Welcome to Gaia! ::

+++The Fall of Roses+++

Back to Guilds

The story of Osiris City and the supernatural creatures which inhabit it. (Come play with us...) 

Tags: vampires, witches, werewolves, literate, semi-literate 

Reply Osiris City
Abandoned House on the Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaze The Despised

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:11 pm
"Too, late for that. Your friend has already pissed my rival off, even you can see that." He smirked evily and laughed. "Heh, you wouldn't want to be concious after what's about to befall your so called 'precious city'." His smirk grew bigger, his voice even more insane. "I'm going to destroy Osiris, and everyone in it. Soon this world shall know the name of, Kaze Shadowlif!" He then appeared infront of Sophie and grabbed her hand holding the blade, breaking her wrist, and stabbed her in the stomach. He then whispered into her ear, "You're pathetic."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:30 pm
"I don't hold this city preicious to me at all. You're not an honorable man, you know that you preick. You are also a patheic fool for thinking you can destory a whole city. I hope you drown in hell when someone burns you alive." Sophie whispered in his ear grinning and laughed softly, "What am I saying, we are already damned and are in hell!"  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Kaze The Despised

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:42 pm
"Then you msut not knwo what I can do, idiot. Anyway, who is this man you are looking for? I may give you a chance to live." He smiled as he then twisted the blade in her gut, and ripped it out. Then he quickly sliced at her right arm, making the blade skim her shoulder, the the arm burst into blood and the arm falling to the ground. "That's nothing, compared to what I'll do to this city." He then stepped back, seeing what she would do next.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:53 pm
Sophie fell to her knees biting her lip in pain, but did not scream. Her eyes had shown fury as she spoke, " He is evil, like you. He slaughtered my family and turned me so could be his bride. But I escaped. I want to kill him for that." She could feel herself becoming weaker as her blood poured down her arm and stomach. She would need to feed soon. She slowly rose cluching to the wall for support.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Kaze The Despised

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:03 pm
"Interesting story. But, I still haven't had enough fun yet." He then put his blade on her forhead, then dark energy gathered into her mind, torturing her, making her relive the most painful part of her life, over and over. "Heh, I wonder, did he ever torture your mind? Makes me wonder..." He muttered as she went into shock, he then withdrew the blade from her head, the dark energy coiling back into the hilt. "You have now jsut experienced one of many abilities of Shadow Dragon."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:12 pm
Tears came from her blood shot eyes when he did that to her and after that she coughed up some blood. She became weaker and weaker after every passing moment. "He did things to me I'll never revael." she said failing back against the wall passing out from the lack of blood.  

Guardan Of Death Tachi

Kaze The Despised

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:16 pm
"Hah, too easy. Barely anything was used to do that. But to make sure she doesnt wake up anytime soon..." He smirked and then dark energy came from the sword again, this time, massively. He jumped back and then, while in midair, blasted her with the dark energy, in the form of a small dragon. It opened up the previous wounds from the blades in her arm and legs, making blood spill from them. The wall then collapsed under the pressure of the blast, falling on top of Sophie. "Enjoy your nap, for you shall sleep for quite some time." His attention quickly turned to the other girl. "You there, with the lightning in her hand. I'm guesing you're new to the vampire kind? Because, there are a few lessons you must learn about us." He smiled deivlishly, blade now raised up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:29 pm
((Hi all, sorry about not being here for so long, my bro changed my password, but it's all good now!))

Sabata had decided it was best to stay out of the issue when the other vampire appeared. He stared in awe at Skyla's power. "Incredible, she may be the most powerful I've ever seen." He looked back in time to see Sophie get hit by dark energy dragon. Summoning a cloud of blue light, he manuvered it to catch her as she fell, then bring her to gently rest on the roof. Then, taking to the sky, he floated over to Kaze. "Kaze shadowlif was it?" he asked, floating next to him. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Sabata, and I'm afraid that after what you just did to Sophie... and what you said about destroying the city, I'm gonna have to hurt you." He drew his blade and summoned an orb around him, placing himself inside the blue light. "Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less about the people," he glanced at Skyla out of the corner of his eye at this, "but there's something in the city I need tio find, and I can't find it if you wreck it." He formed an orb in one hand, "So don't take this personally." He threw the orb at Kaze, the sphere exploded about halfway between the two, making the area seem lit up as if day.  

ninja of Persia

Kaze The Despised

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:44 am
"Damn light!" He quickly accessed the dark energy in his sword and surrounded himself inside the darkness. "Fool, I could care less what you're searching for. To me, you're just an insolent little bug who I'll have to crush." He then made the dark energy surrounding him expand and then go in every direction, slicing through the orb and making a deep gash in Sabata's body. "So, Sabata, think you can take on the power of me and my blade?" He swung the blade around in his hand, making it like a spinning saw, and high pitched buzzing everywhere. "I'd like to see you try and beat me."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:54 am
Sabata fell back from the blow, barely managing to stay in the air. crap, he's tougher than I thought... His mind raced... what could he do? He raised one hand, calling another ball of blue energy, then squeezed his hand shut. When he opened it again, the light had covered his palm, and was moving over his body. Blue energy also coated his sword, lengthening more than double (his blade is normally little more than a foot long). Soon, he was covered compleatly in blue energy armor. "Come on, let's do this!!" With that, he launched himself at Kaze.  

ninja of Persia

Kaze The Despised

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:28 pm
Heh, boy has some potential, but what makes me a bit curious is that blue energy... He quickly summoned up more dark energy from his blade, this time, taking form of a bigger dragon than the one launched at Sophie earlier. "Heh, this is going to be fun." He then jumped straight at Sabata and stabbed through his blue energy armor, letting the dark energy flow arround Sabata, then compressing him, squeezing him slowly, enough to make him cry in agony from the pain of his bones being crushed. He quickly removed the blade and the energy continued to crush him. "Told you I'd squish you like a bug, just much more slowly." He smirked isanely, his eyes glowing with satisfaction of his pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:28 am
Sabata gasped as his armor was pierced, yelling out in pain as the sword struck him. He realized if he didn't act fast, he'd be crushed! He summoned more energy around him, and tried to push the dark energy back. He could his feel his bones squeezing together, he gritted his teeth and pushed out against the dark energy. Just when he was sure he would die, he saw he'd made a hole big enough to squeeze through. Wriggling his body through the gap, he escaped the crushing energy. He looked back at Kaze, his eyes ablze with fury. He raised one hand and more blue energy appeared, more then ever before. This sphere kept growing and growing, soon becoming bigger then himself, then nearly as large as the tower, then more than half the size of the building. He was using two hands to control it now, he flung his arms towards Kaze, and the giant sphere flew towards him. This better work was the last thing Sabata thought before the attack hit, and the shere exploded onto Kaze.  

ninja of Persia

Kaze The Despised

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:57 pm
"My my, quite a bit of energy you got there." He laughed as he used his hand to bounce the attack some and make it destroy a mojority of the building. Flipping to the ground, he noticed one of his arms had a deep gash in it, and a leg had another deep gash. "Didn't notice that before. But nice try in trying to blow me up, though it didn't work." He jumped up into the air, now sumoning a huge amount of energy from his sword, this one bigger than the house and almost a third of the mountain. "Tch, but now you've really ticked me off. So now it's time to have you squished and your bones broken into shattered glass!" He then launched the attack, destroying almsot what was left of the hosue, and crushing Sabata into the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:49 pm
Sabata's eyes went wide when he saw the size of the attack. oh... he never got to finish the thought before it hit. The vampire felt as if his whole body was being crushed. He tried to scream, but no sound came out. He tried to breath, but his lungs could not draw in air. He struggled to escape, but he couldn't move. Well, this is definetly gonna be a bad day... He chuckled mentally to himself. Then everything went black. Sabata's unconcious form fell to the ground.  

ninja of Persia

Kaze The Despised

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:51 pm
As soon as Sabata blacked out, Kaze landed on the ground next to him, and started to check on any fractures and breaks on his bones. "Seems I may have overdone it. Nearly all of his body is broken. Oh well, serves him right for getting in my way, and dealing a bit of damage to me." He laughed as he looked at his bleeding gashses in his arm and leg. "Unfortunately for him, he'll be out for a while. Though I have to say, his energy levels are quite impressive." He then stomped his foot on Sabata's body, crushing his spine. He then looked around to see any sign of Sophie's body, and to see if Skyla had got caught in the blast. "Heh, as usual, Ren managed to escape the building. Tch, I nearly destroyed some of the mountain. Might as well leave the fools' bodies here." He then disappeared in a swirl of dark energy, and into the streets of Osiris.  
Osiris City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff