Submit

Race
  Dragon
  Vampire Eater
  Vampire
  Crossbreed(no vampire crossbreeds)
  Angel
  Demon
  Death Keeper(colects souls and delivers them to right place after they die)
  Ninguku(A race that doesnt fight usualy but gather information but if pissed then they kill all in sight they are well suited as ninja's)
View Results

Typyro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:15 am
Remember to use quotes for words and nothing for actions, write your roleplaying like you're writing a short story for school.

Example: Dark walked into the town and killed everybody in sight. He licked his blade, the blood tasted better because itwas not his own. There were some people still alive that he couldn't see before. They had witnessed the entire slaughtering, he turned to face them, "Oh, hi." He said as he continued to lick the bloody blade.

Okay, try to roleplay with sense, when you say he killed everybody in sight, and then have him say "Hi" it just doesn't work. Who was he saying "hi" to? Try to give as much possible information about what is happening. Also, make sure you explain everything, and use quotes for speaking and nothing for actions.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:57 pm
Typyro
Remember to use quotes for words and nothing for actions, write your roleplaying like you're writing a short story for school.

Example: Dark walked into the town and killed everybody in sight. He licked his blade, the blood tasted better because itwas not his own. There were some people still alive that he couldn't see before. They had witnessed the entire slaughtering, he turned to face them, "Oh, hi." He said as he continued to lick the bloody blade.

Okay, try to roleplay with sense, when you say he killed everybody in sight, and then have him say "Hi" it just doesn't work. Who was he saying "hi" to? Try to give as much possible information about what is happening. Also, make sure you explain everything, and use quotes for speaking and nothing for actions.

well abt the people still alive part i don't quite like because i was hoping for my character to get into fight  

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

Typyro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:18 am
Okay then so you were saying "OH hi" to the wall? oh how silly of me i didn't notice that.... No i'm messin' but if you kill everybody.... YOu can't say "hi."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:34 am
Typyro
Okay then so you were saying "OH hi" to the wall? oh how silly of me i didn't notice that.... No i'm messin' but if you kill everybody.... YOu can't say "hi."
erm like some warriors  

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

Typyro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:56 am
Try to make your roleplaying make sense.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:39 am
Plz do or I will delete all your posts and ban your from my subfourm.  

Scarletnoob

Typyro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:59 am
I am trying to train him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:29 pm
and Im trying to enforce my rules but its you guy's lucky day this guild is under new managment and I am no longer this fourms mod you shall get one shortly I belive and while this happens Im going to get a refund of my money If I do not then I shall take actions agiasnt this guild and keep on trying till I win.  

Scarletnoob

Typyro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:30 pm
Scarletnoob
and Im trying to enforce my rules but its you guy's lucky day this guild is under new managment and I am no longer this fourms mod you shall get one shortly I belive and while this happens Im going to get a refund of my money If I do not then I shall take actions agiasnt this guild and keep on trying till I win.

A refund from what?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:27 pm
Reality was being tossed around and now Im back as your mod so yea continue  

Scarletnoob

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:33 pm
Scarletnoob
Reality was being tossed around and now Im back as your mod so yea continue

why is it always toss around?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:03 pm
Character: Ryan
Gaian name: sasuke of magenkyou
rp name: Ryan
race: death keeper
nickname: Ry
Magic: soul collect, soul contain, soul deliver
Weapon: scythe
Wisdom: dark and spirit
Appearance: A human version of the grim reaper
Bio: born from hell as a soul collecter
Death List:the first devil
Vengance list:anyone about to die
Personality: warrior type personality
Special:soul collector general  

sasuke of magenkyou

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:13 am
Character: Shadow
Gaian name: shadow_naruto2
rp name: Shadow
race: dragon
nickname:
Magic: unknown
Weapon: duel swords(in pic)
Wisdom: aura
Appearance:
User Image
Bio: his past is unknown, but he wears a cloak.
Death List: unknown
Vengance list: don't have one
Personality: level head, kind, caring, mysterious  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:08 am
Shadow was wondering around a forest. this place doesn't look familiar, where am I? he thought as he walked.  

Shadow Naru

Friendly Hunter

62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas