Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling
Help? Sexualities (and more) defined Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Bernard II

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:26 am
would somebody please uncufse me? emo  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:07 pm
benjinoel
would somebody please uncufse me? emo
what are you confused about hun?  

Artemis-X

Burgman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:32 am
i had a friend of mine come through and edited the definitions. hope they help.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:43 pm
why is all my stuff deleted? i apologised...............................  

kat Redavni

Burgman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:25 pm
Miz Redavni
why is all my stuff deleted? i apologised...............................

sorry i have a friend who just knows this stuff very well, he came back and edited it. I had arty's permission to edit the thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:14 pm
So... By definition I'd be a gender queer, cross-dressing, sadomasochistic, omnisexual pansexual... Wow, that's a mouthful....  

KitsuneFue

Artemis-X

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:08 am
KitsuneFue
So... By definition I'd be a gender queer, cross-dressing, sadomasochistic, omnisexual pansexual... Wow, that's a mouthful....
you could probably just use omnisexual.... hmm... i'm gonna have to edit first post again.... >.>' the definition i use for pansexual, one of many, is that you are a person who is more attracted to personality than you are to a persons gender or identity.
i'm a gender queer pansexual myself ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:59 pm
I don't understand the differece between Omni Sexual and Pansexual. Can anyone help me out?  

Ella Never After

Miss Gaytastic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:06 pm
tiana dawn
I don't understand the differece between Omni Sexual and Pansexual. Can anyone help me out?

theyre practically the same.

right? x_x  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:49 pm
rottenyouth.
tiana dawn

theyre practically the same.

right? x_x

I don't know. I'm trying to figure that out =/  

Ella Never After

Black hole Pi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:05 pm
Hmmm, I thought Gender Queer/Androgyne and Transvestite were the same thing, guess not.

I'm an Androgynous BDSM confused possibly omni-sexual seeming as I've been attracted to both male and female, but I don't think I'm bi ... not really

I'm sort of like that girl in the movie Election, I'm attracted to the person, regardless of gender, does that make sense?

Is there a different term for that other than being confused?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:46 pm
When you say that people can be attracted to vegetables, do you mean that literally or figuratively?  

Shoes.in.the.Sunshine

Artemis-X

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:23 am
Shoes.in.the.Sunshine
When you say that people can be attracted to vegetables, do you mean that literally or figuratively?
literally....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:40 am
Omni sexuality is more so physical attraction then anything else. Pan sexuality is more attraction to personality.  

ScottyQuick

Corsaren

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:50 pm
I'm not sure if someone already put this in, but I think you should include the term "Queer" in this list as well.
In my Queer studies class, we defined it as an individual that supports gay/lesbian/trans/etc rights.
So if someone were queer it doesn't necessarily mean they are homosexual, merely that they support it. (and I think it's a lovely word, since there are so many terms these days, it's nice to have one that's all-encompassing)  
06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff