Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto News! (Update: 11.13.05! ~~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:32 pm
angelsanctus
Hi!

It it just me or does this new movie seem kinda... cheesy? I mean, it's sad because it's Naruto, Sakura, and Shikamaru... what an odd pairing! The story seems very weird too.

*grins, and waves* HI! Well, cheezy or not, you have to admit it's an interesting idea. And who doesn't love cheeeeeeezzzzeee? ^^

Anyway, on to the news!! ^^

Dattebayo has released their subbed version of Naruto Episode 125!! That was fast.. oO. But, i ain't complaining! ^^ Enjoy watching it!

Also, the RAW version of Naruto Chapter 251, 'Going to the Sand', is available for your downloading pleasure. W00t!

*waves* Allrighty, that's it for now, dears. Ja ne!! *poofs*

(Source: Naruto Fan)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:14 pm
*waves* Hellooo, again!! Here's a small round of updates for yas! ^^

First off, Episode 126, "Showdown of the Strongest! Gaara vs Kimimaro!!" is available in RAW form, thanks very much to Saiyaman!! It's an awesome episode, so be sure to check it out!

Also, Chapter 252 is available in RAW form, so be sure to give it a download!!

Finally, just a heads up, there will be no new Naruto episode next week, but never fear, for it will return to us March 30th!! ^^

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:38 pm
Hey everyone! Small update today! ^^

Dattebayo has released their subbed version Episode 126, so, enjoy!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:40 am
*waves* Hey, everyone! ^^ Small update... again! FWEEE!! XDD

Naruto Movie Chapter 5 is out, thanks to JapAnime FanSubs.

Also, AnimeONE has released their version of Episode 126!

EDIT: ANNNNNDDD INANE has released the scanlation version of Chapter 252!! ^^ Enjoooooyyy!!!

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:27 pm
*waves* Hi! Got some newsness for all you Naruto fans out there!!

First, as was said and already done, there was no new Naruto episode this week, but this coming Tuesday (March 30th) there will be a one hour special on TV Tokyo after the final episode of Prince of Tennis! So, don't despair! ^^ It looks to be a veeeeerrry good speical... but, then again, ALL the Naruto episodes are cool, ne?

And, finally, Chapter 253, called 'Reliable Reinforcements!!' was released in all its scanlation glory thanks to INANE and Shannaro (formerly 'Terramare'). Enjoy reading!

And, have a Happy Easter everyone! ^^

(Source: Naruto Fan, Naruto Chuushin)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:37 pm
Well, my fellow Naruto Fans, here we go!

Thanks so much to Dattebayo, we now have Episodes 127 and 128, the one hour special from yesterday, available for download in subtitles! It's the beginning of the climax, so be sure you don't miss these awesome episodes, got it?

Also, thanks to Shannaro, Chapter 254 is all ready in scanlation form for your viewing pleasure! ^^ So, have fun, everyone!! And a happy early April Fool's to you all!

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:28 pm
Quick update!

For you INANE scanlation fans, they've released their version of Chapter 254! Happy reading~!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:31 pm
That came out like last week  

MixedUp92

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:40 pm
Punk525
That came out like last week

[Actually, that was the Shannaro version of Chapter 254 (which was released March 31st, Thursday); Inane just released their version today. There's a difference between the two translation groups' works. ^^]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:43 pm
O I see  

MixedUp92

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:33 am
Ohayou gozaimasu, minna-san! (it's morning where i am. ^^)

I've got some updates for ya!

First off, Shannaro released their scanlated version of Chapter 255 so, be sure to grab that!!

Also, Dattebayo has released their subbed version of Episode 129. This episode features a new OP theme AND a new ED theme: "No Boy, No Cry" by Stance Punks is the 6th opening in the series, and "Nakushita Kotoba" by No Regret Life is the 9th ending. ^^ So, everyone, happy reading and watching!!

ANNNNDDD!!! Finally, though this is not necessarily directly Naruto.... CONGRATS TO Kara Kazeneko-san for her Gaian Marriage! ^^

(Source: Naruto Fan, The Naruto Guild [us, of course])  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:55 pm
Well well, my little Naruto-fan-dolls, it's time for an update! ^^

First off, Dattebayo has released their subtitled version of Episode 130, ' Father and Child. The Cracked Family Crest', so be sure to snag it! It's an awesome episode!!

And, also, Shannaro has released a 'low quality' of their high quality scanlation of Chapter 156, 'Those Blocking Ones Way'! Enjoy reading and watching!

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:31 pm
*Waves* Hey, Naruto Fans, news update time! (a bit behind, but better late than never, ne?)

First off, to those who are interested, the Naruto game for the Nintendo DS, entitled 'Naruto: Saikyo Ninja Daikesshu 3', has been released in Japan! Looks uber awesome. ^^ So if you can get it, i suggest you check it out.

Second, Episode 131, 'Enlightenment, Secret of the Mangekyou Sharingan' is ready in its full fansubbed glory , thanks very much to Dattebayo! Also, Shannaro has made available a 'low quality' scanlation version of Chapter 257, 'The Value of Kakashi's Experience!'! Interesting stuffs, so be sure to check it all out!

Finally, the news everyone's been waiting (or dreading, depending on who you are) for! The NARUTO DUBBED version is due to show on Toonami in September of this year, 2005. However, there's been no other news outside of that, like who the voice cast is (which is absolutely driving me NUTS!), what changes they may and may not be making in terms of the music and editting, an exact date of WHEN it's showing, or anything on those lines.

On that note, it may also interest you all to know that the first two Naruto PS2 games will be released in English along side the dub's debut.

So, that's all the news for now, everyone! Until next week! ^^

(Source: Naruto Fan, Shonen Jump USA June 2005 Issue)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:54 pm
Well, my little darlings, i've got some great news!!! ^^

First off, thanks to Dattebayo, Naruto Episode 132, 'A Close Friend!' is in subtitles and ready for download, so go check it out!! ^^ Awesome episode.

Next, Naruto OST III was released in Japan this week, featuring such songs as 'Jiraiya's Theme', 'Bunta', and 'Those who Inherit the Will of Fire'! It's a great CD, so be sure to get it some time!!

AND FINALLY!! THE MOMENT EVERYONE'S BEEN, MORE OR LESS, WAITING FOR!!! ninja

.......NARUTO 1st MOVIE, 'Daikatugeki!! Yukihime Ninpoujyou Dattebayo!' IS AVAILABLE IN RAW FORM, THANKS SO MUCH TO SAIYAMAAAANNNN!!! *giggles* ^^ The file comes to a total of 700MB, so watch your computer space, ne?

All righty then, that's it! Good music, good episode, annndd good movie waiting for you alll so, have fun, everyone!! ^^

Camui
Crew

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:51 pm
Ahhh, hello everyone! ^^ It's a new month, a new day, and with these new things comes great news!!!

Dattebayo has released the Naruto Movie with subtitles!!!! Rejoice!! W000000TTT!!!!! ^^ Enjoy, everyone!!!

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces