Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Yay!
  ...okay, cool
  *steals the random amount of gold that the poll generates for them, MINE!!*
View Results

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:15 pm
Chouji grinned and slapped Shikamaru on the back. "yeah yeah, whatever, Shikamaru."
Shikamaru grabbed Ino's hand and took it off of him. "what are you doing, Ino?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:23 pm
Ino took her hand back from Shikamaru's grasp and doubled back, "I- I'm sorry," she said and continued walking with her head down.

Hinata and Sakura looked at each other, shrugged and continued walking.  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:26 pm
Shikamaru froze and stopped walking. "we're being watched..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:30 pm
Ino, Sakura and Hinata stopped walking. Hinata stood behind Sakura and put her hands on her shoulders. Ino looked up and backed up a bit. Sakura gulped, took out a kunai and held it up infront of her chest in a defensive manner.  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:32 pm
Chouji and Shikamaru stood, back-to-back. "there's alot of them too...whatever it is..."
Chouji looked into the forest, but saw something. "where...and what are they?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:40 pm
Hinata came out from behind Sakura and put her hands together, "byakugan!" she whispered.

Sakura , Ino and Hinata formed a little circle and kept watch in case something or someone attacked them.  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:43 pm
Shikamaru turned when he heard the crack of a twig. he threw kunai in that direction, and saw a shadow jump out of the way. "oh no...it's shadow clones...and their everywhere."
Chouji grinned and formed his hands into fist. "we can take them."
The group was soon surrounded by about, 50 clones.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:50 pm
Hinata looked around, "shikamaru, to your right!" she called as a clone got ready to jump at him, "Sakura, above," she said.

Sakura followed Hinata's orders and threw a kunai upwards, but at an angle so that it wouldn't come back down and hit them.  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:55 pm
Chouji turned to his left and punched the shadow clone. "i just saved your butt, buddy..."
Shikamaru grinned slightly. "i could have done that...think we should do our new team technique?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:01 pm
Ino nodded and stepped forwards a bit then stood beside Shikamaru. Ino not being in their circle anymore, Hinata and Sakura went back to back.  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PastPremonition

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:57 pm
Chouji did a hand sign. "body enlargement jutsu!" Chouji's body grew into a giant ball.
Shikamaru jumped on top. "shadow clone jutsu!" Shikamaru made dozens of copies of Him and Chouji.
All the Chouji's yelled "HUMAN BOULDER!" The Chouji clones each rolled into a ball and hit several of the shadow clones.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:12 pm
Tenten summoned Rising Twin Dragons  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:44 pm
Ino looked at two of the clones, "You think you have control?" she asked them and made the figers into the shape of a rectangle. "Ninpou: Shinranshi no jutsu!" (Mind confusion technique) she said and and aimed it at one of the clones. Instantly, the clone she directed it at started attacking the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:42 am
wait up i said
can i join you i can help you
my name is uchiha saliagra by the way
please let me join  

uchiha_saliagra

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:46 pm
Sakura looked at the person who had just approached them, "First help us with all these clones," she told him, "then you can ask Shikamaru."

Ino stood beside Hinata, "hey Hinata, the clones come from a main source, a real person right?" she asked her. Hinata nodded, "Sakura to your left," she told her then looked back to Ino. "W-What about it?" she asked her. "Well if we just say, got rid of that person, the clones would dissappear, wouldn't they," she said mostly rethorically. Hinata nodded, she knew what Ino wanted to do, she scanned the trees and searhed everywhere, but she couldn't find him. "I... I..." she said as she continued searching, "I c-can't- Got him!" she said quietly as she found the person. Hinata backed up, "Shikamaru," she said to one of his clones, "can you stretch your shadow over to that bush?" she said and looked at it so that it wasn't too obvious that she knew the enemy was over there.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff