Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Introductions, yo. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PartyLikeits1999-9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:12 pm
My name is Shelie. I live in Berwick, Melbourne, Victoria. I am 15. Erm.... nothing else really.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:21 am
Dabido or David of the Gold Coast, QLD.

Born in Tassie. Loves AFL, Cricket (poms can lick my nuts). Owns a guild - the Ordinatio Mafia. What else? Age 16. Grade 11. Loves pies... both forms, the food and collingwood. smile  

Lord Dabido

Arsenic Lace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:34 am
Hello, Hello

I'm Aileen and I live in Brisbane, southside. I'm currently studying at Griffith, I'm and oldie on gaia ...at the age of....
well you can check my profile if you really want to know.
About being an Aussie on Gaia:
heart Best thing: Great conversation starter
scream Worst thing: people feel the need to say 'crikey' or G'day to you continually.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:32 am
Hello all!
Im Natalie, but I prefer being called Eladra, Im from Coffs Harbour originally, But now reside in NewCastle, near Sydney....

Go the Knights!

eek

Im no good at introductions like these, SO... I shall head to the forum and have a look around! xd  

Phobophile.

Kadorite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:34 pm
Hi all, I'm Brodie. Living in Sunshine, Melbourne. I'm kinda new to Gaia but I have a heap of Aussie mates I'm going to refer to this guild! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:50 am
I'm Allysha. I'm 16-years-old from Bendigo, Victoria. I was born in Castlemaine, and I lived in Hervey Bay, Queensland for four years before I moved back down here seven years ago.

well, yea, thats me.....  

expired-08

ireallylovesydney

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:52 am
ireallylovesydney im 12 i live in sydney
oh and lilithia i saw your manifest photo and you're in the university of sydney?
i went there for a history excursion!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:56 am
hey peoples
my names sarah, i live in sydney and im 16 years old. im new to gaia so still have no idea what im doing!!! i like hanging with my friends and music thats about all i can think of byz heart  

princess__seza

O-sa-ka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:49 am
yea! im "New" again!
wahaha!!...

Thanks lili! xd xd

was previously in aussie guild.. my old handle is actually still here though.. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:41 pm
Hello, I am Iilayah, I am 19 years old and I JUST moved to Melbourne from Newcastle, NSW. And yeah, it is very different down here. I am so much more busy than I was in Newcastle. Anyway, I love to sing, act, read, write, play video games, play online RPGs (when I can get them), RP, and much more.

Ayla Lyran

. c i n n a m o n .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:28 am
HaiYo ^^

I'm Cassii, and I'm a Western Australian 13 year old girl. I am of asian heritage, but born here on Aussie soil.

I love AFL footy, drawing, anime/manga, Gaia *huggles* and all my friends.

Hmm...do I say anymore?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:43 am
Hey there.
I'm Daniel, or just call me Auron-X.. whatever and i'm from Sydney, NSW and well I was born here, but i'm Asian. Definately a NRL fan and a BIT of an AFL fan (only watch maybe like the Finals if the Swans make it) and I support the Newcastle Knights (No comment on getting the Wooden Spoon, xD). I HATE Simple Plan and Good Charlotte and my FIVE favourite bands would be Red Hot Chili Peppers, Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver, AFI and Nirvana, so I mosty listen to rock/metal. Also a fan of ACDC, Grinspoon, Foo Fighters, Bon Jovi, SOAD, INXS, Green Day, Sex Pistols and heaps of other bands. (Was reading through previous recent intros. and OMG Eladra, your awesome. Liek GO THE Knights, xD).  

Auron-X

Pheobus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:52 pm
Hi i 19 and I live in Nelson Bay NSW( Just north of Newcastle). I've lived here for 12 years now before that I lived in Bubury WA and before that I was born in Rockhamton In QLD. Newcastle is my second home I spend a lot of time there. I might be moving there next year.I've just finsihed my HSC. I Most things Japanese that inculdes manga, anime, asian movies, imported japanese cars. I like motor sports I'm not really a V8 fan like most people though. I have a kart that I take out the the track at newcastle every now and then.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:17 pm
hey

im Vickie and im 14. i live in melbourne and i lived in melbourne ever since i was born. uhh... yea thats bout it...  

TuK

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:42 pm
Eladra
Hello all!
Im Natalie, but I prefer being called Eladra, Im from Coffs Harbour originally, But now reside in NewCastle, near Sydney....

Go the Knights!

eek

Im no good at introductions like these, SO... I shall head to the forum and have a look around! xd
WOMG YAY!
ANOTHER SUPPORTER
whee
I am from Boganville well was i was from weston in the huntervalley untill my parents got me out of that hole
and we moved to sydney and if they handet i would be 8 months prego with 6 kids by now because of the area we lived in <_<;  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff