Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow72

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:31 pm
Shadow smiled sympathetically and nuzzled her again, this time more friendly.
"I went through that. Horrible pain and suffeing was what most of it was. In the end i gave up on both..." Shadow sighed, " Then again, i dont think either of them really cared for me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:32 pm
walking to the lake he found himself looking at a vast amount of a cristal clear liquid that seemed to be to reflective to be real. as he approuched he piched up speed and jumped howling in the air and plunged into the lake with a amazingly large splash.  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Shadow72

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:35 pm
Shadow smirked as the new male jumped in. Watching him go under the suface of the cold water before returning to the top. she turned back to Heart. Seeing ehr reaction she nuzzled her.
"That him?" she asked gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:36 pm
"Frozen you mean?"Heart said. She got soaked as a splash came up from Drave diving in. She shook off her fur as it gleamed in the sun. "Yeah, him...and Sky..."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shadow72

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:37 pm
Shadow smirked,
"Yeah....The b*****d" she snarled slightly quiet.
"So random. One day he loves me, the next he leaves me" She sounded a bit resentfull and bitter as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:39 pm
"He is that way, Frozen. I saved his life, he gave me 'ell for it" Heart shook her head, " I don't like Frozen much."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:41 pm
as he returned to the surface in human form his head turned as someone spoke not reallising he was being watched he dove back into the water hopfully not being seen by the watchers  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:43 pm
Heart looked away from Drave as he came up, not wanting him to notice her eyes gazing at him. She jumped up into the branches of the tree she was under.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shadow72

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:47 pm
Shadow smirked.
"I feel like going for a swim now, well, we're soaked already!" She said and smiled.
"But, i haven't been in human for so long!"
Randomly changing in a poof, stood a golden blond haired girl, with ice blue eyes and a black silk kamono. reaching into the side of it and pulling out a two piec.
"Give me a minute" she said lightly, going into the woods. Calling from where she was,
"Are you going to swim too.?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:48 pm
as he returned once again to the surface this time right at the shore he was in full wolf form and ... shake that water of you you hownd he says to himself... shake shake shake... xp gets heart and shadow all wet

(sorry couldnt resist)  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:49 pm
"Nah..." Heart said as she looked down from the tree. She knew if Shadow and Drave met that he would most likely propose to her too. Heart didn't want to be there when it happened. She was jealous that he was searching for a new mate. She didn't want to feel her heart clench again when he proprosed to Shadow.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:58 pm
Heart growled playfully as she got soaked by Drave. She leaped out of the tree. Half-way out of the tree she formed into human. She collided straight with Drave, pushing him into the water.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Shadow72

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:02 pm
Shadow came from the conceiled forest in full human suited in a bathing suit. Red black and blue.
"Hello" she said again to DSrave but started wading into the water.
"Well, im going for a little swim!"
((Brb, trying to figure out why her msn isnt working right heart, i'll sign back on in a minute))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:03 pm
"ah i did not know you could do this as well" he tranformed but he had no clothes on...
got up out of the water shook himself of and laid on the shore watching the stars. waiting for time to pass and for everything to turn out for the better.

"and heart i am not going to make that mistake again i do not propose to strangers unless pressed, for i thought if you had found another then it was ok but i am still reserved should the oportunity arise you know i am here"  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:07 pm
Heart looked at him uncomfortably, "Sky has taught me some new tricks, and you might want to learn the trick of putting on clothes..." Heart sighed, "You were my first mate, and we mate forever, but I can not leave him..."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games