Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
The Choicer Above Meh! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And le Chatte puts in ANOTHER poll!
  Hooray!
View Results

The Velveteen Violinist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:44 pm
^How can you say that, Choicer-above-me, when Reinna was the one that FORCED me to photoshop them at GUNPOINT and threatening to artificially insemiate me and refuse me an abortion!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:20 pm
The choicer above me's just framing Reinna because I blackmailed her into doing it.  

Half Baked SF

Calixti

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:59 pm
^And the choicer above me is being blackmailed by Lady_Miko. cry I'm so sorry.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:26 pm
^ The Choicer above me was BRIBED willingly by Toga!Toga!  

The Velveteen Violinist

Calixti

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:43 am
^The choicer above me only knows that becaue she's secretly Toga's lover. cry Well, there goes all my dirty little fantasies.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:13 pm
The choicer above me's just jealous because SHE CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT CHAT AND I HAVE! NEVER! xp  

Half Baked SF

Calixti

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:25 pm
^Yet the choicer above me is unaware that Chat is the mother of my lovely little lesbian baby. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:27 pm
^And the Choicer above me is unaware that her lovely lesbian baby had a TWIN! Who is a wonderful gay boy who preaches gay rights to strict religious zealots. I'm so proud of him! crying And he was mothered by TOGA! ^o^  

The Velveteen Violinist

Calixti

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:48 am
^The choicer above me knows nothing about biology....since of course twins would be the same age and have the same mother.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:11 pm
The choicer above me has no idea what she's talking about, as she was drugged at the time of adopting my baby twin.  

Half Baked SF

Calixti

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:41 pm
^And the choicer above me somehow kept me drugged for the MONTHS it takes to adopt a newborn. Riiiight. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:17 pm
The choicer above me simply drank all of those months of her life away. She just doesn't remember that for obvious reasons.

That reminds me, she needs a ride to AA.  

Half Baked SF

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:19 am
The choicer above me provided her all that booze.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:57 pm
The choicer above me gave me all of the booze for safekeeping. But we all knwo you can't trust an ebil choicer. twisted  

Half Baked SF

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:00 pm
The choicer above me wasted my precious wine collection on some two-dollar whore?!  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff