Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:07 pm
"Er, once she's off of me." Seto wriggled under the scriptwritter.

"Eheheh... Sorry. You get back to that shonen-ai Seto!" She coached jumping off and out of the shot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:13 pm
" Ok, well picking up from where we were." Mokuba began.

" We better find a way to fix this quick, before another moron plays with the gun again." Mokuba suggested with a sweatdrop looking at Joey.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:55 pm
"Okay..." Seto looked at the gun. "Maybe I can reverse this or something..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:59 pm
" I'll go make the coffee. " Mokuba replyed knowing this might take Seto all night.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:32 pm
"No, through the magic of movies, I'm done. It is now a reversal ray." Seto shot Joey with it and Joey not only went back to normal, but something wasn't right.

"Man Seto, you are soooo hot. And you saved me. You're my knight in shining armor." Joey then jumped into Seto's arms, his own arms flung around his[Seto's] neck. "Let's get married."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:57 pm
Mokuba looked shocked dropping the coffee mug as a reaction." W-What the? I did'nt know it would happen that fast ! " Mokuba stuttered.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:05 pm
Seto dropped Joey. "What the ing ?! Okay, what was that? Why did my speech get messed up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:21 pm
" It's cause your not allowed to cuse on these kind of movies." Mokuba explained. " But hes right ! What the heck!?" Mokuba shouted to the writters.  

InunaideGner

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:40 pm
Just then, out of nowhere, the worst enemy of all known people walked onto the scene. The female lawyer-like representative.

"I am the Representative. I am here on behalf of the people I represent." *looks at scriptwriter* "We need to talk."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:51 am
" Oh shiii..crap, shes probably here about the male/male action thats going on." Mokuba said looking a little frightend." Those people seem to ruin everything.." Mokuba murmured under his breath with a anime vein.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:27 am
"Oh no? What did I do? Who rose up from the grave- er... ya... So... uh... Quick Seto, shoot her with the Reversal ray!" The script writer then ducked behind a very confused ham- er... actor... and proceeded to cower. "You're a super business man o'doom! Do something!"

"Hey, this is not my problem. Just because you want to Hellsing and Anderson..." The script writer pouted and opened her mouth to start crying.
Seto rolled his eyes and took a breath, always good procedure before dealling with lawyer type things.
"Very well. Who is it you represent and what is it she's done?" Seto asked, in a very business like way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:38 am
Mokuba stood by Seto in his usual fashion as he gave the business woman the look saying Seto was better then her. (( mrgreen ))  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:12 am
In another time and place, a young woman was going completely mad. In fact, her abilities to control time and space were driving her mad, although they'd never done that before.
"Argh!" she screamed. "I've had enough! If the authoress thinks she can get away with ignoring me I'll show her a thing or two."
She promptly teleported out of limbo and into the RP.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:16 am
Mokuba looked over at the strange woman getting out of the car," Oh crap, I think she brought a backup Seto. " Mokuba stated pulling Setos trenchcoat a bit pointing out the window.  

InunaideGner

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:24 am
"I am here on behalf of your worst enemy. 4Kids Entertainment."

*insert horendous music and screaming*  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge