Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Rurouni Kenshin Usernames Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KamiyaReflection

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:56 pm
*Rubs back of head* Mine of course refers to Kamiya Kaoru and the OVA Reflection. o.o; ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:15 am
Nice going Kuritomo Hikari! I had no idea that Hikari meant light.

Hmm, KamiyaReflection eh? Sounds good to me. It's good to see that some of the members here actually have RK user names. 3nodding  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

KamiyaReflection

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:05 am
Arigatou gozaimasu ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:48 am
Yer welcome KamiyaReflection! I also like the fact that you posted a lil about yerself here. Not all of our members have done that and I'm glad more are posting here than before. 3nodding  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Sadistic Soujiro Smile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:12 pm
Yami_Tenken
Mine's not Rurouni kenshin related either... Fukachi is japanese for mysterious, which is the one word that describes me best xd .
Well Tenken is the technique of Seta Soujiro, so it kinda is Kenshin-related.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:09 am
Sadistic Soujiro Smile
Yami_Tenken
Mine's not Rurouni kenshin related either... Fukachi is japanese for mysterious, which is the one word that describes me best xd .

Actually... Soujiro is called 'Soujiro no Tenken' AND 'Tenken, so it IS related to RK. And Tenken is not really a technique, it's Soujiro's inate sword skill.

'Ten' means heaven, and 'Ken' means sword. Tenken means 'Heaven's Sword'. 3nodding  

Kuritomo Hikari

Hilarious Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

sakabato kumori

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:24 am
guilty as charged, i picked sakabato (reverse blade sword) kumori (shadow,darkness) because i felt they represented me. Sakabato represents the half of me that wants to protect people without unnecessarily killing them, that when i am forced to defend myself my insticts are either inneffective or lethal. Kumori is like Kenshin's, Battousai side in where there is a desire to draw blood and solve a problem with finality...making it so they have no chance of ever threatening anyone ever again. so in many ways I identify with Kenshin. I guess thats why i enjoy the anime/manga so much. sorry for being so long-wind'ed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:31 am
Sadistic Soujiro Smile
Yami_Tenken

Wow! I had no idea! Thanx for the info Soujiro smile! I guess she turned out to have an RK related username eh? Cool! So, Heaven sword huh? Great!  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:35 am
sakabato kumori
guilty as charged, i picked sakabato (reverse blade sword) kumori (shadow,darkness) because i felt they represented me. Sakabato represents the half of me that wants to protect people without unnecessarily killing them, that when i am forced to defend myself my insticts are either inneffective or lethal. Kumori is like Kenshin's, Battousai side in where there is a desire to draw blood and solve a problem with finality...making it so they have no chance of ever threatening anyone ever again. so in many ways I identify with Kenshin. I guess thats why i enjoy the anime/manga so much. sorry for being so long-wind'ed.

I just have this to say: Way to go dude! Way to go!

I even enjoyed to read the whole thing, good thing you had enough time to post it. It feels like most of us don't even get time to make posts like this anymore, much less longer posts. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:51 pm
User Image

My Avvie!!!!  

Xero Prime

sakabato kumori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:01 pm
hypnocrown
sakabato kumori

I just have this to say: Way to go dude! Way to go!

I even enjoyed to read the whole thing, good thing you had enough time to post it. It feels like most of us don't even get time to make posts like this anymore, much less longer posts. crying
thanks, i usually have no clue why i do things though....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:16 pm
Kontan=Honor  

Kontan

miken-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:49 pm
My name breakdown:

Mi=Michelle (My name)
ken= Sword or Kenshin
-chan=Little or dear

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:58 pm
Yer welcome Sakabato Kumori! Hmm, maybe sometimes you let yer subconcious make decisions for you eh? That rarely happens to me though...

Good one Kontan! I never would have guessed... Well, not unless I start learning lots of languages, he-he... sweatdrop

WOW Miken Chan! That is soo cool that you thought of yer user name like that. I personally think Michelle is a cool name. So what should I call you then... Little Michelle sword or Dear Michelle sword? Maybe I should just stick with Miken chan huh?  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:02 pm
hypnocrown
Yer welcome Sakabato Kumori! Hmm, maybe sometimes you let yer subconcious make decisions for you eh? That rarely happens to me though...

Good one Kontan! I never would have guessed... Well, not unless I start learning lots of languages, he-he... sweatdrop

WOW Miken Chan! That is soo cool that you thought of yer user name like that. I personally think Michelle is a cool name. So what should I call you then... Little Michelle sword or Dear Michelle sword? Maybe I should just stick with Miken chan huh?

Just stick with miken-chan 3nodding  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces