Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Post Your Piccys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:03 am
barbsy
Magnus Ignatius
Trieste
Helga_the_strong
pfft wth? im a bassist !!

Well, if you happen to live near the Sydney area... xp

We're going to be talking to a vocalist tonight that I met before, I wonder how it's gonna go... ninja
i am know helga and she is a sydney sider

i am fraustrated bass player- i can bearly call what i do playing it, i should get some lessons

i'm a vocalist...though stupid anxiety makes me nervous sad
until my voice broke i was a great singer, but now i have difficulty in the middle register- the lower and higher ones are fine though, i hate it  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:19 am
barbsy
Magnus Ignatius
Trieste
Helga_the_strong

We're going to be talking to a vocalist tonight that I met before, I wonder how it's gonna go... ninja

i am fraustrated bass player- i can bearly call what i do playing it, i should get some lessons

Haha. Well, I suppose we're still looking for a bass player. I wouldn't mind jamming from time to time though--I live in Croydon.

My band will be heavily j-rock influenced... xp  

Triste

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:22 am
Trieste
barbsy
Magnus Ignatius
Trieste
Helga_the_strong

Haha. Well, I suppose we're still looking for a bass player. I wouldn't mind jamming from time to time though--I live in Croydon.

My band will be heavily j-rock influenced... xp
there is no way that i am talented enough to lend my shiet skills to a band, but thanks for the offer anyway

i live smithfield, which is very easy to get too, if you know anything about western sydney  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:26 am
Magnus Ignatius
there is no way that i am talented enough to lend my shiet skills to a band, but thanks for the offer anyway

i live smithfield, which is very easy to get too, if you know anything about western sydney

What, you think I'm uber-l33t and all that? Of course not!! xd  

Triste

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:30 am
Trieste
Magnus Ignatius

What, you think I'm uber-l33t and all that? Of course not!! xd
i dont think that, i am just really crap, but i can keep a basic beat going  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:33 am
Magnus Ignatius

You should know by now that every artist piss themselves and say that they're s**t. xp  

Triste

weeping pixie

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:34 am
i cant believe how close you guys live. i'm from harris park. if you ever have any gigs tell me and i'll try come to them biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:37 am
Trieste
Magnus Ignatius

You should know by now that every artist piss themselves and say that they're s**t. xp
i know that and i have known mean shiet musicians, i used to play the trombone in the school band and i was the best in the school. but like wise, i know some better bass players than i.

the travel would not bother me, i would be trying to live up to a standard that i am not able at this point in time able to give.  

iamNOTanidiot

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:45 am
barbsy
i cant believe how close you guys live. i'm from harris park. if you ever have any gigs tell me and i'll try come to them biggrin
HARRIS PARK, wow, for me that is just a simply trip 20min trip by bus and i am there, what a small world  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:51 am
Whoa, that's not that far away from here after all. My g/f lives in Auburn... eek  

Triste

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:53 am
well as they say, sydney is the place to be, well i think so anyway  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:54 am
I half-wish I was in Melbourne instead though. The city seemed so organized compared to Sydney... sweatdrop  

Triste

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:01 am
Trieste
I half-wish I was in Melbourne instead though. The city seemed so organized compared to Sydney... sweatdrop
well its governor is not an idiot who is underfunding everything  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:05 am
Can't say I know much about the NSW government politics, though. I'm a migrant as it is. xp  

Triste

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 7:07 am
Trieste
Can't say I know much about the NSW government politics, though. I'm a migrant as it is. xp
i dont know much about politics either, but my grandpa is always telling what carr did wrong this time and what he should have done  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff