Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

StreekG

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:52 am
gjagijgaonhaohoiaeitguaegunjbnfmdnbuisyriuqwpe[vm,nfcguirwyutagaeg o_0!?!?!?!!!?!??!!?!??!!? cry cry cry  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:19 am
The Del
Rate me!

i loves your avvie!! i dunno why but it reminds me of lanzer whee i loves the flow and teh sex you have coming from teh jacket!! *licks jacket* hmm you're missing something... fairy wings will make you look gay, nightmare scarf is too expensive, weretail maybe?? confused hhmmm something to bring more oommff, i gives it 8/10!! whee  

nrasjaa

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:33 am
Beh, rate my Signature.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:39 am
EmWah
Rate my new winter outfit... I felt that my avatar would be cold... so I rugged her up a bit xp

i wanna hug you!! yes yes i loves the flow and the pants are good, because they stay with the flow but don't just blend in 3nodding i also loves the hair with this avvie uummm i can't think so i gives it 8.5/10!!  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:43 am
Chemical_Kitten
Is it too much to ask for you to rate both my avvie and my sig? sweatdrop

nope it's finne!!

okies the maid out fit is lovely!! i loves the flow, well probably because it's a set sweatdrop uumm i likes it.... oooo wwweeeii the shoes!! uumm i reackon you should probably not wear it with the butterfly wings because it makes the dress look poofy, aside from that it's a wonderful avvie, i gives it 7.5/10!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:46 am
StreekG
gjagijgaonhaohoiaeitguaegunjbnfmdnbuisyriuqwpe[vm,nfcguirwyutagaeg o_0!?!?!?!!!?!??!!?!??!!? cry cry cry

stare i should probably wackerise you, but that's what you get for going else where to get your rates *walks off* .....*runs back and huggles* but i still like your avvie, and i do loves the suit, it's one of mah favourite, although i do agree the cape makes your hair look like a bob gonk but i still likes it 10/10!!  

nrasjaa

StreekG

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:47 am
nrasjaa
StreekG

stare i should probably wackerise you, but that's what you get for going else where to get your rates *walks off* .....*runs back and huggles* but i still like your avvie, and i do loves the suit, it's one of mah favourite, although i do agree the cape makes your hair look like a bob gonk but i still likes it 10/10!!

it looks wierd otherwise

see look how wierd it looks  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:47 am
WarriorShadow
Beh, rate my Signature.

i want one, that's how good it is 3nodding 10/10!! did you want me to pm the order?? *goes to count gold*  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:10 am
StreekG
nrasjaa
StreekG

it looks wierd otherwise

see look how wierd it looks

wear it in a different position, like the cape and get rid of the wings then, like do the funky sort of spastic way style sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 8:22 am
EXPLOSIVO STYLE

WarriorShadow

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:11 pm
Rate my sig, I"m a rate whore. :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:33 pm
DNA_Guru
Rate my sig, I"m a rate whore. :3

yeay because i happen to be a rating whore!! or i guess you could say a rating pimp sweatdrop

anyway what are we rating?? oh yes the siggy!! xd i loves that mini bar siggy, it's a really good set up of both you and i forgot her name sweatdrop but yea yea it is good good la!! i loves it!! whee the top bit, the text is niice and so is the colour, look like the ocean, but i dunno it's missing something sweatdrop i reackon it's pretty good aside from that i gives it 7/10!! whee  

nrasjaa

Daih!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:31 am
Rate mine plz... razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:46 am
Daih!
Rate mine plz... razz

is this your sig?? sweatdrop

well i thinks it's a way cute drawing, it looks like little preschool style so it's uber cute!! i love the whole "i never let mah schooling interfer with mah education," and i love the "i'm not rich, but i'm happy, therefore i donate freely bit" i think in a materialistic society like gaia, that's a beackon of light in teh darkness 3nodding for the looks it aint too pretty, but in the depth department, it's an ocean, so i gives it 10/10!! whee  

nrasjaa

Daih!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:56 am
nrasjaa
Daih!
Rate mine plz... razz

is this your sig?? sweatdrop

well i thinks it's a way cute drawing, it looks like little preschool style so it's uber cute!! i love the whole "i never let mah schooling interfer with mah education," and i love the "i'm not rich, but i'm happy, therefore i donate freely bit" i think in a materialistic society like gaia, that's a beackon of light in teh darkness 3nodding for the looks it aint too pretty, but in the depth department, it's an ocean, so i gives it 10/10!! whee

Awesome ^.^ thx.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces