Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:47 am
Trisha-Bee
(bye bye, apple-chan)

*still follows*

After a rather pleasant walk up the mountian (with no other obstacles that got in th way), Almirrah was approaching what seemed like the end of the mountain road. Here there indeed was a cave, quite small, but comfortable at the same time. It was several feet from the edge of the mountain-side, so it was also comfortable to walk in the free space. She turned around to see Kakenshi. 'Here it is' she told her, standing before the cave. 'If ever you need anything, let me know' she said, grinning. She looked back towards the night sky, a damp wind was in the air, and through her vampiric vision, she spotted a series of dark clouds approaching the lands. 'There may be rain after morning' she stated. Almirrah looked towards the horizon where the sun usually rose. She gasped, for the sky was paling due to the coming of light.
She quickly turned back to Kakanshi. 'I need to return to a proper shelter, probably within those ruins' she said, pointing down. 'I will be back during the night' she added, and quickly made her way down the mountain route.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:10 am
applz
Almirrah followed her, willing to lead her towards the right direction and path.
'I will be right back, Shuicho' she told Shuicho through her mind, remembering that she had left him in the ruins.
okay hurry back*shuicho told her telepathicaly*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:16 am
alchemist473
applz
Almirrah followed her, willing to lead her towards the right direction and path.
'I will be right back, Shuicho' she told Shuicho through her mind, remembering that she had left him in the ruins.

'Comming.. comming...' she told him, as she speedily ran down the route before the sun may rise. She reached the end of the trail and the jumped off the mountain several feet, running frantically towards a dark shady area. 'Shuicho?' she said, searching for him.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:19 am
applz
alchemist473
applz

'Comming.. comming...' she told him, as she speedily ran down the route before the sun may rise. She reached the end of the trail and the jumped off the mountain several feet, running frantically towards a dark shady area. 'Shuicho?' she said, searching for him.
"over here almirrah"*shuicho said sitting ontop of a wall*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:28 am
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

Almirrah looked up, and she spotted Shuicho. 'Oh!' she said, smiling. 'There you are...'
Her consentration returned to a suitable shelter for her. She walked amongst the shadows, searchign for any hidden chamber of old that blocked out the sunlight.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:32 am
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

Almirrah looked up, and she spotted Shuicho. 'Oh!' she said, smiling. 'There you are...'
Her consentration returned to a suitable shelter for her. She walked amongst the shadows, searchign for any hidden chamber of old that blocked out the sunlight.
"almirrah there is a cave about 100 yards infront of me"*shuicho told her*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:36 am
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

'Is there?' she said, stopping by a dark staircase that led down into a pitch black chamber. 'This may do' she said, stepping in until she had disappeared within the shadows.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:39 am
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

'Is there?' she said, stopping by a dark staircase that led down into a pitch black chamber. 'This may do' she said, stepping in until she had disappeared within the shadows.
"okay if that'll do for you"*shuicho said flying down to her while lighlty glowin*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:48 am
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

"okay if that'll do for you"*shuicho said flying down to her while lighlty glowin*

Almirrah was looking around the dark chamber, examining the structure of the ruins.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:51 am
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

Almirrah was looking around the dark chamber, examining the structure of the ruins.
"if it wasn't so dark hee i might turn it into my home"*shuicho said*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:55 am
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

Almirrah gave a cold laugh, feeling quite comfortable in the dark. She saw Shuicho clearly, and all her surroundings. The floor was someqhat cold however. 'I will rest here until the night' she said, hoping not to be interrrupted.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:04 am
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

Almirrah gave a cold laugh, feeling quite comfortable in the dark. She saw Shuicho clearly, and all her surroundings. The floor was someqhat cold however. 'I will rest here until the night' she said, hoping not to be interrrupted.
"i'll stand guard"*shuicho said*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:13 am
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

Almirrah nearly laughed, 'No need to. It is daylight almost, you can hunt yourself a meal or attend to any other duties you may have. I care not if you stand guard' she said, laying down on the stone floor and resting her head on her fornt paws. She breathed in the scent of the chamber and then closed her eyes to rest.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:20 am
applz
alchemist473
applz
alchemist473
applz

Almirrah nearly laughed, 'No need to. It is daylight almost, you can hunt yourself a meal or attend to any other duties you may have. I care not if you stand guard' she said, laying down on the stone floor and resting her head on her fornt paws. She breathed in the scent of the chamber and then closed her eyes to rest.
*shuicho sighed and fell asleep sitting up*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:23 am
'Though... it is nice to see you again' she said, her eyes still remained closed. Before falling asleep, she strained to remember when was the last time she had seen him. But she grew too tired for thought, and then silently fell asleep in the darkness of the chamber...

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff