Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Call A Naruto Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrieah

Gracious Citizen

3,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:13 pm
Asatou
Hm... I've decided to claim... Kotetsu. >:3
He's so cute... whee
I -actually- wanted to claim Kisame-san, because, I mean, really... who doesn't love Kisame? X3;;;
Actually, most people I know don't like him, but I'm all, "*__*!! Kisame is soooo cool~~"
Anyway, if Kotetsu is still free, I'll claim him.
Kotetsu would be the guy that was at the Chuunin exam with the bandage over the bridge of his nose, right?
I'm pretty sure Kotetsu has been claimed...but don't quote me on that.

Is the first post ever going to be updated?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:45 pm
it shouldn't need to be updated..like everyone was taken razz  

ChibiAngelwolf

Sakurazawa Kyouu

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:26 pm
Uchiha Airin
Asatou
Hm... I've decided to claim... Kotetsu. >:3
He's so cute... whee
I -actually- wanted to claim Kisame-san, because, I mean, really... who doesn't love Kisame? X3;;;
Actually, most people I know don't like him, but I'm all, "*__*!! Kisame is soooo cool~~"
Anyway, if Kotetsu is still free, I'll claim him.
Kotetsu would be the guy that was at the Chuunin exam with the bandage over the bridge of his nose, right?
I'm pretty sure Kotetsu has been claimed...but don't quote me on that.

Is the first post ever going to be updated?

I just checked back, and I'm pretty sure he hasn't been claimed. X3;;; I think two people -wanted- to claim him... but they ended up... not in the end. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:50 pm
i'll call Naruto as a girl razz Since the person who called Naruto was a guy!  

ChibiAngelwolf

metalacid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:59 pm
hey just wondering if anyone called emna the monkey king cause if not hes mine fools razz  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:25 pm
metalacid
hey just wondering if anyone called emna the monkey king cause if not hes mine fools razz

Not that I know of..I guess Emna is yours?  

ChibiAngelwolf

metalacid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:20 pm
sweet go enma he can kick all of your guys asses, well every but the perverted hermit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:41 pm
metalacid
sweet go enma he can kick all of your guys asses, well every but the perverted hermit.

I don't think he can be summoned anymore...because of the 3rd you know...is..gone >.> (I assume everyone got pass that part..sorry if somehow I spoiled that..it's only everywhere that he died..)  

ChibiAngelwolf

Suirou

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:45 pm
ChibiAngelwolf

If you can do taht then I will Claim Gaara as a boy since somebody who claimed Gaara is a girl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:58 pm
Psycho Jack
ChibiAngelwolf

If you can do taht then I will Claim Gaara as a boy since somebody who claimed Gaara is a girl
I don't know if you can..but its not like I care lol..I mean..its not like..the two opposite sexes are gonna battle it out on who kisses their person...seriously..(I'd kill him if he touches Naruto like that..)  

ChibiAngelwolf

b l u e a n g e l

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:48 pm
i used to be agent_inuyasha
can um you changed the name on the list  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 1:24 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Psycho Jack
ChibiAngelwolf

I don't know if you can..but its not like I care lol..I mean..its not like..the two opposite sexes are gonna battle it out on who kisses their person...seriously..(I'd kill him if he touches Naruto like that..)
*growls* no one touches my gaara-sama!  

BluedragonJade

Zhaitan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:12 pm
Konohamuru.......So I can teach him to stop being such a damn crybaby  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:16 pm
Aaaw...Rock Lee is taken!!!?! crying Well...this doesn't make any bit of difference really. Tons of Naruto fans have called the characters they love most a thousand times over. And you can't really call one since they aren't your creations and umm..yup. sweatdrop  

Frizzel

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:33 pm
Frizzel
Aaaw...Rock Lee is taken!!!?! crying Well...this doesn't make any bit of difference really. Tons of Naruto fans have called the characters they love most a thousand times over. And you can't really call one since they aren't your creations and umm..yup. sweatdrop
yay good point^.^  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces