Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who do you think Akatsuki's leader is???(Theories in Post 1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think the Akatsuki Leader is?
  Yondaime
  Uchiha Madara
  Hatake Sakumo
  Other
View Results

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:13 am
Honh
Nephite Warrior
churrlo
We all have to assume he died. He taught the 3rd this SAME technique and he died and knew he would die from it... what's so say the 4th wouldn't die?

the technique the 3rd used on orochimaru WAS NOT the same technique the 4th used on the 9tail fox

Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Further proof that Yondaime's technique and Sarutobi's technique WERE DIFFERENT:

Hakke no Fuuin Shiki
English Translation: Eight Divination Seal Style, 8 Astronomical Seal Style
Justu: Fuuinjutsu
Range: 0 - 20 meter
Type: Supplement
Performer: Yondaime (Fourth) Hokage
Hand Seal: Unknown

Hakke no Fuuin Shiki is ultilized by the Fourth Hokage who sealed the Kyuubi within Naruto shortly after his birth by Yondaime Hokage. The Fourth sealed the Kyuubi no Yoko (Nine-Tails Demon Fox) into Naruto and return gave up his life to save Konoha. It contain 2 Four Season Seal. The 8 Astronomical Seal System allow the Kyuubi chakra to leak out from the 4 Season Seal and allow Naruto to use its chakra. It is also done so to protect Naruto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiki Fuujin
English Translation: Dead Demon Seal
Range: 0 - 3 feet
Performer: Yondaime (Fourth) Hokage, Sarutobi Sandime (Third) Hokage
Hand Seal: Snake (Serpent) - Pig (Boar) - Goat (Ram, Sheep) - Rabbit (Hare) - Dog - Rat - Rooster (Bird) - Horse - Snake (Serpent) & then clap 2 palms together.

Shiki Fuujin is the ability to seal anything through sacrifice. There is two variation for this technique. A perform first must call forth the Death God (Shinigami) using the proper hand seals. The user will sacrifice their life for the Death God (Shinigami) to use as a host. The soul of the user will be tied up in a cross and use as a sacrifice for the Death God (Shinigami). The user stick his hands inside the target's body and pull out his spirit, the whole body or just parts. If the whole body is pulled out, the Death God (Shinigami) will devour the spirit, killing the target, making the body disappear. If part of the body is pulled out, the Death God (Shinigami) will cut the part from the body and devour it, killing the part.

Ypu, that's how it is =3.

Huh, that proved me wrong then... sweatdrop Hehe, but still, remember that fight with the other Hokage, 3rd stopped the third box from being fully summoned.

so? If the 3rd box had opened and Yondaime came out, then I'd believe...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:55 pm
The Third himself said it was the SAME technique. The third was taught by the 4th, because it one of the 4th's "techniques" that he invented. And the third said it him self, that it was the exact same technique.

And if there variations, what does the other do?? Hmmm?! And it was OBVIOUSLY the 4th in that box, the boxes had symbols on them didn't they? I bet we could find out the translation on the boxes / coffins.  

churrlo

Honh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:57 pm
Nephite Warrior

Yeah, but if the 4th did come out, Orochimaru would have won, and the series would have been ruined. No Akatsuki, no Sasuke going off into the dark side, basically ruining the whole stroy plot. But then again, I do feel your passion about believing the fourth isn't really dead. Heck, it's the same way I feel about Dumbledore not dead either....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:51 pm
All these stupid theories need to stop until the truth is revealed -_-  

churrlo

Honh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:42 pm
LOL, tired already? Then what fun would it be without it? How would one be able to attain pleasure when they find out their theory is correct?! Hehehe, I don't mind putting stuff out there. I think it's fun, and I do believe if one of the stated theories is right, man, I'd feel good if I was the one who suggested it. Wouldn't you?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:32 pm
Yes but everyone seems convinced they are RIGHT, and theories are UNPROVEN -_-  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:18 pm
Nephite Warrior
Honh
Nephite Warrior
churrlo
We all have to assume he died. He taught the 3rd this SAME technique and he died and knew he would die from it... what's so say the 4th wouldn't die?

the technique the 3rd used on orochimaru WAS NOT the same technique the 4th used on the 9tail fox

Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Further proof that Yondaime's technique and Sarutobi's technique WERE DIFFERENT:

Hakke no Fuuin Shiki
English Translation: Eight Divination Seal Style, 8 Astronomical Seal Style
Range: 0 - 20 meter
Performer: Yondaime (Fourth) Hokage
Hand Seal: Unknown

Hakke no Fuuin Shiki is ultilized by the Fourth Hokage who sealed the Kyuubi within Naruto shortly after his birth by Yondaime Hokage. The Fourth sealed the Kyuubi no Yoko (Nine-Tails Demon Fox) into Naruto and return gave up his life to save Konoha. It contain 2 Four Season Seal. The 8 Astronomical Seal System allow the Kyuubi chakra to leak out from the 4 Season Seal and allow Naruto to use its chakra. It is also done so to protect Naruto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiki Fuujin
English Translation: Dead Demon Seal
Range: 0 - 3 feet
Performer: Yondaime (Fourth) Hokage, Sarutobi Sandime (Third) Hokage
Hand Seal: Snake (Serpent) - Pig (Boar) - Goat (Ram, Sheep) - Rabbit (Hare) - Dog - Rat - Rooster (Bird) - Horse - Snake (Serpent) & then clap 2 palms together.

Shiki Fuujin is the ability to seal anything through sacrifice. There is two variation for this technique. A perform first must call forth the Death God (Shinigami) using the proper hand seals. The user will sacrifice their life for the Death God (Shinigami) to use as a host. The soul of the user will be tied up in a cross and use as a sacrifice for the Death God (Shinigami). The user stick his hands inside the target's body and pull out his spirit, the whole body or just parts. If the whole body is pulled out, the Death God (Shinigami) will devour the spirit, killing the target, making the body disappear. If part of the body is pulled out, the Death God (Shinigami) will cut the part from the body and devour it, killing the part.

Ypu, that's how it is =3.

Huh, that proved me wrong then... sweatdrop Hehe, but still, remember that fight with the other Hokage, 3rd stopped the third box from being fully summoned.

that could've proofed that he was dead, but Orochi never said who it was...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:20 pm
churrlo
The Third himself said it was the SAME technique. The third was taught by the 4th, because it one of the 4th's "techniques" that he invented. And the third said it him self, that it was the exact same technique.

And if there variations, what does the other do?? Hmmm?! And it was OBVIOUSLY the 4th in that box, the boxes had symbols on them didn't they? I bet we could find out the translation on the boxes / coffins.

the 3rd probably meant it was the same technique but a variation of it...  

Pekora

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:01 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
churrlo

he said that he and the fourth are the only ones who knew it and were able to do it. The techniques were not the same.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:43 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
churrlo

Yes but that is ASSUMING. He specifically said it was the same, so in the world of anime that means it was the same. You can't assume he meant it was a variation, because there is no reason to assume it.  

churrlo

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:13 pm
then both Yondaime and Sandaime performed that jutsu in different ways  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:15 pm
Y'know what would really ruin the manga for me? (the anime is ******** up already XD) if Obito was the Leader...that would just be wrong...  

Pekora

unknownshenronz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:58 pm
There is no way it is the 4th hokage but i agree he is part of the Akatsuki in secret. Becuase if you've ever played Naruto: Ultimate Ninja if you notice naruto third special is when the 4th hokage comes to save him and i think that later the 4th hokage will reveal himself as part of the Akatsuki and sae Naruto. I mean no one new where Jaryia and Tsunade were until Naruto found them  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:11 pm
Wasn't the akatsuki some gray haired dude? not the fourth, cuz he died using the smae technique as Sarutobi. Not sure about the kakashi's father but I have reasons to believe that it cannot be. Because Kakashi is pretty damn old and his father should be dead by now, unless I'm mistaken.  

Shikaru Zanmato

unknownshenronz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:17 pm
Okay it has to be Sojobo, Uchiha Madara Father because he tried to take Madara powers since he failed he tried to get the tailed beasts's power? Duh , not to be offensive.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff