Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

helloxcthulhu

O.G. Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:29 pm
I get the typical "satan's b*tch" stuff from this one dude i hate. but he is scared of me now because he knows i can beat him up. But he is so retarded that everytime he says something i would have a better come back that would make him seem like the stupidest person on the planet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:36 pm
a lot of the insults i get come from my family like my grandpa calls me a vampire, my grandma says im sadistic, my parents say i dress too grundgy or dark its an ongoing list.  

helloxcthulhu

O.G. Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:41 pm
invader_kenzie
a lot of the insults i get come from my family like my grandpa calls me a vampire, my grandma says im sadistic, my parents say i dress too grundgy or dark its an ongoing list.

My parents, and their firends do the same thing to me.... Does it ever depress you when they say that s**t, or do you just sit there and laugh at them question question

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:14 pm
Devils_lilboy
invader_kenzie

My parents, and their firends do the same thing to me.... Does it ever depress you when they say that s**t, or do you just sit there and laugh at them question question
I sit there and laugh  

helloxcthulhu

O.G. Bloodsucker

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

infektionxx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:31 pm
EternalDark666
gothindenial
What are some good comebacks for people asking dumb questions like "Are you goth?" and stuff like that??
just stare at them..."no, I'm an undercover Miss America contestant!"

Ha that's a good one! heart A group of jerk guys asked me that Q. coming home from school on the bus. I just said "What do you think?" then the "leader" guy said "YES!!!" and they all laughed. I just shrugged. It kinda makes me feel bad now though coz I'm a damn fool blaugh . Next time anyone asks I'll just say that or "No duh" sarcastically or something else.
Lol one time I wore some dark lipstick to school (we're not meant to wear any makeup to school; I go to a christian school) and everyone's going, "Are you wearing lipstick?" Oh gosh, like it's so not obvious. I just give a WTF look and go "...Yeah...and?" burning_eyes People are CRAZY  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:10 pm
Some dumb guys think its funny to yell 'GOTH' I just look around confused 'Where? Where?' Them: Err you. Me: Thank f.uck! I thought I was a scally'  

Kohanna13

Gaylord Mule 3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:12 pm
I think my favorite was "hey dracula" from a bunch of ghetto rats. the best part was i just smiled at them(at the time i was wearing a pair of costume fangs that looked so convincing one of them jumped back and alnmost knocked over what i'm assuming was his girlfriend) t'was a good night.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:45 pm
Kohanna13
Some dumb guys think its funny to yell 'GOTH' I just look around confused 'Where? Where?' Them: Err you. Me: Thank f.uck! I thought I was a scally'
HAHAHAHAHA! rofl  

Nami678

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:52 pm
Lazarus The Resurected
I think my favorite was "hey dracula" from a bunch of ghetto rats. the best part was i just smiled at them(at the time i was wearing a pair of costume fangs that looked so convincing one of them jumped back and alnmost knocked over what i'm assuming was his girlfriend) t'was a good night.

Awesome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:03 pm
people say any thing to me but they like to throw sh*t at me the worst one was white-out all over me that pissed me off to no end but i dont hit any one unless they are making fun of my friends if they mess with me let ill get em back when they'er in hell with me ^^ oh my friends say people call me the silent creepy kid but i am silent ionly talk when its important and im a little creepy so i don't that as bad...  

Aubrey of the sliver line

CircleOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:16 pm
once my friend called me a goth, and apologized right away, as if that was an offencive non-true comment.

most of the time, the person making fun of me for being goth is...me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:39 pm
funniest insult
Me: mom ur old
Mom: well ur an a**
Me: well ur face looks like its been chewed on by a rat
Mom: looks like ur face has been eaten by a Beaver
(the beaver thing)
"beaver patrol"
"beaver shaving"
Me: mom u know what you just said?
Mom: oh s**t... i cant believe i just said that...*laugh* omg  

Kyru Sadaki

[[The Fallen Sheep]]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:55 pm
I love this guild. =]
Everyone from where I live just says I am ugly.
Or the much loved "You would be sooooo much prettier if.."
Pft.
I also raise my siblings.
My sister is 7.
So she went to school one day and this kid saw me drive her and she said "ewww your mom is ugly."
My sister was like "She is not my mom, that is my sister, and my sister is a princess, your mom is ooooolllldddd." lol.
I was like wow.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:02 pm
I'm just called fat, even though i've lost wieght. Although this one guy always asks if I'm anarchy (yes he es moy stupido) because i have the anarchy symbol on my back pack.  

ProfessinalNewbie

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces