Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 12:54 pm
Seto looked up from saucing several orders to see himself standing in the door. The day was starting out slow so the cash girl was taking a bit of a break. Seto glanced at the clock and wondered why his brother hadn't gone to the meeting already.
"What are you still doing here? Did you forget the meeting?" Seto asked, mindful of the fact that he was not himself and had to treat his brother as someone else...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 6:45 pm
" I got hungry, I have a few minutes to spare to get something to eat before I sit in the room for.." Mokuba paused looking at Setos black book." For four hours til I get a ten minute break. I had to skip breakfast to get out in time." Mokuba explained. " So, can I get a slice of cheese before I hed over there." He asked Seto. He hoped other people didnt notice his undemanding attitude that Seto had normally. But he did remember to refer to himself as Seto instead of refering to him.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:08 am
"So you're going to have pizza for breakfast?" Seto asked, forgeting that he was not himself, nor was his brother. He was quickly reminded by the look he was being given by the manager. He quickly got his brother's order, but was none to happy about it, which was alright because Joey hated him anyway and the strange banter might just be good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:30 pm
" Sorry, Im kinda in a rush..." Mokuba said in a low whisper apologizing cause he knew Seto didnt like him eating junk for breakfast." See ya. " Mokuba said in kinda a cocky tone so people would think its his brother. But gave a secret smile walking out of the door.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:59 am
Seto could see what the tabloids were going to say the next day, but put that aside in his head. He had other things to think about, like the orders from tables 7, 4, and 2. He was getting extremely tired of making pizza, as it was incredibly boring. Plus the manager was a jerk.
'I mean, he's worse than I am usually...' Seto thought. 'Wait! What am I thinking? I'm like that, but that's because that's how businesses have to be run in order to...'
He continued along that line of thought, trying to reason with himself, while the pizzas went in the oven.

Meanwhile Yugi had finally found Anzu's diary and was reading it as fast as he could. He had gone back to just before the Death-T because that was a good time to start for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:50 pm
Mokuba made it to the office just in time as peopel started greetign him as Mr. Kaiba. 'ok...I gotta act like Seto would if I'm gonna pull this off..' Mokuba thought to himself as he entered the meeting room. " Morning Mr. Kaiba, glad you could make it." one of his employees stated.
" Yeha i got stuck in traffic..." Mokuba said adding that pissed off pause Seto usually did when he was aggrivated. " Well, Let's get started already, I dont have all day." Mokuba spat at his employees as at that moment they rushed to begin. It seemed liek he was doing a very good job, it seemed like no one gave him wierd looks wondering why Seot wasn tbeing like himself. 'guess I got this in the bag..and its kinda fun.' Mokuba thought to himself with a smirk, he was gonna enjoy beign top dog for a change.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:48 am
If anyone had been in the house, they would have heard Yugi's jaw hit the floor. He was reading Anzu's diary when she was trying to get hired at the Death-T. Seto had interviewed her personally and she was so taken by him that Yugi's face had gone bright red with anger.

Joey was not enjoying running the store and Yami could force him out of control whenever he wanted. It was so annoying to start talking to someone and then be forced into a puzzle. Joey communicated his distaste in no uncertain terms and small words, but the pharoh told him 'left foot foward' and just continued on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:28 pm
Mokuba imitated his brother perfectly through the whole meeting. Guess it was good to be able to watch him so much. After the meeting he had a big headache, he got in the limo rubbing his temples. He just could'nt wait to get home, though he had some work to do, at least he knew he was'nt alone and that someone was there.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:34 am
Anzu was having no fun at all. It had been kind of nice to let servants do just about everything for her, but now she had nothing to do at all. She was digging through Mokuba's video games to see what was there, and came across DDR. She smiled and got that going, since it was her favourite game.

Yugi was shaking with rage and had torn the papers out of Anzu's diary, crumpling them into tiny, tiny balls. He then went downstairs to try and find something to burn them with.

((Poor Yugi. He's really sweet, but I think he snapped...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:09 am
((yes i concer eek ..))

The limo finally pulled into the driveway as Mokuba stepped out. He was still really tired and the employees gave him a big headache. He was happy to finally be home. He couldnt wait to see Anzu, to feel like he had a brother to hang with after a long day of worked. He opned the front door and shut it." Anzu I'm home! ' he called out.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:54 pm
Seto got off work and decided to see how Yugi was doing. He would normally have checked on the Kame, but if Seto remembered right, Anzu was... taken... with him when she met him. He hadn't minded her at the time, but he wasn't interested for obvious reasons, like having no soul. The thought also occured to him that she might have a diary, which she may have writen in. If he thought right about Yugi, he had probably gone nuts by now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:48 pm
Mokuba waited for Anzu who didnt come down. He was way to tired to walk upstairs, so he just plopped on the couch. He let lose his tie and unbuttoned his work shirt slightly as he let out a loud tired sigh.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:54 pm
Anzu had finished her game of DDR and was somewhat annoyed with her low scores. Normally she could go on for ages and never miss a step. She went downstairs to see if Mokuba was home yet.
She found him asleep on the couch with at least two of the maids taking pictures and three others looking on. She had security take them down to the holding cell in the basement and paused looking Seto up and down to make sure she remembered this when she got back to being herself. She crawled up onto his sleeping form, figuring that those maids could stew for a while, she fell asleep, head on his shoulder.

Seto was let himself in on account of Anzu's parents being on business trips. He found Yugi looking for something on top of the fridge. He turned and then turned back to the fridge.
"Joey, do you have a lighter-" He turned back. "You!"
Seto was caught completely off guard and the thought in his head just before Yugi leapt upon him to try to pummel him was 'Oh great, he found it.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:59 pm
Mokubas form stirred a bit his eyes opening slowly. He blinked a few times gathering his thoughts and rememberign where he was. He felt something on his shoulder, he turned his head slightly to see Anzu cutely asleep upon it.'hhmm..what would I want Seto to do if I was me again?' he thought to himself. Then after that thought he shifted his body gentally so not to wake her up as he places a arm around her pulling her closer.'Shed probably want to feel secure and taken care of, so better let her have as she pleases.' Mokuba thought before drifting back off now in a much mroe confortable position.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:13 pm
Seto and Yugi were locked in struggle until they were both too tired to move, and lie on the floor a little apart from each other.
"You're trying to steal my friend." Yugi panted.
"Hey, I don't even like girls." Seto was too tired to think of anything brilliant to say.
"What? She's not my girl friend, just my friend. I don't want a girl friend." Yugi wasn't going to say anything about why. Seto probably had that one figured out anyway.

Anzu woke up a little later to find herself being held like a teddy bear. She decided she'd better wake Mokuba up and do something about those maids.
"Hey, wake up..." She nudged him.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces