Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Yume Ranpu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:25 am
"Ok" Shizume said taking out a topaz stone and wrapped it around the string around it where small amathest stones than gave it to Sabrina. "Hey Yoshi what your birthstone?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:05 pm
"Oh, my birth stone? Garnet."  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:12 pm
Shizume took a Garnet stone and a few black stone and handed it to Yoshi "What ya think?" Shizume asked curling up in a small ball.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:14 pm
"It's pretty cool."  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:15 pm
"I've had this kit for at least like two years and never used it until know" Shizume said smiling while cooking another sausage.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:16 pm
"Thank you, Shizume-chan." Sabrina said while eating the rest of her sausage. Sabrina made a ankle bracelet out of the Topaz necklace and tied it around her left ankle. She smiled at Shizume, then laid on her back and looked up at the stars. She glanced at Yoshi and saw the fire illuminating his eyes. He's so handsome... Sabrina smiled and blushed as she looked back up at the stars. "Hey, you two, do you guys see the Big Dipper?" Sabrina pointed at the star constellation.  

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:22 pm
"Yea look next to it" Shizume said pointing to a group of stars next to the big dipper that say Sabrina Yoshi forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:32 am
"Very clever, Shizume-chan," Yoshi said, his voice lacking any sarcasm. He laid back and glanced at Sabrina, thinking, She's so beautiful...  

Trowa The Fearless

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:26 pm
"What? I didn't do that"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:40 pm
Sabrina got on one elbow and looked at Shizume.
"Wait...you didn't do that?" Sabrina looked confused at her. "Who did?"

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:59 pm
"No. How am I supposted know I don't studt stars" Shizume said staring at her friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:48 pm
"Well," Yoshi said, "It's not really all that important who made it. All I know is that whoever made that did a good job."
Just then, he felt a strong spiritual presence. He recognized it as that of his brother. At that moment, he figured out what had caused the strange star configuration. "I think I figured out what it might be. This may sound strange, but I think my brother created the star grouping."  

Trowa The Fearless

Novatone

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:05 pm
Sabrina sat up quickly.
"Your brother? Is he watching us?" Sabrina looked around warily.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:10 pm
"A gardian angel I would say" Shizume said smiling.  

Itachi Girl5

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:24 pm
"Yes," Yoshi said. "Like a guardian angel."  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games