Ninja High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketini

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:19 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad's pulse stopped though no-one knew he used too much and was now about to die his eyes opened again then closed.

Wolfine looked at Gerad gasped a little"he can't die"she whispered and stood before him.She knew was gonna have to do it even though she knew it was dangerous.She placed her hand on his chest and started sinking into him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:38 pm
Ketini
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad's pulse stopped though no-one knew he used too much and was now about to die his eyes opened again then closed.

Wolfine looked at Gerad gasped a little"he can't die"she whispered and stood before him.She knew was gonna have to do it even though she knew it was dangerous.She placed her hand on his chest and started sinking into him.

Kigaru turned back and saw what she was going to do then throw he's Kunai at her back to stop her while running towards her.  

Scarletnoob

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:26 pm
Iris looked at them and shook her head as she slowly stood up. Shitenshin dug through her pouch and pulled out a bottle, handing it to her. She softly smiled and took it.
"Thank you." Then she drank it, coughing some.
"I'll be fine....Don't worry about me."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:28 pm
Scarletnoob
Ketini
GeradAkkdesu

Kigaru turned back and saw what she was going to do then throw he's Kunai at her back to stop her while running towards her.

the Kunai hits her and she bleeds"wait you don't understand I'm helping him"she said before sinking all the way in.  

Ketini

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:54 am
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
GeradAkkdesu

the Kunai hits her and she bleeds"wait you don't understand I'm helping him"she said before sinking all the way in.
No your not YOUR GOING TO KILL HIM says Kigaru using a Genjutsu.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:20 pm
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
GeradAkkdesu

"Gerad, Gerad"she started calling she had sunken into his soul and she knew she could find him there.She could help, Sensa needed to trust her this is why she was a loner thats why she wanted to become friends with Iris she thought they had something in common  

Ketini

Scarletnoob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:22 pm
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
Scarletnoob
Ketini
GeradAkkdesu

"Gerad, Gerad"she started calling she had sunken into his soul and she knew she could find him there.She could help, Sensa needed to trust her this is why she was a loner thats why she wanted to become friends with Iris she thought they had something in common

Kigaru finds her then traps her into a genjutsu.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:07 am
Iris watched and shook her head. Shitenshin looked up at her and jumped up onto her shoudler, nuzzling his head against her cheek.
"I know...things are going to get worse for me...."  

Kuro Neko Iris

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:44 am
Gerad's soul started to escape his body and he said "Goodbye my friends."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:39 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad's soul started to escape his body and he said "Goodbye my friends."
Kigaru Wolfine out of gerad's body and used a hokage lvl Medi Nin jutsu to save he's life. your not goind to die kid while im around. cool  

Scarletnoob

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:06 pm
Gerad came back then fainted.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:13 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Gerad came back then fainted.

Wolfine sprang out of of Gerad but she was a wolf instead of human she was snow white and had crystal blue eyes.She started running through trees.  

Ketini

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:55 am
Iris looked at them and sighed some as she slowly slipped away and walked through the trees until she came upon a lake. Shitenshin squeaked with happiness as he jumped into the water, swiming around. She couldn't help but smile as she knelt down beside the shore, staring to sing her clan's song.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:08 pm
As Kigaru ran towards wolfine he Yells for ty to come help him. This is getting more and more troublesome as this day progresses.  

Scarletnoob

Typyro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:09 pm
(( Ok im lost i missed a couple pages what happened?))
Ty lay on the ground sleeping.  
62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces