Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
So, how many of us do actually wear colour? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:13 pm
Name any color and I wear it.

It's quite fun to wear attention-grabbing bright colors, for example I wear a good deal of hot-pink and some tie-dye here and there.

My favorite jacket is olive green, even.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:55 pm
I wear black, or khaki green... I've been seen in a purple woolen jumper, but that's because I live in the Uk and it's ******** freezing in my house... No wait, I wear multi-coloured socks and tarten too.  

Dr. H Quinzel

Exquisite Cadavre

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:37 pm
I tend ot wear mostly black but I do incorporate color into my ensembles. It tends to throw people off. ^.^

Although, in reality, I tend to add hot pinks, dark reds, dark purples, and dark greens often into clothing and it makes the wearer stand out more.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:49 pm
I am goth-punk...
I wear all color!
smile  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Pink_Furby

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:27 am
a large selection of my major clothes are black (skirts,pants,) but i nearly allways wearing colourful tops just to level it out though i do own one or two dark shirts.

shoes i own are ALLWAYS black from flip flops, to boots ^^

so yeh i guess we can wear colour  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:18 am
I wear black when I feel like it. I like other colors too, so i wear other colors on a regular basis actually. Like right now, I'm wearing a low cut black shirt, with a black dress shirt, and a black jacket. But, I always wear blue jeans. It really just depends on my mood. ^^  

SaiBlackNight

chickajasmine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:11 pm
Well,

my wardrobe is...

black( not a color o well)
or

dark purple
or

red

and other colors...

I basically wear colors with black 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:24 pm
color enhanaces things. i wear black to enhance color and color to ehance blackness  

moongoyal

Orias13

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:36 pm
I do. I wear dark black, light black, fadded black. Occationally I will put on some read *Och, cut myself shaving again....*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:13 pm
I have alot of clothes that I don't wear anymore. But now, most of the clothes I buy are from hot topic. (Which can be any color really! ;D)  

reicheru343

Acid_Tape

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:03 pm
well i personally like lavandar, teal, or indigo with my black clothes...but i do wear black boots everday but i'm not allowed to wear black pants to school (******** whoever made the dress code) our dress code is WAY over the top...shirts have to solid color (no stripes or polka dots, pants can't be black or cargo and yadda yadda) but i do what i can...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:09 pm
the colours you will see me in mostly are
red, Purple and my new colour green
all these will be worn with black
im after a nice tartan mini skirt to wear with black baggy jeans
even my rideing clothes are red and black..  

Gloomymort

Astrid B

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:33 pm
it depends what mood i'm in. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:19 pm
I find myself wearing tons of colors
but the base of it all is black

i adore rainbows
>.>
<.<
for example today i am wearing:

large black combat boots,black and pruple thigh-high socks,black tripp skirt,black Ministry spaghetti strap,100 mulitcolered sex bracelets(each arm,but more black than the colored ones),pink and red spike bracelets,many rings, two silver one pink and one black small bike chains(necklaces),and a leather collar that i attached a green key-chain like little monster to.

make up i normally do thin black eyeliner with multi colored eyeliner borders around it and occasionally an odd lipstick color.

=^-^=

but,
in the event that i am very sad i will cover every part of me(which i normally have alot of skin xD) and wear nO cOlorS at All

Starfish Attack

Oterys

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:29 pm
I actually wear a bit of color, somtimes there's not a black item to be seen; I tend to gravitate towards blues, grays, blacks, whites, pastels, pinks and purples, and of course there is the fact that Im a sucker for asian prints and reds too.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff