Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Rurik Warbringer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:02 pm
hey! I'm new! Just joined today! Help me in my quest please! BUMP!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:36 pm
Rurik Warbringer
hey! I'm new! Just joined today! Help me in my quest please! BUMP!

congrats on finishing your quest rurik........ maybe u should introduce yourself too and not just ask for help? :p  

Kalmarkid91

Zatoichi_Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:57 pm
hi i just joined and can't get donation in. y  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:59 pm
jhello?  

Zatoichi_Warrior

HappyOrangeSlice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:57 pm
oh so heres that intro board!! little bit bout me self

Alias: most friends call me inuyasha but here ust call me INU!
Instrest:Family Guy,Dr.pepper,Anime *naruto and inuyasha inpaticullar*,ramen

Age confused ????

Naruto Knowlage: ive seen about 35 episode read up to volume 4
Favorite Charecters: Naruto,Sasuke,Kakash all of em kinda  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:12 pm
Alias of choice:~shadow caster~

Naruto Knowledge: I've read and own volumes 1-4 of Naruto. I have never seen the anime but i have read a bunch, mainly out of shonenjump

Favorite character(s): heart Itachi and sasuke heart  

kita mouryou

Kuroi-Yuushi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:19 pm
Alias of choice: Kuroi-Yuushi, but you can call me Kuroi
Naruto Knowledge: All the manga up to chapter 235. I haven't seen the anime yet but I plan to eventually buy it on DVD
Favorite character(s) : ITACHI-SAMA!! heart And the 4th Hokage.
Anything else you'd like to share: I first found out about Naruto from Shonen Jump and I've been a fan ever since. I'm planning on making a ninja costume Naruto style for halloween and eventually turn it into an Itachi cosplay.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:37 am
Alias: Tsukasa, but most people call me Tsu or Mr T. Your choice. sweatdrop
Naruto knowledge: So far I've seen all the episodes (104) and read all the chapters (235).
Favourite character(s): Favourite guy = Shikamaru. Favourite girl = Hinata. Favourite fancouples: NaruHina and ShikaIno. heart
Anything else?: Er... purple monkey dish washer. ninja  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

FARELADO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:48 pm
Alias of choice: Aoshi Fujimoto, u can call me "akuma"
Naruto Knowledge: All the manga up to chapter 235.
All the anime up to 104.
Favorite character(s) : uchiha itachi, uzumaki naruto, hatake kakashi, jiraiya.. whee , and my own made character
Anything else you'd like to share: first inpression on Naruto.. SUCKZ..
But after 1 week keep watching the DVD... ADDICTED...
I really like the story and plots and especially various ninjutsu,taijutsu, nad genjutsu that been used...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:56 pm
Alias of choice: Kaihato
Naruto Knowledge: I've watched Ep 1 - 80 and know alot about Ninjutsus, Genjutsu, all of that stuff..
Favorite character(s): Naruto, Sakura, Hinata
Anything else you'd like to share: I am going to be buying a REAL steel plated ninja band and be a ninja for the 31st and after that probly wear it all the time, Nothing much else to share smile .  

Kaihato

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

MoonShadowChild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:39 pm
Alias of choice: o.O
Naruto Knowledge: manga chapters up to 235 ep 1-30 and 74-104 I'm missing a large chunk there... sweatdrop
Favorite character(s): Kakashi, Hinata, Naruto, and Sakura
Anything else you'd like to share: I haven't talked to many Naruto fans. I'm planing to cosplay as a Naruto character...after I learn how to sew and learn all that cosplay stuff... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:39 pm
Alias of choice: Kyou, but Asatou here is fine. If contact is attempted off Gaia, it's definitely Kyou.
Naruto Knowledge: I've read manga chapters 140-235, and seen episodes 1-104. Favorite episode is 101. XD!!! I should probably point out that I've accomplished all that in eight days... o_o;; With downloading and everything... While keeping up with my daily activities~! Which are studying for my classes...!~
Favorite character(s): Well, I actually went through this period where I hated Itachi and wanted to kill him... but now I actually think he's pretty darn cool (and the sexiest in my opinion whee ). I like most of the characters, though. My favorites are Nara Shikamaru, Hyuuga Neji, Gaara, Haku and Uchiha Sasuke.
Anything else you'd like to share: Um, let's see, let's see... I'm looking for some fans that would be willing to contact me that have seen the whole series for RPing (maybe)~! I'd probably RP as either Shikamaru, Sasuke or Itachi, though. XD;;;; Though I'm usually weird about RPing a character from a show, and the only character I was ever really confident RPing as was Legato Bluesummers though... >_>;;; My sister and I are also planning to cosplay as Sakura (me) and Ino (her) and then Temari (her) and Gaara (me). I'm also planning to cosplay as Tsuzuki Asato from Yami no Matsuei, and Uchiha Sasuke and Itachi... >:3~~
Wow. I kinda talked a lot. eek
I'm one of those people, though, that gets obsessed really, really easily... o_o;;  

Sakurazawa Kyouu

Dapper Prophet

Suirou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:09 am
Alias of choice: Metro

Naruto Knowledge: Yeah what everybody says -_-

Favorite character(s):Gaara, Sasuke, then Rock Lee

Anything else you'd like to share: I am still seaching or inexpenseive Gaara Figure  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:49 pm
Although I have been around before, I want to properly introduce myself.

Alias of choice:Naerin or Yukria
Naruto Knowledge: Read up to chapter 236 even though it' still RAW. Seen episodes 1-55 and 95-105.
Favorite characters: Kakashi, Itachi, Naruto, Rock Lee, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, Kiba, and Neji. I like Kakashi more.
Anything else you'd like to share: My friends actually hate Naruto since I let them read the first volume and they saw Naruto do Sexy No Justsu and Harem no Justsu. So now they think it's perverted. I wanted to hurt them so badly. I also plan to get The Naruto box set this Christmas.

Naerin

Shikostu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:10 pm
Alias: Aiko
Naruto Knowledge: Almost everything everyone needs to know ^ ^
Favorite character(s): Haku, Itachi, Kiba, Gaara, & Neji
Anything else you'd like to share: Has an odd obession over Haku & Itachi at the moment.... dislikes Naruto right now for odd reasons I don't know about...& I'm psycho.  
Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games