Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Feedback! questions, comments, suggestions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramen?
Itadakimasu! *digs into proffered bowl*
53%
 53%  [ 127 ]
Did you know that Naruto's name comes from the little star shaped things sometimes served with ramen?
8%
 8%  [ 19 ]
Ramen ramen ramen RAMEN DA TTE BA YO! XD
25%
 25%  [ 60 ]
*shrugs* ... and what did that last one say? o.o
7%
 7%  [ 18 ]
no thank you
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 236

Equanimity

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:27 am
Zrana, you always make me smile.
*sigh* life would be so much easier if people would just read the scroll.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:52 am
PurpleFriday
Indeed. xp  

SneTernal

Shadow_of_a_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:39 pm
SnEternal
PurpleFriday
Indeed. xp

ywp,ywp sweatdrop

but to some poeple (like myself) that isn't the first thing you think of 3nodding blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:35 pm
ooh ooh!

I had anothe idea!

RIGHT after the name of the guild on the front page:
"Ninja Exam in progress
Read the following, then proceed to take the test by clicking on the Request to Join link above. Failure to pass this test will result in rejection from the Guild. Life is a cruel thing for the unprepared shinobi.
"

And then we can have all the normal greeting stuff. =D  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:15 pm
Zrana
ooh ooh!

I had anothe idea!

"Ninja Exam in progress
Read the following, then proceed to take the test by clicking on the Request to Join link above. Failure to pass this test will result in rejection from the Guild. Life is a cruel thing for the unprepared shinobi.
"

sounds awesome... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:54 pm
Deep Despair
Zrana
ooh ooh!

I had anothe idea!

"Ninja Exam in progress
"

for the questions u should ask stuff like how to poison,best camouflage in situation,is it best to kill silent or full out battlle.... 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

cowavenger

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:21 pm
cowavenger
Deep Despair
Zrana
ooh ooh!

I had anothe idea!

"Ninja Exam in progress
"

for the questions u should ask stuff like how to poison,best camouflage in situation,is it best to kill silent or full out battlle.... 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

No no. *L* blaugh What i meant by the exam thing is that it would get people's attention and we'd have more people who would actually READ the stuff before requesting to join the guild.

You'd be AMAZED at how many people don't pay attention and don't send the password. x.x  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:25 pm
Zrana
cowavenger
Deep Despair
Zrana
ooh ooh!

I had anothe idea!

"Ninja Exam in progress
"

No no. *L* blaugh What i meant by the exam thing is that it would get people's attention and we'd have more people who would actually READ the stuff before requesting to join the guild.

You'd be AMAZED at how many people don't pay attention and don't send the password. x.x
lol i heard its about 7 outta every 10 ppl dont send the password  

cowavenger

cowavenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:11 pm
WWWHHHEEEE right now im havin my own numa numa dance party in the hideout[party!!!!], but there should be like an organized party evry month for songs[i currently vote numa numa dance] KEEP ON PARTyING!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:14 pm
*bangs head* Argh, how could I have not checked this thread in so long? gonk

I'll make up for it by catching up tonight! *gets to work*  

Reprieve
Captain

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:16 pm
Zrana
cowavenger
Deep Despair
Zrana
ooh ooh!

I had anothe idea!

"Ninja Exam in progress
"

Same here, I'd never join a guild without reading the whole front page but I guess some people do.

It's not like ours is long anyway. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:48 pm
I think that there should be an art contest held withing the forum of this guild. Basically ONE submission from anyone who wants to enter in the guild for a fee of 500gold and then put like 5 up a day to get voted on and which ever one wins that day moves on,but only the one with the best results no matter how good another one may seem gets to move one...run that over a month I guess and the winner gets 1500 gold and a Naruto Ninja Headband bought for them from the marketplace...the rest of the gold collected goes to the guild...now first put up a poll to see if this will float or not and have some make an email addy just for those submissions and I guess get them sent to that email addy, now also a rule is if more than one submission is sent then that person is automatically out of the contest and loses half the entree fee gold.
thats about all the rules but you guys can alter it a bit if you want but I think it would rule.
Post a reply if you think so...
later days...
and RAMEN!!!!

(PS-Naruto series is really picking up with the latest episodes(114and 115) can't wait for th Jan Special!!!!!

NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd xd xd xd xd  

Decilus

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:52 pm
I still need to edit the front page more, I need to find time... sad ...

Cool idea Decilus, we have a couple contests being worked on but we could see a contest like that in the future! ^_^ Thanks for the input.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:27 am
i have a question....
are all sorts of questions allowed here? or just naruto manga/anime related questions?  

Kalmarkid91

r u srs m8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:11 pm
RAMEN  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items