Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Konoha Ninja Academy Training Grounds... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:20 pm
vanishes and reappears behind her with his hand on her shoulder

That wasn't bad. You would have hit a Genin or maybe even a Chuunin with that. Watch this; I'll show you a move you could probably do.

jumps back and uses Kage Bushin No Jutsu to make 2 replications of himself. They all three charge at you and go to punch but then dissapear. One reappears in front of her and goes in to attack then right before the attack is carried out he dissapears again and all three attack from the sky  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:27 pm
-watches him as she instictively raised her hands to deflect the attacks. She blinks when he disappears and they appear above her.- wow-she thought as she then jumped back to avid any downfall attack from above.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:31 pm
releases the kage bushin no jutsu

You see what it takes to catch your opponent off guard? Sometimes you have to bluff several times before the actual attack. Once you learn some strong jutsus that isn't as necessary, but at your level when all you have is taijitsu it's almost essential to find holes in your opponents defense.

motions for you to attack

Now attack me again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:36 pm
-nods then runs at him again. pulls out 4 needles from her pouch, with bells on the end and threw them a him once shewas close enough. She then uses Kage bunshin no justsu making two clones. All three, each pull out a kunai.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:38 pm
jumps out of the way of the needles and prepares for the attack from the shadow clones  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:47 pm
-All three throw the kunai at him as Two jump into the air. she then moved behind him as the two clones grab each one of his arms, knocking him slightly off balance. she crouched and went to swipe her feet under his legs.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:52 pm
eek

uses the replacement technique and watches from a tree as she footsweeps a stump

sweatdrop That was pretty good. You totally surprised me with that one. Oh, by the way . . .

motions to the backs of the clones. there were explosion tags on them

You might want to move . . . seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:00 pm
-blinks at the stump then glances up seeing the tags.- crap....-quickly jumps back using subistution and disappears at the tags explode. appears under a bush laying on the ground nearthe explosion.- thats was close.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:06 pm
((that's good for tonight, I'm due for some much needed sleep lol))

stares with a smile at his student

You really have potential you know smile . You have dodged every attack that I've thrown at you and with grace at that. Now attack me with all you have. I want you to be able to land a hit by the end of our match.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:14 pm
((lol, okay. I g2g too anyways. bye ))

thanks sensei...-runs from her hiding spot and smiles.- attack with all i have. -nods as she runs at him once more pulling out a few shuriken. jumps once she was almost in front of him and twirls holding out her foot towards the side of his head. thows the shuriken at him, at the same time.-  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:44 am
It was fun to watch them fight. But I decided to continue my own training. I had a move in mind that I kinda copied from the Hyuuga clan. Hakkeshou: Kaiten.

The move that I thought up is simulair to that move. Only if I do it correctly, I don't have to spin.

"It's time to practise it"

I made a tiger seal and gathered alot of Chakra. Chakra surrounded me. I started to yell and the Chakra turned into a small Sphere around me. It was still small but it was working. I released to Chakra and tried again.

Preformed the Tiger Seal again. The Chakra formed a Sphere again that surrounded me. But this time the Sphere got bigger then the previous time. I released the Chakra and tried again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:01 am
-A strange person walks in and sits with his feet in the water. The cloak drawn over him makes him mysterious but his presence is friendly.- "Errr.... Hi everyone I am new here and hoping to become a student." -rushes out unoticed  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:35 am
-stops in the feild at the training grounds- here we are...- looks at Spikelema- i have a question for you. Why did you come here, from sand?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:39 am
-Spikelema swallows- My parents were sand ninja's who dissapeared and my only relative ,my uncle, lives here so this is where I came. -Spikelema takes a deep breath- I will warn you one thing I have a blood limit and It has only evolved recently I am extra sensivive to pain and sound movement smell and even pressure and temperature. Just please be careful I can get a cold easily. -Spikelema smiles weakly- I will try my best but I havn't graduated so be fair.  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:45 am
Spikelema
-Spikelema swallows- My parents were sand ninja's who dissapeared and my only relative ,my uncle, lives here so this is where I came. -Spikelema takes a deep breath- I will warn you one thing I have a blood limit and It has only evolved recently I am extra sensivive to pain and sound movement smell and even pressure and temperature. Just please be careful I can get a cold easily. -Spikelema smiles weakly- I will try my best but I havn't graduated so be fair.

oh, right, i see. don't worry, i'll be fair. -she pauses watching him- I'm curious, what does this bloodlimit do?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff