Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:47 pm
Well... I think his patience has hit its limit. He's stopped going for the battle circle, he's just out to kill your guy now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:49 pm
Oh well then. What's done is done  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:50 pm
Okay... maybe I was wrong. Could you just get this over with!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:51 pm
ElladanKenet
I'm surprised Ordo has lived so long into these 'negotiations'. Are you just being merciful, or is your character actually willing to put him to the test?

Well, regardless it seems evident. I was worried he'd have been dead when I woke up this morning.

I was really just looking to beat you down just like a father beating down an insolent child. But Mandalore's patience has worn thin.
He might not stop at beating you down.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:53 pm
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
I'm surprised Ordo has lived so long into these 'negotiations'. Are you just being merciful, or is your character actually willing to put him to the test?

Well, regardless it seems evident. I was worried he'd have been dead when I woke up this morning.

I was really just looking to beat you down just like a father beating down an insolent child. But Mandalore's patience has worn thin.
Like I said, "Oh well." This Ordo may be more of an activist then a downright warrior, but he won't waver in his conviction. He'd sooner die then change his mind  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:55 pm
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

Like I said, "Oh well." This Ordo may be more of an activist then a downright warrior, but he won't waver in his conviction. He'd sooner die then change his mind

And that is where he fails.
A Mandalorian needs to know when to back down and call in a strategic withdrawl.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:02 pm
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

A Mandalorian needs to know when to back down and call in a strategic withdrawl.
There's no withdrawal, and we both know it. If he would have walked away from the meeting, your men would have shot him down as was originally intended, and you yourself said. It was either convince the most subborn and unfriendly man in the galaxy, or become a saint in the eyes of all his men  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:06 pm
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

There's no withdrawal, and we both know it. If he would have walked away from the meeting, your men would have shot him down as was originally intended, and you yourself said. It was either convince the most subborn and unfriendly man in the galaxy, or become a saint in the eyes of all his men

You're no saint. Stop comparing yourself to one. You already lost their interest when you wouldnt fight me as I had stated earlier. You seemed like a coward.
Maybe you are.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:09 pm
You don't see me as one, but as far as most of the Mandalorians are concerned, you're nothing more than a rouge traitor, and they'd follow him before you. He's defending them, and would be their martyr, regardless what happeens to them and what you do.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:12 pm
Thats where you're wrong... your beliefs are born out of a deep misunderstanding of Mandalorian Culture. There is no leadership without the challenge of personal combat. If your man falls in the Battlecircle those that follow him will join with Mandalore the Immortal.

By refusing to fight him at first he may well have lost many of his followers already.  

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:16 pm
And you've missed the whole implied discussion about how this Mandalore was usurped and their government altered. They might follow him, and some likely will, and already do, but Ordo will be renembered, and as a man who died for what he believed was right, and in battle. If I'm not mistaken, there can be no higher calling.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:18 pm
ElladanKenet
And you've missed the whole implied discussion about how this Mandalore was usurped and their government altered. They might follow him, and some likely will, and already do, but Ordo will be renembered, and as a man who died for what he believed was right, and in battle. If I'm not mistaken, there can be no higher calling.

You are dar'manda. You gave up on what made a Mandalorian. Therefore you have no soul.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:21 pm
Governments may be altered and upsert, but Culture can not be so easily manipulated (In order for such a drastic change to have occured in Mandalorian Culture you'd have had to have been in power for hundreds if not thousands of years. You haven't been in power that long). Before your man there was no central government to the Mandalorians, none at all...

Most mandalorians have but one allegiance, to Mandalore, who is the most respected member of their order. This respect is gained by proof of courage and skill either in the battlefield or through the battlecircle. If a mandalore is defeated he abdicates for another... often times the one that defeated him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:23 pm
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

You are dar'manda. You gave up on what made a Mandalorian. Therefore you have no soul.
Then he'll do everything in his power to drag you to hell with him, if he must.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:30 pm
ElladanKenet
Cale Darksun
ElladanKenet

Then he'll do everything in his power to drag you to hell with him, if he must.

I'm not worried.
I've got a personal spot waiting for me there.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff