Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
VICTORIA || The Place To Be! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StreekG

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:54 am
WellzY
Wont we all probably be meeting up for Manifest or something like that?

By the way, I don't know if any other Melbournians (or Victorians for that matter) have noticed, but it is FREAKING COLD!

Yeah its been freezing.... had like 10 coffees  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:55 am
StreekG

I thought i left too, but i came back after a while

Yeah i love my hair, miss my old one a bit, but this is better

Both are nice!! 3nodding Suit your ava~

WellzY
Wont we all probably be meeting up for Manifest or something like that?

By the way, I don't know if any other Melbournians (or Victorians for that matter) have noticed, but it is FREAKING COLD!

These few days are so so cold! Me like freezing!! crying

This year manifest is in end of Sept, they defer it?!  

Tulip

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:56 am
StreekG

Coffee? Surely you are the child of Satan.

Tulip - Well it seems it's been pushed back to September, I can't remember who told us though (I think it was you or Biccy) I don't mind too much cold either, but I'm usually sick of it by the end of Winter. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:57 am
WellzY
StreekG

Tulip - Well it seems it's been pushed back to September, I can't remember who told us though (I think it was you or Biccy) I don't mind too much cold either, but I'm usually sick of it by the end of Winter. sweatdrop

Coffee warms me up good, and wakes me up good 3nodding

We have a whole box of Dilmah tea at Strathfield that we can use as much as we like, but yeah... coffee  

StreekG

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 1:58 am
I'll be coming down for Manifest, so I hope to see some of you guys, especially Wellz and Streeky because you didn't come to the last one sad

Thanks for letting me post in here ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:00 am
StreekG

We have a whole box of Dilmah tea at Strathfield that we can use as much as we like, but yeah... coffee

You have free access to Dilmah and you drink Coffee?! I'm very dissapointed in you Streek.

EmWah - Hope to see you there then. And you live close enough to the border to be able to post here, besides how else would you ever be in on our local dealings?  

WellzY
Crew

Tulip

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:00 am
WellzY
StreekG

eek eek eek 10 coffees? that's a lot a lot!! I dont drink coffee, cause I wanna to sleep after i drink it! sad

I dont mind if I open my dear heater~ blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:05 am
WellzY
StreekG

You have free access to Dilmah and you drink Coffee?! I'm very dissapointed in you Streek.

Tea has just the right amount of caffeine, tea has a lot more, i like to drink coffee regularly, like once an hour... tea will have a bigger effect on me... soo yeah....  

StreekG

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:07 am
StreekG
Tea has just the right amount of caffeine, tea has a lot more, i like to drink coffee regularly, like once an hour... tea will have a bigger effect on me... soo yeah....

I think there' something wrong there. Coffee is the one with more Cafine it in, not tea. Tea is by far the better of the two, but they both have their down-sides as well (sach as bad breath and teeth staining).

Tulip - I have a heater, but... too lazy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:08 am
StreekG

I love tea~ Especially green tea~

EmWah, hopefully I will be a trader in manifest this year~ If you come, remember to visit me! biggrin 3nodding  

Tulip

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:11 am
Tulip

EmWah, hopefully I will be a trader in manifest this year~ If you come, remember to visit me! biggrin 3nodding

Did you go two years ago? How good was the girl with the Lulu costume? It was mad!  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:13 am
WellzY
StreekG

I think there' something wrong there. Coffee is the one with more Cafine it in, not tea. Tea is by far the better of the two, but they both have their down-sides as well (sach as bad breath and teeth staining).

Tulip - I have a heater, but... too lazy.

you spelt caffeine wrong... G Unit biatch!

I refer to my sources about this stuff, when i hear my stepdad say it, i believe it... well he knows too much, so there isn't much i can beleive... i had Tea one night at like 9pm, didn't get to sleep till very very late, so i can believe it  

StreekG

Tulip

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:16 am
WellzY

Did you go two years ago? How good was the girl with the Lulu costume? It was mad!

I did go two years ago, the girl with LuLu costume is so cool and pretty! I did take photo of her! 3nodding xd

StreekG

I refer to my sources about this stuff, when i hear my stepdad say it, i believe it... well he knows too much, so there isn't much i can beleive... i had Tea one night at like 9pm, didn't get to sleep till very very late, so i can believe it

Wow~ So.......... You cant drink tea at night time? I already used to it, cause when i was in hong knog, go to yam cha, drinks lots of lots of red tea!~  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:16 am
StreekG

NUUUUUUUU~! I'm over it.

I thought the general concensus was that Coffee had far more caffeine that tea, shmeh. I'm sure we could easily look this up, but can you be bothered?  

WellzY
Crew

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:17 am
Tulip

Ah orsm. I'll be sure to come visit you.

And it's bloody cold here too. I've had rather alot of tea and coffee also 3nodding  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff