Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:54 am
Sora heard a cough and looked at Almirrah"Are you okay?"Sora askes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:56 am
yea are you okay sad it's salmon smile  

flame red wolf

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:03 pm
Almirrah rubbed her eyes with one of her heavy paws, and looked around, more wolves comming into veiw. 'Y-yes, I think..' she answered, now seeing Sora. 'I'm sorry... it's just, well.. nevermind' she added, shaking off the sentence.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:06 pm
Sora looked at her and sat by her"Are you sure you are okay?"she sounded worried  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:12 pm
'Yes, yes dear' she said, getting up. Almirrah took several steps and then sat down, staring out the cave entrance. Without looking at Flame, she spoke, 'Perhaps I should hunt on my own. I'm sorry to say, but I dislike eating fish' she said, now turning back to see if she had hurt his feelings. 'If you understand that is' she added.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:14 pm
Sora just nodded her head'OH!!!Before I forget Thank you so much for helping me with the bear inciddent!!"Sora said thankfully  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:17 pm
((ok.. now i gtg again cry ))

Almirrah looked over her shoulder at Sora, smiling. 'Oh your welcome. Are you feeling better? Did Flame heal you as well? I do not remember much since I had been healed...' she replied.
She then looked back out of the cave, watching the trees' leaves rustle against light breezes. 'I should go now to hunt, before the sun rises' she said, though she was still very weak.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:20 pm
"I'n fine I don't need to be healed my back just is sore"said Sora smiling  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:46 am
Almirrah nodded, somewhat glad that her friend was alright.
'I'm going to go hunt something for myself' she said before getting up and exiting the cave, her head down and eyes closed to consentrate off the dizziness she was feeling while in movement.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:34 pm
Sora nodded and watched Almirrah leave.....sitting down waiting for her return  

Nutella Mocha

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:36 am
I hope your hungry sora sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:52 am
Sora laughed as her stomach growled"If you don't mind I am hungry!"Said Sora smiling  

Nutella Mocha

flame red wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:28 pm
* then throws the stick with the fish on it to sora*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:31 pm
Sora catches the stick and nibbles it...after she was done she lays the stick down and says"That was good!!!Thnx....uh...um..what was your name again?"Sora asks sweatdrop  

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:37 pm
Almirrah nearly fell against a tree stump while walking around, in search of any small mammal. Her eye-sight was playing tricks on her constantly. She stopped to take in several deep breaths, feeling quite tired. She then spotted the shadow of something race across the ground (perhaps a raccoon or large rat) and immediately raced after it, her senses returning to her during this moment.
Once she had caught her prey, she easily ripped it open and feasted on the blood that flooded from the fresh wound.
When satisfied, she began to make her way back to the cave, feeling better already after her desired meal. The morning sun was about to rise, so she ran faster to avoid encountering it again. The cave entrance came into veiw, and so she ran for it.
In moments, Almirrah entered the cave and did not hesitate to stop running until she reached a darker area near its end. She looked around, seeing that Sora and Flame were in a conversation. 'Sorry to interrupt, carry on' she said politely, lying down to rest.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff