Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:14 am
The Del
You people were talking about interlectual stuff before and now you're talking about lovey dovey crap, so I'm left out... And I feel Stupid cause you all go to some smart place for teh smart peoples, while I sit at home on teh gaia.

i iwsh i could sit on teh gaia...my classes blow chunks worse then the first years at uni...lovey dovey stuff? oh poo  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:14 am
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
I don't remember anything from last night... sweatdrop
A bit too much of the suds eh? domokun
I only had half a tablet last night... I never remember anything from night anyway... I feel more awake at the time, but I never remember any of it when I wake up... sweatdrop

You need to get off this Xanax, it messes with you far too much. D:
I don't normally remember stuff from night time anyway... that's normal... and I havn't taken one today and so I've had a pretty screwed up afternoon... I don't know whether to pin that onto the lack of meds in my system or not... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:19 am
Chemical_Kitten
I don't normally remember stuff from night time anyway... that's normal... and I havn't taken one today and so I've had a pretty screwed up afternoon... I don't know whether to pin that onto the lack of meds in my system or not... sweatdrop

o_O
I'd say not. Although I've read that Xanax is a hard medication to kick. 3nodding

I pretty much remember everything. I'm weird like that. o_O  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:21 am
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten

o_O
I'd say not. Although I've read that Xanax is a hard medication to kick. 3nodding

I pretty much remember everything. I'm weird like that. o_O
Yeah, it's really worrying me because of how hard it is to stop taking it... that's why I didn't take any today, to see if I could try and limit intake as to not develop a dependance... sweatdrop  

Chemical_Kitten

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:23 am
The Del
ethuil
The Del
ethuil
The Del
The Del
ethuil
*feels stupid for only doing nursing...*
*feels stupid for not doing anything*
*feels ignored and left out* sad

sorry darl...i started lurking... smile
It's alright babe, I was for some Doom3age through that time anyway.

i disaoppear randomly to lurk...plus my typing sucks right now
But disappear without notice is always fun. 3nodding I do it a lot of the time, except most of the time no notices. stare

same...i am used to living in the shadows of everyone else...i have perfected disappearign without notice to an artform... smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:24 am
Chemical_Kitten
Yeah, it's really worrying me because of how hard it is to stop taking it... that's why I didn't take any today, to see if I could try and limit intake as to not develop a dependance... sweatdrop

Mmm, I think after prolonged use you can develop a dependence. Which is bad, which leads to spending more money. neutral  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:25 am
*needs more pain killers...* brb  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:27 am
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten

Mmm, I think after prolonged use you can develop a dependence. Which is bad, which leads to spending more money. neutral
They can only be used for short-term treatment... sweatdrop It's a pity that I normally end up like this anyway... crying  

Chemical_Kitten

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:30 am
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten

They can only be used for short-term treatment... sweatdrop It's a pity that I normally end up like this anyway... crying
*huggles*
As a budding Pharmacist I will develop a non-dependent version of such a drug. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:37 am
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten

*huggles*
As a budding Pharmacist I will develop a non-dependent version of such a drug. 3nodding
*hugs* thanks, can I be the guinea pig?  

Chemical_Kitten

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:38 am
Chemical_Kitten

You can be among the first human test group. ninja heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:41 am
DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten