Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
YSK: Neko RPG (Finished! Ended! :D ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:27 pm
"Seto do... Bad thing?" He questioned, unsure of what had made Mokuba so angry with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:41 pm
"Seto, it's not that easy. It's not right to kill birds because they can't fight back and they never did anything to you... but you are a cat after all and cats do that to eat... Okay, just don't try to kill birds okay?" Jonouchi was clearly confused, but he came up with a decently firm tone, whilst carrying the bird inside where he figured there would be bandages and things for the poor little guy.
"Seto come on, we'll get this little guy back on his feet."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:30 am
"You fix bird?" He questioned, blinking at the other. "Seto no mean hurt bird. Seto sorry, just wanted to show bird to Moki and Jou."

He was carefully following behind the other on all fours while he carried the bird into the house. "How fix bird?" He wondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:04 am
Jonouchi lay the bird on the small medicinal counter and got the bandages. He got Seto something to stand on so that he could see what was being done and help too.
"We're going to bandage this little guy's wing okay? Here, put your hand here." Jonouchi instructed, wrapping the bandage around the small splint, then he tied it up.
"Now all we need is a place for the bird to rest."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:07 am
"Seto know what birds rest in, Seto go get what bird rests in!" Hence the small boy dissappeared, reappearing with an abandoned nest in his hands. "This work?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:14 am
Jonouchi blinked. "Er, ya. That'll work great. We just have to put something soft inside so that the bandage doesn't tear."
He found a small, soft cloth and put it in the nest to line it, then let Seto set the bird in gently.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:15 am
(G2G, bye, I won't be back on until Monday possibly.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:30 pm
Seto blinked looking at the bird. "Seto sorry he hurt bird." He commented, simply.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:12 pm
Mokuba smiled," It's ok Seto..it's your nature. I'm sure he'll be fine." Mokuba replyed in a gentle tone laying some bird seed and water beside the nest just in case it needed it. Mokuba then petted Setos head showing him that it was ok.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:34 pm
"Yah, he'll be fine. He's a survivor." Jonouchi smiled and ruffled both boy's hair. "The important thing is to fix what you did wrong. That makes it better."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:01 pm
Mokuba nodded in agreement." Well I'm gettign a little hungry, you guys wanna eat something?" Mokuba asked heading to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:17 am
"Fish?...." Seto inquired, tilting his head. "Milk and fish?"  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:20 am
Mokuba smiled and nodded," Come on you two." Mokuba said walking into the kitchen getting stuff out. " I wonder if I should give Seto the fish raw or cook it." Mokuba thought aloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:04 pm
"I dunno... I mean, cats stomach raw fish alright but he's not all cat is he?" Jonouchi pondered aloud as his stomach rumbled.
"Heh... I guess that means I ought to eat too... I wasn't really thinking about it with the bird and all."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:20 pm
" I'll just cook it to be on the safe side." Mokuba replied boiling water. He poured Seto some milk in a sauser and gave it to him. He was pretty sure Seto would be more confortable using a bowl rather then a cup. Him and Joey would teach Seto how to use a cup later, but first they'd eat.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff