Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:08 pm
*sits down and licks her paw then looks up*"anyone hear?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:12 pm
*she lied down in some tall grass trying to be quiet. But her stomache rumbled loudly, she was still hungry. She grew tired and went to sleep on the ground.*  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:01 pm
falme and slighter both met up by the den but didnt know it yet until they bump into each other saying at the sme time "whos there" then turned around and saw who they where and looked at eachother whit falme saying

"hi slighter......i got somethings to tell you"falme look down on the ground

slighter looked at him "and what that....did you go on a killing spree and killed everybody"he laughed

flamed looked up"no....i told star who you really where and wo i really was...and talked to a few other wolf around here" falme looked sadder now

slighter looekd down at him".....falme....i told you never to tell anybody who i was....."then slighter got agrrivated "I TOLD YOU THAT COULD JUST RUIN MY LIFE!" slighter stood up

falme back away alittle "im sorry....but i need to get out alittle...i need my freedom "
falme was now shacking in his voiceand legs

"who did you tell flame...and how much did you say" slighter was still moving up to him

flame always backing up "i...i...told star....everything...from the day i was born to the day you left" then he pause"and i meet one wolf and the alph i think which is called sky"

slighter now screamed at him "flame everybody eles here knew tomuch about me...and now you just go telling everybody eles who i really am... "slighter turned around"you better hope star dosent tell anybody or eles it you im coming for you" then slighter headed off into the wood leaving flame alone and scared  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:37 pm
falme walked over to an emty den and layed down in it crying  

Slighter
Captain

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:07 pm
*walks silently around*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:03 pm
*woke up from her slumber in the grass and looked up to see flame crying. She wanted to comfort him so he would stop crying, but she was afraid to be called an outsider by the other wolf and chased off* hey flame *she whispered*  

Alona

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:20 pm
*runs in a huge cricle*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:34 am
slighter hurd someone fermiliar voice but ignored it and went away into the forest to hide from everybody  

Slighter
Captain

Alona

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:44 am
She followed him, for some reason she felt like it was her duty to protect him even though she is still just a pup* hey, wait! Your gonna get hurt if you don't know your way around!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:14 am
She followed him, for some reason she felt like it was her duty to protect him even though she is still just a pup* hey, wait! Your gonna get hurt if you don't know your way around!  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:53 am
falme heard alona voice and stoped adn sat dopwn looking at her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:54 am
*She caught up to him at last and drew in a breath* Whats the matter with you! Your only 3 and your heading who knows where and I don't think you've ever been on your own!  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:59 am
he looked at her "ive been on my own since i was born......but now...im just scared"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:02 am
*She cocked her head at him* Really? You look like you were raised in that cave all your life. But enough about that, what are you scared of? I mean if you've been alone for all your life as well, then what are you scared of?  

Alona

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:04 am
"nothing but death...ubntil last night...when my own half brother treated to kill me"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games